Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sanbaku Clan [Black Leech Family] | W.I.P

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

Sanbaku Clan [Black Leech Family] | W.I.P Vide
PostSubject: Sanbaku Clan [Black Leech Family] | W.I.P Sanbaku Clan [Black Leech Family] | W.I.P EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 2:58 am

Clan Name:
Sanbaku

Mizu no Kuni ~ Though spread around the world as Nukenin.
Sanbaku Clan [Black Leech Family] | W.I.P 18px-k10
Sanbaku Clan [Black Leech Family] | W.I.P Land_o11

Signature Traits:

Dark Appearances: Sanbaku clan members tend to have their physical features hidden from most people. Because they are the host of tiny 'parasite' or leeches however seems easier to understand they try to keep them hidden from people. These leeches tend to roam the inside of the body, as well as come out of the pores to the outside. Because of this people from this clan try to keep their skin hidden from sight. Otherwise they would be easily known for their abilities. The typical clothing for a Sanbaku clan member would be black loose long sleeve shirts while having the signature village suit on top. And sometimes even covering their face with a mask, or even wearing a black cloak to keep their identity/abilities hidden even to their Kage.

Blood Crawlers: Otherwise known for their most common name; 'Leeches'. This is what every Sanbaku clan member has formed a pact with. The Sanbaku clan members are rarely known but those that do know their abilities know that they are special for themselves for their abilities to use their leeches in combat to their will. At birth every single member of the Sanbaku clan is thrown inside a large pool of water, sadly filled with trillions of leeches. By throwing the member inside this pond of black water, the users are offering their kid as a sacrifice, in exchange of the leeches help in combat or aid. Their bodies, would now become the house of the leeches, constantly feeding from the chakra of the user in exchange of performing jutsu with them. While the leeches do feed from chakra of the host, they truly thirst for the blood of others. As tiny as they are currently sizing about .5 mm each inside the users body. Meaning millions and billions are able to live inside the body of the user without no trouble and be used in battle without the use of hand signs. (These leeches can grow up to 1 foot once outside the body with a small amount of chakra used of about 1 CP.)

Medical Profession: Another reason why the leeches are so well known are because their healing abilities or able to stop blood loss. Because of this most Sanbaku members end up specializing in the medical categories for the use of the village. Not only can they stop blood flow they are also able to hold medical poisons inside them. A frequent training every member do is applying leeches already dipped on poisons of their choice and implementing them inside their body until they are immune to it and able to use it without any problems. Because of this the leeches tend to evolve as they increase in ranks, while the poisonous begin to expand inside their hosts body, the old leeches are pretty much killed by the poison, or some adapting to it, while others die. Because of their small size, they are able to be placed in drinks, and even be syringed into another person's body for a en effect decided by the user himself. Once implemented inside the new body(their opponents) and the poison is spread all over their insides the leeches will soon die after promoting the damage.

Natural Sensors: Not only are the Sanbaku natural medical ninja, but they are also natural sensors. Using their blood crawlers, they are able to detect blood (since they feed on it) up to a 300 meters away from their current location. Though their sensor abilities are not superior to their medical capabilities due to tracking blood, and not able to distinguish animal blood from human blood is hard to track ince they would have to spread all over the area unless they have a certain clue as a portion of the opponents blood to track and be focused on.

Chaotic Personality: Because they are the host of leeches, Sanbaku members tend to spill as much blood as possible. Not to mention their chaotic personality. They tend to loose their temper rather quick and go insane, which might be their biggest weakness. All who are 'infected' by these blood crawlers tend to have this kind of personality, hence why they are so preffered to be in the Bloody Mist. Though some has managed to keep themselves away from the village to prevent any more killing or using of their leeches.

Kekkei Genkai: None.

History:

Clan Jutsu:

E Rank Techniques:

D Rank Techniques:

C Rank Techniques:

B Rank Techniques:

A Rank Techniques:

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Sanbaku Clan [Black Leech Family] | W.I.P Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sanbaku Clan [Black Leech Family] | W.I.P Sanbaku Clan [Black Leech Family] | W.I.P EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 1:54 am

Archived due to inactivity
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-