Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multi-Rank jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Multi-Rank jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Multi-Rank jutsu Multi-Rank jutsu EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:54 am

Ya know, one of those things I've never been certain about, but precisely how much does a multi-rank jutsu cost? Does it cost as much as the highest rank? Or even worse, does it cost cumulatively; that's to say, a single C-A rank would cost as much as buying a C, a B, and an A rank.

For that matter, how does this apply to starting jutsu; just you were approved with? If someone starts with a C-A rank scaling jutsu, do they have to purchase the next level of it as they rank up, or since they started with it, it's free?
Back to top Go down
Liam the lamo
Liam the lamo

Multi-Rank jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Rank jutsu Multi-Rank jutsu EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 2:11 am

I believe the way I interpret it.. It costs as much as the rank you are and the highest possible rank you are able to use..

So say you're B rank.. You would pay as much as you would for B rank jutsu... whatever that is..
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

Multi-Rank jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Rank jutsu Multi-Rank jutsu EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 9:18 am

Its as you described in the later part - the full cost per rank. So to purchase the A-ranked version of a C-A jutsu with no prior training would cost 45 xp (6 + 15 + 24). If you were "upgrading" a rank in a multi-rank jutsu it would cost you the normal cost for a jutsu of that rank plus any unlearned ranks between your current knowledge and your desired rank in it.

Considering the number of multi-rank jutsu I've created over my time here I'm very confident that is how it works. Unless the staff want to end up owing my puppet a fair amount of xp.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Multi-Rank jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Rank jutsu Multi-Rank jutsu EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 9:54 pm

Solved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

Multi-Rank jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Rank jutsu Multi-Rank jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-