Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu Vide
PostSubject: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 6:35 pm

Just a thought, but perhaps some time could be spent expanding the profession-specific jutsu for that profession? There's a grand total of 4, and 2 of them you need to be a Genjutsu user to access, and of the other two, one can't be used in combat. It also rather limits the Reinforcements Summons, given that with 30CP each, they could perform all of 1 profession exclusive tech before promptly dropping dead of chakra exhaustion.

Variety is the spice of life, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 1:37 am

Something we've been looking to get to for a little while but it's sort of been shuffled to the back of the list until we get to it. The Profession pretty much needs to be split into three different ones all village specific and all very similar with a couple of different techniques each.

ANBU, KYOBU and Hunter Nin.

As I said, unless some sort of member wants to give it a go and be credited for it as of right now its sort of shuffled to the back of the pile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 1:41 am

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t8880-mors-atra-s-jutsu-free-for-all

You have seen this, right? You do know creating jutsu is sort of a thing for me, right?

Let the games begin!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 1:43 am

Yes, I know which is why I suggested it in my post but I wouldn't come out and ask you because that wouldn't be fair of me, I left it for you to volunteer.

Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 1:44 am

..... You motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 2:30 am

Outplayed.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 2:50 am

Meh, have fun Mors. And if you need help yell - I'm going to be in need of distractions for the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 7:01 am

The Silent Killing technique Mad And yes, I think its silly that people think "Move silently and make an awesome death phrase before trying to kill them" is not overpowered in the Naruto-Universe, lolz.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 7:56 am

Shiro wrote:
The Silent Killing technique Mad And yes, I think its silly that people think "Move silently and make an awesome death phrase before trying to kill them" is not overpowered in the Naruto-Universe, lolz.

I think that's really more just a matter of "Does this really need to be a jutsu?" Anyone with the Stealth SC and a kunai can do it.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 1:03 pm

Pretty much my thought too. Why have the SC if jutsu can do the same? Now maybe if the jutsu improved on the Stealth SC by allowing tracking through sound alone it would be something more useful.

Now one I have hard time understanding is the whole Body-Flicker thing. Its listed as non-combat only - sensible in that otherwise it would render the whole speed SC line pretty moot. But to so limit the range and make it a B-S rank just seems like overkill.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 1:12 pm

NuclearTreerat wrote:
Pretty much my thought too. Why have the SC if jutsu can do the same? Now maybe if the jutsu improved on the Stealth SC by allowing tracking through sound alone it would be something more useful.

Now one I have hard time understanding is the whole Body-Flicker thing. Its listed as non-combat only - sensible in that otherwise it would render the whole speed SC line pretty moot. But to so limit the range and make it a B-S rank just seems like overkill.

What he said. Really, if it doesn't have any combat use, what's the real point to the jutsu? Add some stipulations to it.

Right off the top of my head for an idea, say users of the jutsu, when traveling, only need to wait half the time before posting in the country they're traveling to. Advance it even further, and allow them to bypass the traveling time entirely, under the provision that whatever topics they start into in the place they travel to, they start with a certain percentage less of chakra. Tinker with that idea for a bit.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 6:55 pm

Mors Atra wrote:
NuclearTreerat wrote:

What he said. Really, if it doesn't have any combat use, what's the real point to the jutsu? Add some stipulations to it.

Right off the top of my head for an idea, say users of the jutsu, when traveling, only need to wait half the time before posting in the country they're traveling to. Advance it even further, and allow them to bypass the traveling time entirely, under the provision that whatever topics they start into in the place they travel to, they start with a certain percentage less of chakra. Tinker with that idea for a bit.

That idea would work nicely. Maybe make it require 10% of the users maximum CP per day cut cut off travel with the bonus that while using it only those also in possession and using the technique (and taking a similar penalty) can intercept the user.

My own idea, to make it combat-useable on a limited scale, would be to have the jutsu effectively end the users post used in regards to actions. So while you could in theory use the Shushin to close with someone you couldn't actually do anything to them until your next post, giving the person at least a full post to respond. Call it the disorientation of pushing a body unused to that sort of speed if a reason is needed.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 11:07 am

Solved.
New techniques and separation of the groups are being worked upon, an update will be posted within the announcements soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu KYOBU/ANBU/Kiri Equivalent Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-