Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something jump jump spider.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Antare
Antare

Something jump jump spider. Vide
PostSubject: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 7:04 am

So I guess I'm at it again. Place looks awesome! I am pleased and excited to try and be a part of the forum. Its going to take me a bit for the application though. The brain- it works not as well as it used to-, hm.. Uh and you can blame Hoda for me being here.
that is all, cheers!

_ Iroji
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 7:29 am

Greetings and salutations, Iroji! Sir
Take your time, no one's bugging you to post just yet.
Razz
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 7:43 am

OH MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU NOT POSTED AN APPLICATION?

Welcome, and don't mind me. :3
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 12:28 pm

So not only is Daryl suddenly back but he's brought a plus one to the party?! Something jump jump spider. 287405

Oh hellz yeah! Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 3:14 pm

Welcome to US, Iroji! Hope you enjoy your stay here and we all look forward to seeing you on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 7:36 pm

Welcome to US, Iroji!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
John

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 4:43 am

I feel like I know you. :3 
Back to top Go down
Antare
Antare

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 5:40 am

oh you "know me" lol
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 9:42 pm

WHO ARE YOU?!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 1:31 pm

Jexy?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? Something jump jump spider. 287405
Back to top Go down
Antare
Antare

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 10:24 pm

..... ...... Yes -_-
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 10:38 pm

I had a hunch, but I wanted you to be the one to say it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Antare
Antare

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 10:53 pm

Get nervous coming back to these things..... as you well know hon. Much love btw now that " my secret identity has been REVEALED!!!!" -_-
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 11:13 pm

Oh stop it you. You have nothing to be nervous about. ^_^ I'm sure it won't take long for you to get back into the swing of things. To see hon in a sentence again, by you, is giving me flashbacks lol<3

YOU HAVE TO REMAKE SEU BTW!!!
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 11:38 pm

John wrote:
Oh stop it you. You have nothing to be nervous about

Sure. No need to wonder why the most common reason to people vanishing here is being committed to psychiatric care. Nothing at all to worry about - just the irrevocable loss of ones sanity.

Welcome and don't mind the loonies. You either get used to them or learn to tune them out after a while. Well that or have a yearly psychotic episode.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 9:49 pm

HI THERE <3
Welcome, and nobody here is a loony... that's insensitive. We're 'special'.

Much love, and hope you enjoy :'3
~ Amy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 10:21 pm

Something jump jump spider. Hey-you-lets-party
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 7:32 am

I uhh... apologize for letting the Summon Cat out of the Jutsu Sealed bag. I didn't realize it would release a storm of partying Obamas and alleged psychiatrists.
Back to top Go down
Antare
Antare

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyThu 04 Jul 2013, 1:30 am

I have awesome friends Here Ren Dear! <3
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 6:43 pm

Oh my goodness. Welcome back Jexy! It's Megz, also known as Shinju among many other names. It's so good to see you again! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptySun 14 Jul 2013, 7:36 pm

Phantom Heart wrote:
Oh my goodness. Welcome back Jexy! It's Megz, also known as Shinju among many other names. It's so good to see you again! ;w;

Are you also coming back?
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 4:22 am

Celene's Dino wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:

Are you also coming back?

Sorry dear, that would be a no. Maybe in the future, I honestly don't know - just no inspiration or motivation to write. I'm just lurking...

Now, back to the awesomeness that is Jexy! :3
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 6:07 am

Right...
Back to top Go down
Antare
Antare

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013, 7:49 am

You doubt my awesomeness!!! My pandas T_T

Shinju!!! Megs its so good to her from you. You and I must keep up from now on!
Also I agree you should come back to us!!! Be "Gentarded" with Hoda and I. (and Ren) Trust me I didnt feel inspired either.... But I didnt have a choice.
Come back to usz!!
<3
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 12:25 am

D'aw. That's probably my fault - the whole keeping up thing - as I have a bad habit or disappearing from time to time without checking in with anyone. And your proposal is tempting, but I really just don't know... I just haven't been able to enjoy writing like I used to... And while I may enjoy it every once in a blue moon, I've found it becomes more like a chore more often than not simply because I either don't know what to write or lack the motivation to write it. I also get interrupted a lot by trivial stuff in real life, which makes it all the more difficult to actually sit down and really write. As of right now, I've been taking a break from the internet and online games and such in order to enjoy summer to its fullest. I've had a few set backs along the way, but I still intend to make this summer a break for me. I will be taking fewer courses this upcoming semester however, so maybe I'll get back into writing come late August. I can't really see what the future holds, but I know I don't want to stop writing forever...

With that wall of text out of the way, I love all you guys! And yes, I've missed you as much as you've missed me! And apologies to Jexy for taking over your topic with this long speech of sorts. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something jump jump spider. Something jump jump spider. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-