Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One C and a B

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Søren
Nukenin

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: One C and a B One C and a B EmptySun 26 May 2013, 10:03 pm

Name: Shakkaho
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 6m
Element: Katon
Description:  After performing the required seals the user will then place there dominant hand in front of their other, palm facing their opponent. A white sphere with a glowing red outline will then appear and it able to be fired at the opponent. If the target is hit the ball will explode in strands of white fire chakra. It is not particularly strong but it can affect multiple targets at once. It has a total blast radius of two metres in diameter. People that are struck will suffer second degree burns.
Chakra Cost:

Name: Kokurai Ryu
Type: B
Range: Hand to 10m
Element: Raiton
Description: This is a slightly complicated jutsu. The idea for this came to Rin while seeing the raw power of Toshiro's water dragon jutsu. He combined this with Kuroi Kaminari and created this. After performing the necessary hand seals he will stick up the middle and index finger of his right hand. From this a black limbless dragon without wings will appear. It is 1m in length and is controlled by the two finger mentioned previously. Once this jutsu is used the dragon can be summoned and sent away for the duration of the post in which this jutsu is used. The dragon can be used in a variety of ways. Firstly it can be used like a puppet and it will zoom around any where within a 10m radius as long as the users two fingers are directing it. Or it can be used in an almost taijutsu like fashion. It will stay close to your arm and you can use it as a battering ram. If the target is hit by the dragon it will be like a taser has hit them. They will shake violently then be thrown backwards. After this the target tends to be left unconscious, with a slight frothing at the mouth.
Chakra Cost: 14

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Shakkaho
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Range:[/b] 6m
[b]Element:[/b] Katon
[b]Description:[/b]  After performing the required seals the user will then place there dominant hand in front of their other, palm facing their opponent. A white sphere with a glowing red outline will then appear and it able to be fired at the opponent. If the target is hit the ball will explode in strands of white fire chakra. It is not particularly strong but it can affect multiple targets at once. It has a blast radius of three metres in diameter. People that are struck will suffer second degree burns.
[b]Chakra Cost:[/b] 6Cp

[b]Name:[/b] Kokurai Ryu
[b]Rank:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Type:[/b] B
[b]Range:[/b] Hand to 10m
[b]Element:[/b] Raiton
[b]Description:[/b] This is a slightly complicated jutsu. The idea for this came to Rin while seeing the raw power of Toshiro's water dragon jutsu. He combined this with Kuroi Kaminari and created this. After performing the necessary hand seals he will stick up the middle and index finger of his right hand. From this a black limbless dragon without wings will appear. It is 1m in length and is controlled by the two finger mentioned previously. Once this jutsu is used the dragon can be summoned and sent away for the duration of the post in which this jutsu is used. The dragon can be used in a variety of ways. Firstly it can be used like a puppet and it will zoom around any where within a 10m radius as long as the users two fingers are directing it. Or it can be used in an almost taijutsu like fashion. It will stay close to your arm and you can use it as a battering ram. If the target is hit by the dragon it will be like a taser has hit them. They will shake violently then be thrown backwards. After this the target tends to be left unconscious, with a slight frothing at the mouth.
[b]Chakra Cost:[/b] 14Cp

Last edited by NoisyBoy on Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: Re: One C and a B One C and a B EmptySun 26 May 2013, 10:05 pm

To be honest I'm expecting this to need a lot of improving :C.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: Re: One C and a B One C and a B EmptySun 26 May 2013, 10:13 pm

Shakkaho
    How large is the blast radius when exploding? Don't forget to include a chakra cost.

Kuroi Hono
    Not sure how I feel about black flames at the moment. Usually we require members to have a clan or require the Elemental Prodigy SC in order to create a different coloured element, with the exception of the Nibi. Would the technique be fine if it was plain, 'normal' fire. Would this technique be bought at the C - Rank or B - Rank variant as well?

Kokurai Ryu
    Just realised that you have Kuroi Kaminari as an actual technique, talk to me about how you obtained this special coloured lightning before I go into specifics with this technique please. One C and a B 287405

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Søren
Nukenin

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: Re: One C and a B One C and a B EmptySun 26 May 2013, 10:56 pm

Wow Cookie just saw you were the Hokage congrats.

Good point if you want I will do what Migz did and make an SC to give me black lightning.
If this is ok I am happy for this to be archived until I get this.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: Re: One C and a B One C and a B EmptySun 26 May 2013, 11:06 pm

Well thanks, Noisy. :3

I'd love to make it official IC information, but I'm still waiting on shit to happen.
One C and a B 287405

As for the Special Characteristic, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could go about it the same way as Miguel. It's a simple way really. I won't archive this however, I'll simply lock it after this post. Once the training is complete, feel free to have this topic unlocked by contacting either myself or any other member of Staff. Thanks.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: Re: One C and a B One C and a B EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 11:37 am

Unlocked.
Due to user request.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: Re: One C and a B One C and a B EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 9:23 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: Re: One C and a B One C and a B EmptyTue 09 Jul 2013, 6:51 pm

I would prefer if [Kokurai Ryu] was controlled with at least a hand.

'After this the target tends to be left unconscious, with a slight frothing at the mouth.'
is too powerful for a B Rank. Shocking + Numbing + 1st Degree Burns please.

Also might as well make it a multiple post (upkeep) technique.

[Shakkaho] is ok, though there is a slight error in the writing:
'It has a total blast radius of two metres in diameter.' The definition of the Diameter is that it's twice as long as the Radius.
'A white sphere with a glowing red outline will then appear and it able to be fired at the opponent.'
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: Re: One C and a B One C and a B EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 3:21 am

Sooo given you're working on a new character, I'mma go ahead and go out on a limb to say this can be safely

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One C and a B Vide
PostSubject: Re: One C and a B One C and a B Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-