Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) Vide
PostSubject: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 11:57 pm

Clan Name: Teinzai
Signature Traits: The Teinzai clan all share similar shades of blue for hair color. This can range from blindly ultraviolet to a deep midnight blue. No one knows why, it's just the way their genes seem to work. Kind of like gingers. The Teinzai clan are an usually tall clan, where the woman can be up to 6 six feet tall and the guys somewhere maxing around seven feet tall. Though tall, they are not bulky at all. All of them share the same similar thin and lithe body type. The girls tall and lanky and the guys tall and toned. They had a type of athletic swimmers build. They did not look like they constantly lived around the temptation of food. The Usual clan garb can consist of very light clothing, mostly because they are always naturally hot. So  they get overheated if they wear too many layers. You'll generally see a Teinzai man wearing a T-Shirt and Shorts or occasionally medium length pants, and the females would don T Shirts and shorts or even a mini skirt with casual blue sandals. They don't wear much protective clothing and instead rely on their stunningly swift dexterity to keep them alive in combat.

Kekkei Genkai: Name: Katnetsu Tai
Type: Chakra Based
Physical Requirements: None.
Training Requirements: A 600 word training post is required to gain control of this special characteristic.
Description: The Teinzai clan was born with special warming chakra that keeps their body at astronomical temperatures. To sustain themselves through the extremely bitter winters of the living conditions on the Kumogakure mountains, they learned how to control their heated chakra to a point where they could intentionally increase the heat that their body radiated to otherwise deadly degrees. This aura of heat would radiate out of their bodies in a twelve inch radius.

Some Young Teinzai members did not learn how to control or increase their heated chakra until they were 10 years old. This wasn't usually an issue as most of the time the children were familiar with the naturally increased body heat. Occasionally one of the younger kin of the Teinzai clan members heated chakra would be unusually rampant and controllable and thus that young shinobi would die from an inhumanly intense fever. This was only a rare case and appeared in one tenth of the clan population.

In combat, this ability is used to create a burning effect when the Teinzai shinobi's strikes landed on the enemy's skin. The effect is compared to touching a stove with your bare hand at full heat. Enemy shinobi's will also receive a burning sensation when striking the Teinzai clan member in combat. The heat can also be gathered and conducted through sources of metal.

Only Jonin rank Shinobi or higher can access every type. Chunin and below can reach and access up to a maximum of medium heat. It is shown that a more experienced higher ranking shinobi can withstand higher settings of heat for a longer duration. Inducing high heat for more than a few minutes would completely exhaust a genin ranked shinobi instantly. So far the clan currently has three tiers of heat they can adjust their body temperatures to:

Medium Heat: This is the usual amount of heat they output at the start of a combat scenario. It's about 325 degrees. This is the necessary amount for cooking certain types of meat and fish. In combat, coming in direct contact with the heated body parts would induce about a first degree burn. Something you'd get if you were to stand outside with your bare skin being baked by magnifying heated rays of the sun. This type of burn only affects the outside portion of your skin.

Medium High Heat: This is the second tier of heat, when they increase their body temperature to 425 degrees. This is the necessary amount when it comes to baking certain things such as Okonomiyaki, Cakes, Cupcakes, Pies, and other decadent pastries.

In combat, coming in direct contact with the heated body parts would induce a second degree burn. Something you'd get if you spilled boiling hot water on your vulnerable and exposed skin. This type of burn effects the outside portion and a few layers down in the inside of your skin.

High Heat: This is the third and highest tier of heat they can increase their body temperature to. It stands at a whooping 600 degrees. This is the highest temperature their body can take and it is extremely dangerous to attempt to main this heat for long periods of time. This setting is exclusively for intense combat situations and is never used for culinary activities. Being in direct contact with the high heated body parts of a Teinzai shinobi can induce a third degree burn.

A burn similar to what you'd experience if your skin were to be dipped in a vad of extremely toxic chemicals. A third degree burn will sear the outer, inner layers of the skin and all the way to the deep muscle issue of the body. In rare cases the sheer intense amount of concentrated heat could potentially completely melt away the skin and muscle tissue on the burned area, leaving only raw bone exposed.

Each transition from a lower stage requires a paragraph of description.
200 Word count for Med to Med High.
500 Word count for Med High to High.

Charka Cost:
                      1 CP per post to maintain Medium Heat in combat.
                      5 Cp per post to maintain Medium High Heat in combat.
                      10 Cp per post to maintain High Heat, the hottest and highest setting in combat.
History:

The Teinzai clan was a famous clan that originated in the village of Kumogakure. They were very well known for their fantastic culinary instinct and prowess. They have been known to have served the highest of shinobi royalty. People all across the land came to observe them create food without the use of a stove or fire of some sort. They would just hover their hands over a raw meal and in instances it would be cooked to a golden perfection. This was because they honed their Katnetsu Tai ability so that they would know the exact heat they needed to output for the food to be cooked to perfection. This gave them quite the edge up against other intense culinary focused clans. The Teinzai were a generally peaceful clan who preferred to attempt to live in harmony with the other clans, instead of trying to fight to be the best clan of the village, like a lot of other well known clans did. They avoided the greater kind of clan politics that were highly favored in Kumogakure. The clans leader passed down generations of culinary knowledge and secret recipes that were exclusive to their clan. There was usually no friction or aggression from the outside clans towards their clan in this village. That would soon change as the only other culinary based clan in the village would become extremely envious of the Teinzai's success. The Teinzai clan grew to be the biggest and most sought after chef clan of the Kumogakure. Their shops and restaurants were of legendary quality, bringing very high profile clients from all over the land.

This put a lot of pressure and stress on the competing clans who had minuscule amounts of business compared to the Teinzai clans businesses. One day several years ago, the Teinzai clan was beckoned to cater for the biggest academy graduation celebration the village had ever seen. This graduating class of the academy had several children and prodigies of village royalty. This was a massively great honor and they quickly prepared the largest and fanciest feast they had ever created before. It was indeed a feast fit for a king. Several kings really. The rival clan heard about this and went to maniacally begin planning their revenge straight away. So night, right after the Teinzai had set up their banquet for the next day, one of the shinobis from the enemy clan infiltrated the building where the party would be held, and poisoned every single inch of the culinary masterpiece that the Teinzai had prepared. The next day, when the children would innocently grab a plate of this delectable food for their celebration meal, it would soon turn to be their last. The village was beyond furious that the Teinzai clan would so call betray the village that they had dedicated their lives to serving.

Thousands of devastated parents raged at them and demanded complete genocide on their entire clan. The Raikage at the time agreed that the kind of punishment his distraught villagers wanted was the only logical choice. The clan was sentenced to death at dawn. Devastated that their lively hood and dream was unjustly torn from them, they waited until nightfall then successfully escaped the village in the pitch dark of night and fled for their lives.

They tried to find several places to rest and settle for the night. This proved to be difficult and dangerous, as bitter wandering shinobi sought out their clan for revenge and wiped out half of them in a day. The only reason the other half survived is because they were out gathering supplies for that day. They deemed the outskirts of Kumogakure no longer safe and tracked for days on end to find a new place to call home. Months later the finally sought refuge at the top of the cruel arctic mountains of Kirigakure, where their lively hood would never be threatened again. Their were able to survive up here because of the Katnetsu Tai. Though they could no longer do what they loved, cook and serve delicious food to their village, at least, finally, they were safe.

50 years later, the third generation of the Teinzai clan was born and originated in the mountains of Kirigakure. They lived in complete safety and harmony with each other in their arctic hideaway. Until unsuspecting day, a gang of ruthless and powerful Nukenin found their hidden village of the mountains and absolutely torn it to shreds, ransacking every nook and cranny, leaving no man, woman or child alive, let alone unharmed. Again, this left only one third of the clan alive as they too were gathering supplies on that fateful day. Sadly they decided that the cold barren wasteland they called home for so long was no longer safe to reside there any longer. Knowing that it had been several decades since their clan was framed, the last remaining group of the Teinzai decided that their best chance at survival was to return to the village their ancestors were banished from several years ago. Now they reside in Kumogakure where they constantly live under the hateful stares and jeers of those who remember the terrible fake legacy of their ancestors. They hope to some day clean their clans name and bring honor and acceptance make to the Teinzai name. Until then, they will continue to do what makes their blood run through their vain's, what gave their them the strength to travel thousands of miles knowing that they one day may get to put their honed skills to use and do what they knew how to do best and were born to do, cook.

Clan Jutsu:
Custom Weaponry Jutsu

Name: Kanetsu- Okonomiyaki Spatula Barrage.
Type: Weaponry
Range: Close (0m - 5m)
Element: N/A
Description: Drawing multiple sharp metal Spatulas from the users pouch, he then throw them at blinding speed towards their enemies. Because they were heated in the users hand from their Kanetsu special ability, the metal spatulas are searing hot and there for can cut through certain denser material where other shinobi weapons could not. Because of this, it is very easy for the spatulas to cleanly slice right through human skin if met head on with no resistance.
Chakra Cost: 5

Last edited by Ketiou on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 10:07 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 3:57 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 7:19 pm

TAGGED BY THE COOKIE
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 9:30 pm

Thanks, Nurse Chocolate.
Aww yeah
    Location / History: I've got a couple of problems with the Location and History right now. The fact that all clan members are banished from Kumogakure and with the clan being based upon the mountains of Kumogakure means that all those who join the clan will only be able to become Nukenin, which is a problem, as becoming a Nukenin requires IC development or Administrative approval. I'd suggest changing this so that perhaps the clan moved to a different village, such as Konohagakure or Kirigakure, Kirigakure being better suited with the Kekkei Genkai taken into account.

The other problem I have is the fact that your clan, accusingly, killed an entire generation of ninja and some of whom were children of powerful individuals including the Raikage. Yet, the Raikage and these powerful people don't have your clansmen arrested or killed on sight, which in reality should happen. You also don't mention which Raikage your clan served under, leading it open to the fact that you could have had two tyrants for Raikage's and neither would ever allow an entire generation of ninja to be killed without handing down death to the accused. I'd avoid making reference to important characters such as the Raikage.

Signature Traits: At its current state, your Signature Traits are quite bare and basic. Being tall and having blue hair is fine, though I need the traits to be written in greater detail in order to gain my approval for them. If you're struggling for ideas, you could go into specifics. Such as whether both men and women have blue hair and are also tall, why their hair is even blue or maybe you'd like to add other traits like common clothing.

Kekkei Genkai: While the idea of your Kekkei Genkai is acceptable, what I'd like changing is adding slightly more detail onto the description of your Katnetsu Tai. You'll also be required to create the Kekkei Genkai as an actual technique rather than a simple description.

Clan in General: While the clan requires its changes, I can't help but wonder if the clan itself is actually required. The Kekkei Genkai, Signature Traits and History don't all seem to link well together, apart from the Kekkei Genkai and History which only really links right at the end. It makes me question if you're making the clan for the sake of making a clan rather than for offering something new and original to the forum. Your Kekkei Genkai, as it stands, can be made into a simple Katon technique rather than it requiring an entire clan to be made. If you truly wish to create the clan, then please do follow my moderation notes and also expand upon the clan to offer more, if not, then simply creating the technique as a custom jutsu for your character is also perfectly acceptable.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 12:29 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

Thanks, Nurse Chocolate.
Aww yeah
    Location / History: I've got a couple of problems with the Location and History right now. The fact that all clan members are banished from Kumogakure and with the clan being based upon the mountains of Kumogakure means that all those who join the clan will only be able to become Nukenin, which is a problem, as becoming a Nukenin requires IC development or Administrative approval. I'd suggest changing this so that perhaps the clan moved to a different village, such as Konohagakure or Kirigakure, Kirigakure being better suited with the Kekkei Genkai taken into account.

The other problem I have is the fact that your clan, accusingly, killed an entire generation of ninja and some of whom were children of powerful individuals including the Raikage. Yet, the Raikage and these powerful people don't have your clansmen arrested or killed on sight, which in reality should happen. You also don't mention which Raikage your clan served under, leading it open to the fact that you could have had two tyrants for Raikage's and neither would ever allow an entire generation of ninja to be killed without handing down death to the accused. I'd avoid making reference to important characters such as the Raikage.

Signature Traits: At its current state, your Signature Traits are quite bare and basic. Being tall and having blue hair is fine, though I need the traits to be written in greater detail in order to gain my approval for them. If you're struggling for ideas, you could go into specifics. Such as whether both men and women have blue hair and are also tall, why their hair is even blue or maybe you'd like to add other traits like common clothing.

Kekkei Genkai: While the idea of your Kekkei Genkai is acceptable, what I'd like changing is adding slightly more detail onto the description of your Katnetsu Tai. You'll also be required to create the Kekkei Genkai as an actual technique rather than a simple description.

Clan in General: While the clan requires its changes, I can't help but wonder if the clan itself is actually required. The Kekkei Genkai, Signature Traits and History don't all seem to link well together, apart from the Kekkei Genkai and History which only really links right at the end. It makes me question if you're making the clan for the sake of making a clan rather than for offering something new and original to the forum. Your Kekkei Genkai, as it stands, can be made into a simple Katon technique rather than it requiring an entire clan to be made. If you truly wish to create the clan, then please do follow my moderation notes and also expand upon the clan to offer more, if not, then simply creating the technique as a custom jutsu for your character is also perfectly acceptable.

Yay! Someone commented! Alright so first about the location and the history, this happened about 50 years ago so the ban has been lifted, but the stigma still remains. Though I do like the idea of the clan hiding away in the mountains of Kiri instead of Kumo, though it says in my characters history that his family left the mountains after half their clan was found by missing nins and slaughtered. So he lives in the city of Kumogakure.

Edit: Fixed.

I do agree it's strange that the Raikage wouldn't sentence them to death. I didn't want to make them a criminal clan though. I guess since the second generation of Teinzai are innocent, they would have the banned lifted but still live under the social stigma and reputation of their ancestors. Maybe it would make more sense that the Raikage did sentence them to death and they escaped.

Edit: Fixed.

I don't really know if this site has it's own village history so I didn't know who or how to reference past Raikages.

Edit: Took out the part with the Raikage's son. Now it's just important peoples children, not necessarily the only heir. I don't know which Raikage I'm referencing to, just whichever Raikage ruled Kumogakure 50 years ago from this sites present day setting.

Hmm. It does seem pretty simple, like you said. I just wanted to shy away from what most people do when creating a custom KKG. Usually people use it as an excuse to make a wildly overpowered shinobi with natural abilities to do broken stuff. Which is the complete opposite of what I wanted to do with this character.

The clan is a very important part of his history and character as a whole, but it could be possible for the KKG to be transformed into a clan specific/secret jutsu. You're right, it doesn't seem like it should be a KKG.

OH I forgot though. I couldn't make it a just a Jutsu because then it wouldn't always be on and if it was a Jutus, they'd have to concentrate to keep it active, so they would probably die of frost bite since they had no way of heating themselves. Well it mostly ties in with the fact that they are a culinary clan and their bloodline allows them to do their trade anywhere without needing a stove. I know it doesn't seem too special, but the point is his bloodline isn't what makes him special, but his character as a whole. Too many people rely on their all powerful bloodline to make a character stand out, while I'd rather have my character stand out on his own. If this means that no one else joins my custom clan than so be it.

Edit: Added a bit more description to the KKG and added chakra costs. Now the KKG seems more connected to the clan as a whole and isn't just some random simple jutsu.

BAAAH. I'm laaaaazy. Alas, I shall expand upon the signature traits in more depth.
Done!
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 11:15 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 8:57 am

I summon the cookie?
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 10:58 pm

So um not meaning to bump my thread mercilessly, but it's been about 14 days since the last reply...
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 8:19 pm

I'd like to see some kind of post by post by post progression through the heat stages, so that a member of this clan has to start off with the low heat, and then after awhile, get to medium heat, and then finally progress to high heat. What is more, high heat should cost a bit more chakra, as should medium heat, seeing as both are incredibly useful in combat situations; not a huge increase, but something a bit more substantial. 5 CP for a jounin, for instance, is hardly anything at all, and they could sustain the high heat throughout the whole fight without hardly noticing it.
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 7:17 am

CleverYamanaka wrote:
I'd like to see some kind of post by post by post progression through the heat stages, so that a member of this clan has to start off with the low heat, and then after awhile, get to medium heat, and then finally progress to high heat. What is more, high heat should cost a bit more chakra, as should medium heat, seeing as both are incredibly useful in combat situations; not a huge increase, but something a bit more substantial. 5 CP for a jounin, for instance, is hardly anything at all, and they could sustain the high heat throughout the whole fight without hardly noticing it.

Do you want me to make an example of the post by post, or just say that it requires a certain word count per heat stage transition.
I can raise the CP for med and high. What would you suggest? Like 5 for med and 7 or 8 for high? It is per post, we have to remember that.

Edit: Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 2:57 am

I know you stated that the heat gives you a burn like your hand touches the stove.

But I would like more description on what heat gives what type of burn. IE: first degree or second degree. It just seems to me like they are incomplete or something, so maybe the adding of description to the heats would make me feel better.

Also, what ranks of shinobi are allowed to use which heats? Can genin use all three types of heat or is that only allowed at a certain rank?

Thank you in advance and hopefully we can get you up and rolling soon xD
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 3:30 am

Oh hey Sora you're a creations mod. How new is that? Sweet.

Alright. An order of more description on the heats with a side of clarification on who can use which types coming right up.

Edited: Ordeeeeer up!
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 3:58 am

xD Trial mod for now.

Anyways, thank you for the edits. However, I would like for you to take the fourth degree out. Also, a genin achieving the high heat rank really kind of irks me. That is some OP stuff.

What I would actually like to do with this is set it in stages. Be able to achieve certain heats at certain ranks, I think that can tone down the OPness that the clan has the POTENTIAL to have.

So, Medium heat would of course be genin level

Medium High heat would be chunin level

High heat would be jonin level.

It really wouldn't be fair if you were genin and got into a fight and turned up high heat and had someone touch you and their skin pretty much just melted. Get what I'm saying? It's a lot of power for one genin to have.
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 4:09 am

Sörä♀ wrote:
xD Trial mod for now.

Anyways, thank you for the edits. However, I would like for you to take the fourth degree out. Also, a genin achieving the high heat rank really kind of irks me. That is some OP stuff.

What I would actually like to do with this is set it in stages. Be able to achieve certain heats at certain ranks, I think that can tone down the OPness that the clan has the POTENTIAL to have.

So, Medium heat would of course be genin level

Medium High heat would be chunin level

High heat would be jonin level.

It really wouldn't be fair if you were genin and got into a fight and turned up high heat and had someone touch you and their skin pretty much just melted. Get what I'm saying? It's a lot of power for one genin to have.

Hmm. I get where you're coming from. Taking out fourth degree. I'll make high Jonin level. Though I'd like to keep Med High Genin accessible. Remember the Chakra cost limitations. It has a cost for withholding the duration of it each post. Considering how low Genin's starting CP is, it's obvious that most Genin will not be able to withstand using that level of heat for any longer periods of time. Medium would be the average go to stage of heat for a genin in combat, and medium high would only be in dire circumstances. Kind of a last ditch efforts of sorts.

Turned up the heat. Lol sounds like a Kingdom Hearts Quote from Hades.

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 4:40 am

Alright, I will ask that your high heat chakra cost be changed to 10, due to the rare occurrences that can happen and after that I think I can give this my 1/2. Though I will be monitoring how you use your heats just to make sure that things are not out of hand. Allowing genin to use Med-high heat is against my better judgment but for now I will allow it. Just be aware that the mod that gives you the 2/2 could ask for something different. Alright?
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 5:16 am

Alright! Changed to 10! Thank you for the 1/2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 6:00 am

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 8:54 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 3:30 pm

You have to include your KKG's name in your clan's title.

Maybe, it should look like "Tenzai Clan [Heat Chakra?]"
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013, 10:06 pm

Will do.
OH gosh I love your sig.

Edited: Done.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 11:57 pm

I feel like an absolute prick for saying this, but um, unfortunately after some deliberation where we got a few mods to knock their heads together and finally get this clan approved... unfortunately, we have decided to deny it. Sorry :/ Let me explain why.

We feel like this clan's KKG is horribly unrealistic even for Narutoverse's twisted standards and rules. The internal body temperature is a very fragile thing. Changing it by a few degrees either way can very easily cause (an instantaneous) death. Having an always 'hot' chakra would cause such a change. Not only this, but at higher levels (although this would also apply to a Genin), the heat is strong enough to boil water i.e. the water in your body as much as the water outside. In other words, this KKG is both impractical and lethal to its owner.

What we propose is that you keep this as a non-KKG clan. It's little consolation but at least this won't feel like a massive waste. You could also change your Clan Jutsu into a Weaponry/Katon technique and your KKG into a high level Katon Jutsu.

Although you could try to change the clan to make it work, honestly I would just like to (finally) get you approved. As an approved member, you can further develop and edit this clan, and roleplay all the whilst. Otherwise you could be stuck grey for a long while :/

Sorry for the wait, and sorry for this sucky decision.
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013, 3:36 am

Well, no. That's complete bullshit. I've waited 2 months for you to tell me that?!
I'm done with this site and it's terrible moderation.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 1:03 am

Archived, due to Denial and User Leaving Site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) The Teinzai Clan. (Heat Chakra) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-