Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Eruda [Elder]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Team Eruda [Elder] Vide
PostSubject: Team Eruda [Elder] Team Eruda [Elder] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:02 pm

TEAM ERUDĀ [ELDER]
Ashikaga, Kazuhiko
Hyuuga, Yomi
Koizumi, Hiroto
Tsukiyomi, Rin

This topic is here for the entirety of Team Eruda to communicate directly to one another in the avoidance of using the Chatbox, Private Messages and other communication methods. Posts are to remain on the subject of your team only and any posts that are considered to be unnecessary or spam related will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Chris
Chris

Team Eruda [Elder] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Team Eruda [Elder] Team Eruda [Elder] EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 10:29 pm

As promised, here's our Team Topic -
[The Disciples of Tea]

I hope the post is satisfactory ^_^

Feel free to reply in whatever order you like. When everyone has posted once, we'll have a concrete posting order, but until then, you snooze, you lose Razz Or, um, you win if you post first? I'll give you candy.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Team Eruda [Elder] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Team Eruda [Elder] Team Eruda [Elder] EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 11:58 am

Due to Chris taking on the Raikage position, this team will be disbanded immediately
I'll be slotting the three of you into teams positions that are currently unfilled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

Team Eruda [Elder] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Team Eruda [Elder] Team Eruda [Elder] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-