Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuuin/Gen Technique

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Olan
Olan

Fuuin/Gen Technique Vide
PostSubject: Fuuin/Gen Technique Fuuin/Gen Technique EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 4:23 pm

This technique was made for plot purposes, my character will be a victim of this technique as written in his soon-to-be finished history/charry update. I would like this to be added to the encyclopedia as a Konoha-Specific technique. Or a place where custom techniques can be visible for availability.

Through PM, I have worked on the technique and obtained Adam's approval.

Adam:

Name: Black Memorial Seal / Kurotsuitou-gokuin
Type: Fuuinjutsu/Genjutsu
Range: Close (Hand Contact)
Element: None
Description: A sealing art created by an interrogator of konoha's national security force. It was used to erase the memories of recently captured criminals or enemy nin. After interrogation it was a most merciful way of leaving someone to live and still have the information needed. It was also useful on many more situations. The target must be unconscious or unwilling to move. The user must have one hand to draw out the memory, and the other one to transfer the memory into the seal usually placed on the back of the target's head, normally concealed by hair. The hand drawing out the memory must have his finger and middle fingers connected, and ring and pinky fingers together too. Each pair of fingers are placed against the eyes of the target, while the palm of the hand rests on the forehead. the user can only reach as far as twenty-four hours of the target's memories, able to pick a small portion or the entirety of the last twenty four hours. Once the memories are extracted the user transfers through the two wrists in contact together. the memory is then locked in a hexagram seal. This seal can last on for the lifetime of the target. The seal can be broken by another user’s unsealing method. But the victim can break the seal alone, its just more of chance than executing a technique. The Victim can begin to remember what was sealed in his mind, by another person recollecting the events and history that the victim had sealed away. The Seal becomes useless and fades away.
Chakra Cost: 25
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Fuuin/Gen Technique Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fuuin/Gen Technique Fuuin/Gen Technique EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 1:19 pm

If anything this should be added as some sort of Affliction in your Special Characteristics area. It's not fair that you have to pay for this technique when it's being used on you, not a technique you can actually use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Olan
Olan

Fuuin/Gen Technique Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fuuin/Gen Technique Fuuin/Gen Technique EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 8:54 pm

Then I shall write an Affliction SC that will be posted with my character update in the Misc. Section. Prefer if I just transfer the jutsu there as well? or pass thru evaluation here?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Fuuin/Gen Technique Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fuuin/Gen Technique Fuuin/Gen Technique EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 12:56 am

I think it's fine in jutsu format. But I'd like too see it treated as a SC. which means no spending finds on it. But a post on it "training" it ie giving the story of when it happened to you.
Back to top Go down
Olan
Olan

Fuuin/Gen Technique Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fuuin/Gen Technique Fuuin/Gen Technique EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 1:21 am

Sounds good, I will create an SC request with my character update. You got me all excited with the fact I have to do the training topic (i.e Backstory of how I got it). It's gonna be fun.

So will this be all okay as an approved and available jutsu here? Or will the true approval for the jutsu be from the SC I will create and perform?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Fuuin/Gen Technique Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fuuin/Gen Technique Fuuin/Gen Technique EmptySat 25 May 2013, 5:23 am

You'll get the proper approval when its trained.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Fuuin/Gen Technique Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fuuin/Gen Technique Fuuin/Gen Technique EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 3:17 am

Soooooo can this be moved to approved jutsu or archived or.... something. Instead of just sitting here?
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Fuuin/Gen Technique Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fuuin/Gen Technique Fuuin/Gen Technique EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 3:19 am

Sörä♀ wrote:
Soooooo can this be moved to approved jutsu or archived or.... something. Instead of just sitting here?

If you have to ask...

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuuin/Gen Technique Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fuuin/Gen Technique Fuuin/Gen Technique Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-