Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Summary of the Xbox One

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

A Summary of the Xbox One Vide
PostSubject: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 2:22 pm

I made it through about a minute before the rage-froth started. Who knew hearing "TV" over and over could be so annoying?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 3:09 pm

I've always preferred the Xbox over the Playstation mainly because of the exclusive games on there. But this new Xbox isn't a console it's a fucking entertainment system, I'd rather get a PS4 to play the games that actually excite me like The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins (which I think might be PS4 exclusive) while still enjoying the upcoming titles like Watch Dogs and GTA V.

These consoles will never stack up to a PC and while I like the idea of what they're doing with the Xbox One the fact that it is the primary focus and instead of focusing on upgrading the gaming experience they restrict it with this shit like having to connect to the internet at least once every 24 hours and on top of this the whole preowned games having fees? This makes me feel like I'm renting it not purchasing it and owning that hard copy. Furthermore, unlike the Playstation network you have to pay for Xbox LIVE, are you telling me I have to essentially 'pay to play' with my gaming console even if I just want to play singleplayer?

I've been trying to hold off judgement until E3 but fuck it, expect criticism when your reveal is nothing but crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 5:20 pm

I really hope that that dog doesn't die in COD: Ghosts, because I have a feeling that I'm going to get attached to him/her, and killing the dog will piss me off.

P.S. This is the reason I play PS and PC biches!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 8:44 pm

I personally liked the part about "Colla Doody".
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 9:00 pm

I'm not really gonna pick a side on this console war. Too much effort to be a fan and try to explain shit. But that being said I did find this neat article about the XBAWKES One.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/54748/xbox-one-specs-are-boosted-by-the-equivalent-of-three-xbox-ones-in-the-cloud/

Cool enough concept imo.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 9:13 pm

IthinkI'lljustbefriendswithNitendoandPC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 9:19 pm

Nitendo sucks D: I wish they called their Mario games by their real names D< (using new in the title loses its charm after a while)

Even though I own an xbox, I'm hoping to get the PS4 when it comes out. The only exclusive games for the Xbox were Halo and Bioshock, and now Bioshock is for both anyway and Halo is a piece of shit Razz
Back to top Go down
Wind
Wind

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptySat 25 May 2013, 4:30 am

If it's not a nintendo 64, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptySat 25 May 2013, 8:14 am

Wind wrote:
If it's not a nintendo 64, I don't care.

Golden Eye all day errrrry day. And Pokemon Snap!

But on a serious note. Loved the Xbox One reveal. Hated the new Call of Duty game. No complaints with the new xbox, other than the predicted price is close to $600 or some bullshit like that.

Will Xbox Live still be a payable monthly sub? I'd have hoped they'd make it free... :s
Back to top Go down
Celene
Celene

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptySat 25 May 2013, 12:47 pm

Nifty info found from :
Spoiler:

And if you don't want to click that, here's the post:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptySat 25 May 2013, 1:11 pm

Celene wrote:
Nifty info found from :
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

o.o that sounds fucking terrible
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptySat 25 May 2013, 2:46 pm

Celene wrote:
Spoiler:

I have a giggle. TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptySun 26 May 2013, 12:23 am

Celene wrote:

Spoiler:
What. The. Fuck.

This part especially:

Quote :
An idea has been tossed around that by using this feature, it will allows game developers and movie produces to set a limited amount of how many people can be allowed to view the entertainment. So as a hypothetical example, you and three friends are watching a movie, which is the maximum allowed. A fourth friend enters the room and the Kinect’s sensor registers the fourth individual. The movie stops and you a prompted to pay a fee so that the extra individual may also view the film. Again, that is NOT currently the case, but these are the ideas currently being tossed around with the system’s current capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptySun 26 May 2013, 8:59 am

Seriously... I'll just keep my 360 thanks.
Back to top Go down
Xalt
Xalt

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 6:57 am

At this rate I'll just keep my 360 and get a PS4 for all the new games (DA3, etc.) that come out. :/ Serious let-down.
Back to top Go down
http://legaciesofthefallen.forumotion.com/
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 7:29 am

I will be buying a PS4 hands down, I've always been a PS boy and forever will be. <3

Quote :
An idea has been tossed around that by using this feature, it will allows game developers and movie produces to set a limited amount of how many people can be allowed to view the entertainment. So as a hypothetical example, you and three friends are watching a movie, which is the maximum allowed. A fourth friend enters the room and the Kinect’s sensor registers the fourth individual. The movie stops and you a prompted to pay a fee so that the extra individual may also view the film. Again, that is NOT currently the case, but these are the ideas currently being tossed around with the system’s current capabilities.

^ But I wouldn't be worried about anything like this happening for the xbox. In the eyes of the law this is highly illegal and would never be incorporated with the console. We will just have to wait for the E3 summit thing in a few weeks were they are apparently releasing a lot more about both the xbox one and PS4.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 4:53 pm

PS for the absolute win <3
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 5:11 pm

Vegapunk wrote:
I will be buying a PS4 hands down, I've always been a PS boy and forever will be. <3

Quote :

^ But I wouldn't be worried about anything like this happening for the xbox. In the eyes of the law this is highly illegal and would never be incorporated with the console. We will just have to wait for the E3 summit thing in a few weeks were they are apparently releasing a lot more about both the xbox one and PS4.

Actually in America, this is no longer considered illegal. The fourth amendment to our constitution has been trashed and belittled since 9/11 to the point that it simply no longer exists. Americans can be watched, heard, and have their whole histories searched through by various companies and the government itself. All Microsoft has to do to pull off this intrusion of privacy is a)get a sanctioned agreement with the government and/or slide a little disclaimer into a long and arduous to read agreement that would be accepted before the use of the console when you created your xbox live account and hooked it to the device. I expect to see politicians backing off the gaming industry shortly after this devices release if all these invasive capabilities reign true. Another source for them to get a constant look at your home life. Ill stick with my boys at sony because ever since the ps1 they have been all time favorite.

Edit: Notice this as well. Microsoft = American Company. Sony = Japaneese. I stand by what I said.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Osaru

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 9:35 pm

Saint wrote:
Vegapunk wrote:

Quote :

Actually in America, this is no longer considered illegal. The fourth amendment to our constitution has been trashed and belittled since 9/11 to the point that it simply no longer exists. Americans can be watched, heard, and have their whole histories searched through by various companies and the government itself. All Microsoft has to do to pull off this intrusion of privacy is a)get a sanctioned agreement with the government and/or slide a little disclaimer into a long and arduous to read agreement that would be accepted before the use of the console when you created your xbox live account and hooked it to the device. I expect to see politicians backing off the gaming industry shortly after this devices release if all these invasive capabilities reign true. Another source for them to get a constant look at your home life. Ill stick with my boys at sony because ever since the ps1 they have been all time favorite.

Edit: Notice this as well. Microsoft = American Company. Sony = Japaneese. I stand by what I said.
Fourth Amendment went down with the Patriot Act. There is no such thing as a right to privacy in this country anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://tinydotsonanendlesstimeline.tumblr.com/
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 10:26 pm

Vote with your wallet.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyMon 03 Jun 2013, 12:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Ug29BVEPI

^__^
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 7:17 am

Fuck xbox. It's all about that playstation life. FLASH!
Back to top Go down
Celene
Celene

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 7:18 am

TNT wrote:
It's all about that playstation life. FLASH!

Kisame Zaru!
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 9:03 pm

Celene wrote:
TNT wrote:

Kisame Zaru!

Sir
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 11:01 pm

John wrote:
Celene wrote:
TNT wrote:

Kisame Zaru!

Sir

Cookie Naruto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Summary of the Xbox One A Summary of the Xbox One Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-