Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuuji Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Xalt
Xalt

Ryuuji Clan Vide
PostSubject: Ryuuji Clan Ryuuji Clan EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 7:01 am

Ryuuji Clan TribalFire

Clan Name: The Ryuuji Clan – (龍二藩 Ryuji-han)
Location: Originally from Kumogakure but can now be found anywhere.
Signature Traits:

Physical Traits
The Ryuuji members have many physical traits that are similar to the reptiles that they align themselves with. They have rich black hair and vibrantly gold or yellow eyes with curved slits for pupils. Their canines are sharp and thin, and their tongues are forked. Members of the clan generally wear some kind of lower-facial mask to hide these two features, feeling they make them stand out more than necessary. These masks range from just a simple piece of cloth to as extreme as a gas-mask. Traditional wear involves long flowing kimonos with gorgeous patterns, but in casual situations they are a lot more lenient. Most youngsters wear thick jackets of some sort, just as a clan fashion. All Ryuuji members have the clan symbol tattooed on their stomach, from the center of their ribcage down to right above their genatalia. This is said to represent the segmented bellies of the dragons.

Mystery
All Ryuuji members seem to project an aura of mystery, accompanied by their demeanor and mannerisms. They don’t like to reveal much about themselves, preferring to stay in secret. This doesn’t mean that they’re cold. Ryuuji members can be incredibly friendly without revealing a whole lot about themselves.

Cold-Blooded
Ryuuji members are generally incredibly tactical and cold. These traits are nicknamed “cold-bloodedness” as a jibe to their reptilian mediums, but this simply comes as a result of sharing personality traits with the dragons they claim to share a heritage with. Because of this Ryuuji members can be incredible leaders, but it’d be wise to watch them closely on missions with children and the like.

Fire
All Ryuuji members possess Katon as one of their elements (and generally Fuuton as the second, but this isn’t always) because of fire’s relation to dragons. They possess many secret Katon jutsu that is inspired from their dragons, and Ryuuji members are said to be some of the best Katon users in the ninja world. In addition Ryuuji members are generally fascinated by fire, some to the point of pyromania.

Dragon Speakers
Those who are ignorant to the Ryuuji’s clan methods call them Dragon Speakers and the Ryuuji have willingly adopted this nickname to describe what they do, even though they do not actually converse with dragons. Instead they adopt Lizard Familiars. These lizards are different from normal ones, able to grow larger and capable of sentient thought (they cannot, however, converse in a human tongue). The lizards range from komodo dragons - the most common - to aligators, to snakes. They are introduced to their lizard familiar are birth, and grow up with them.
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
History: The Ryuuji clan was originally from Kumogakure, living high up in the mountains. They were said to be a temple of the dragon god "Shishu". These people crafted their religion and tradition around these mythical creatures, to the point where they crafted jutsu based off of them. In order to become as close to them as possible, the Ryuuji clan created a bond with the lizards that inhabited these mountains.

In time more and more villages and towns began cropping up in the mountains, annoying the secretive Ryuuji. They scattered into the winds, and nowadays small groups of them can be found everywhere, living in secret clan houses and spread far apart from each other.
Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xalt on Wed 29 May 2013, 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://legaciesofthefallen.forumotion.com/
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Ryuuji Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuji Clan Ryuuji Clan EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 4:30 pm

Summoning System wrote:
Species: Pretty simple - if its a Toad, Snake, Bird, Monkey, Lion etc. Be absolutely specific if possible. Currently all types of summons permitted must be animals and species of today's world as opposed to mythological creatures like Dragons, and yet also Dinosaurs.
Due to this rule, we cannot allow such a clan to be approved that revolves around Dragons. I'd recommend joining a different clan, going clanless or rework the clan so that it does not mention Dragons to be a real species of animal. By all means, mention them in the sense of them being legends, but actual dragons cannot be allowed unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Ryuuji Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuji Clan Ryuuji Clan EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 10:21 pm

If I may, Xalt, I suggest changing the theme of the clan from actual Dragons to simply Reptiles. If you don't go out and specify the word "Dragon" anywhere, this clan can be managed :3
Back to top Go down
Xalt
Xalt

Ryuuji Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuji Clan Ryuuji Clan EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 2:09 am

Alright, I believe I removed all mentions of actual physical dragons, changing them to lizards. However is it okay if I have their traditions center around mythological dragons, including their jutsu, and still keep the name "Dragon Speakers" due to their clan focal point?

Also my apologies, I did not actually notice that rule Razz
Back to top Go down
http://legaciesofthefallen.forumotion.com/
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

Ryuuji Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuji Clan Ryuuji Clan EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 8:59 am

# SIGNATURE TRAITS
      I think you're a bit confused here. What you have here for the physical traits is all that should be here for this. The rest of these go under the Kekkei Genkai part, because that's the actual "abilities" the clan has.

# KEKKEI GENKAI
      This literally cannot be left blank. See above ^

# HISTORY
      Terribly short. Can you provide at least another paragraph or two about the clan? Maybe detail the bond that they made, like how it occurred and what it stated, as well as the members learning about their newfound powers? :3 Give it some thought, I believe in you to come up with something badass <3

# JUTSU
      I haven't actually looked at these yet, because I'm too tired to do so. Fix the issues above and next check-in, I'll take a look at these. I know that means a delay in the work you have to do, but this also allows us to do things step by step, so that there's less confusion <3
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Ryuuji Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuji Clan Ryuuji Clan EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 1:48 am

Archiving due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuuji Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuji Clan Ryuuji Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top