Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Fire Jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hazama
Hazama

Another Fire Jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Another Fire Jutsu Another Fire Jutsu EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 3:48 am

Name:Katon-Furu no Tsurugi (fire Release-Sword of the Fall)
Type:Ninjutsu
Range:Close (0m - 5m)
Element: Katon-Fire
Description:the user will channel chakra into there lungs and breath out a burst of fire that will shape itself into a number of firey blades that hover in the air. during this time the user can control the blades thru hand motions and can do large amounts of damge in a small amount of time. however the user must focus intently on controlling the blades and cannot use other ninjutsu or weapons unless they despell the jutsu. at C rank the user controls 3 blades. at B it is 5 blades. at A rank 7 blades. at S rank the user controls 10 flame blades
Chakra Cost: C 7 (2 cp per turn) B 13 (4 cp per turn) A 20 (6 cp per turn) S 39 (10 cp per turn)

(this is one of my jutsu from my denied clan that I changed into a normal Katon jutsu)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

Another Fire Jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Fire Jutsu Another Fire Jutsu EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 4:36 pm

You need to work on the description - there is quite a few spelling errors and your grammar is off.

Also, you haven't described what damage the swords actually do. 'Large amounts of damage' is neither descriptive, helpful nor necessarily approvable.

Sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Another Fire Jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Fire Jutsu Another Fire Jutsu EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 3:53 am

Moderation Activity Check:
Are you still working on this application? If there is no response within the next 24 hours, this will be archived.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Another Fire Jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Fire Jutsu Another Fire Jutsu EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 2:59 pm

What in the hell are you going on about now? Stop wasting my time.
I'd think it spoke for itself when the user hasn't logged in since early July, Babs.

Archived.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Fire Jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another Fire Jutsu Another Fire Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-