Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Vide
PostSubject: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:33 am

Moving day is on Saturday, so the rest of this week I'm making sure all of my stuff is in one place (my current living situation is with somebody else, so I'm moving all of my stuff into my room so it can be packed up by Thursday night). I'll be rather busy with that and working on my class stuff, so I won't be in full swing until afterwards, say... Tuesday, since I have class Monday night. I'll get that eval up that I owe and if it's my post for the event mission between Thursday and Saturday I may get that up a little later than I'd like (sometime on Sunday or so).

I know I was supposed to clear up some slots by leaving some old threads so we could get the squad thread started and so I could help Iiaecy with a profession thing, so I apologize that I didn't manage to get that done. If I can manage to stay focused enough to get all these things moved together and packed up by tonight I can try to get that done, but no promises since I have to practice for my final presentation on Friday (and Thursday may be a busy day as well).

I think that just about covers it... Yep.
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Pretty Girl Swag
Pretty Girl Swag

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 3:01 am

RIP In Peace, Puppy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 3:07 am

Pretty Girl Swag wrote:
RIP In Peace, Puppy.

Indeed, rest in peace in peace 

Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing 815275
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 4:34 am

Yeah uhh... Rest in peace in peace...... scratch 

Hope you get everything moved and what not rather quickly man. Get back to full activity soon!
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 11:32 am

Best of luck settling into the new place, Puppy! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 6:59 pm

Pretty Girl Swag wrote:
RIP In Peace, Puppy.

Cya you soon, Puppy

Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 7:58 pm

When you come back, we all expect you to bring back cookies for the site. I want my cookie in the mail. I like chocolate chip or macadamia nut, and don't use butter. I'm tryna eat healthy. 

But good luck this next week. :3
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 8:58 pm

Best of luck with your final presentation, although with preparation I doubt you'll need it. Also, I hope the move doesn't tire you out too much. D:
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 9:28 pm

Ily bby, come back to me soon! RIP in peace!

Back to top Go down
Iiæcy
Iiæcy

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 8:35 pm

Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Tumblr_mmbeqc0Vw41sq2g6yo1_500
The Traces you left behind
Ah Gypsy, I see that time has not been kind to you; the way of life has taken hold and thus, you wander out of our grasp. The sadness of such a thing is almost painful, like a driving nail into the soul of our hearts; but worry not, for nobody shall hate you; it is but the course of things, the flow of fate. So worry not.. and come back to the path you haven trodden so earnestly.

In other words; I dun hate you, dun worreh, just do what you can and come back <3 x3 I'll be waiting and I'm sure everyone else will too!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 10:07 pm

Good luck with everything Puppy, and see you back soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 5:10 pm

Went grocery and necessity (cleaning supplies, etc etc) shopping yesterday! Woo! I still have stuff to unpack, but I'll probably leave that for slow unpacking over time.

I really can't do much since my A/C is broken right now and it's 85 degrees (farenheit) in my apartment, and the exhaust isn't working, which I discovered, much to my dismay, when I showered yesterday. >___>;; Waiting for somebody to come fix it, lol. Still waiting for my laundry room key, too. x:

In any case, The craziness is almost over so I'll be getting my event post done by tonight.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 5:41 pm

wb back I guess?

lol out loud at this thread ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 6:09 pm

Welcome back back... TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 12:19 am

I thought you died?

Welcome back from the dead, I suppose. scratch
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 7:45 am

Ulkira wrote:
I thought you died?

Welcome back from the dead, I suppose. scratch
I came back from the dead because I love you. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 7:57 am

TwinnyPuppy wrote:
I came back from the dead because I love you. Aww yeah
Good to hear from you, although those extra set backs are a disappointment I'm sure. D:
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 9:49 am

Hi. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 6:54 am

Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing 287405 I got pulled away today to clean up the old apartment today, and it took all day. Literally. It's so clean the maintenance guy that was there to fix the blinds said it looked like we were moving in, not out. In any case, mom is gone, old place is clean and empty, so now I'm free to get back to my normal lifestyle. Except now I'll be cooking for myself more than I'm used to.
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013, 7:39 am

Oh gewd. Congratulations. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Mini Pseudo Hiatus Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-