Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New face with taunting ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Zame
Zame

New face with taunting ideas Vide
PostSubject: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 7:11 am

So after reading 95% of the rules and guidelines, I figured I'd finally say hello to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 7:15 am

Hello to you, too.

Now go read the remaining 5%. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zame
Zame

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 7:17 am

I'll get that last bit when my attention span comes back.
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 8:57 am

Oh, you think you can just pop in and say hello to us when it's convenient for you? You think that's how it works? You think that our await for a hello from you is for you to decide and that we have to sit here staring at the computer and click the refresh button as fast as we can and wait for a hello post from you?

I guess that makes sense. 

Welcome to the US Zame. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 9:59 am

Ulkira wrote:
Hello to you, too.

Now go read the remaining 5%. Razz

TEEHEE Strong this.

Welcome to our site Zame, hope the rules haven't been too intimidating.

Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 11:36 am

Zame wrote:
So after reading 95% of the rules and guidelines, I figured I'd finally say hello to everyone.
New face with taunting ideas 287405 But... that last 5% is the most important of all! Seriously though, welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 8:54 pm

Welcome, welcome! We spoke in the cbox briefly, but formal introductions are just as good. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Zame
Zame

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 5:18 am

It's nice to see people with a sense of humor, and thanks for the welcoming.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 8:25 am

There's something I wanted to say... uhhhhhhhh.......hmmmm......uuuuuummmmmm......errrrrrr..........................................oh yeah! hi. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 3:12 pm

Hi, enjoy yourself. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Iiæcy
Iiæcy

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 8:14 pm

New face with taunting ideas Tumblr_mmbeqc0Vw41sq2g6yo1_500
Welcome, Gypsy
To the humble abode in which we live. Choose your path, and choose it wisely; doors do not open for everyone to seek. Your foosteps lead you to the mark of destiny, and the threshold of your mind leaves you but neigh to the end. What shall be your fate, your decision? What shall be your world, the one to be constructed by your own hands? You have come right, young Gypsy, to the hallowed grounds of the New World.

Hi~ X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New face with taunting ideas New face with taunting ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-