Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dance Taijutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Allie
Allie

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 5:22 am

Name: Reversed Throw Down [Gyakuten wa surōdaun-逆転はスローダウン]
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close Range (0 meters)
Element: Optional Raiton
Description:
Reversed Throw Down is a move created by Akahari as part of a series of his dance-like taijutsu moves. This particular move is a rather simple one, usually used as a surprise attack or counter attack to being grabbed by an enemy, but the possibilities do not end here as far as the situation. If the user is grabbed by the enemy, they focus their chakra in to their limbs to give themselves a temporary 5% boost in strength. They will grab the enemy's arm with both their hands, spin around suddenly so their back is exposed, but instantly pull the enemy over their shoulder and slam them in to the ground with the help of a foot planted firmly in to the target's stomach with a force strong enough to not only wind an enemy but cause severe bruising and possibly stun a weaker target and pin them to the ground. Alternately, a user can force raiton chakra in to their limbs. Delivering an electric shock when stomping the enemy in to the ground, causing the target to be dazed for a post, effectively decreasing reaction time, and cause nonlethal damage like burns across skin and through thin fabric. -Another way to initiate this technique is by grabbing the enemy by a limb, head, or even clothing and doing the above actions of twisting and using their body weight against the opponent to slam them in to the ground. It's advised to grab the arms to avoid a counterattack while the back is exposed.
Chakra Cost: 5 CP (7 CP if Raiton is used)

Name: Resisting Grasp [Haaku ni teikō-把握に抵抗]
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close (0 meters)
Element: None
Description:
Resisting Grasp is a move created by Akahari as part of his series of dance taijutsu. This move is primarily a counter attack to incoming punches or kicks. When the opponent goes in to punch/kick the user, he or she will dodge the side just enough to grab the enemy's wrist/ankle and pull sharply downwards to send them off balance and toppling forward. Before they fall, or as they are regaining their composure, the user will send a hard spinning kick straight in to the middle of their back to launch them in to nearby obstacles sucks as trees, rocks, and buildings. This technique is generally used in conjunction with Fleeting Barrage.
Chakra Cost: 6 CP

Last edited by Allie on Mon 22 Apr 2013, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 10:23 pm

You don't have enough funds for all of the jutsu. You can either get the 2 C ranked or the B ranked. Otherwise, the jutsu seem just fine, so once you pick which one you will take, I will approve it.

Back to top Go down
Allie
Allie

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 12:03 am

Completely forgot about that. Can i get the 2 c ranked now, and get the B rank later? I was just focusing on getting them approved XD
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 12:38 am

Ok, just remove the B ranked jutsu for now and I will add the C ranked ones. Also, could you please link the account of your character in the signature?

Back to top Go down
Allie
Allie

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 2:40 am

Alright, done.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 10:35 am

Approved but sadly I cannot add it because the post length limit. You'll have to split the character application in two parts, so talk with Zack.

Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 3:13 am

I didn't see this in your app, Allie. Was this ever added and deducted from your funds? I see that Ivan gave his approval for this.

Trying to get some of these old topics cleaned up out of here. :3 
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 3:53 am

Moderation Activity Check:
Are you still working on this application? If there is no response within the next 24 hours, this will be archived.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 3:03 pm

What in the hell are you going on about now? Stop wasting my time.
Hasn't posted or logged in since mid-August.

Archived.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dance Taijutsu  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dance Taijutsu Dance Taijutsu  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-