Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANBU vs Protection Service

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TNT
TNT

ANBU vs Protection Service  Vide
PostSubject: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:01 am

ANBU. It just seems more fun to me. Assassination? Infiltration? Come on, that stuff is a blast. And the gear gives you stealth while you wear it. Freakin cool! But most importantly, if somebody goes rogue, you're on the trail, and everybody knows that's one of the most fun things you can ever do in rp. But one of your special characteristics at A rank is already taken.

Protection Service. You get an extra special characteristic from it. The jutsu is kinda cool. Something goes wrong in the village? You're there to stop it. If someone is going rogue and is still in the village, you can keep them in there and make sure the numbers and odds stay on the side of your village. Did I mention an extra special characteristic? But if something happens outside of the village you want to be apart of, like somebody made it out and went rogue, or there's an assassination to be done...well...that's the ANBU's job.

So guys, I need your help. Which should I do? ANBU vs Protection Service  287405
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:10 am

Surprised

Last edited by Aries on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:12 am

I don't have a skype, I use my email for work only, and the PS3 account belongs to my entire family (plus I won't even be in the same city as my PS3 come August thanks to college.) That's why I have PM. :3
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:16 am

US site master Adam has banned me from pm and chatbox
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:19 am

ANBU vs Protection Service  287405 Stop pissing off Adam and that won't happen!
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:22 am

I'm going Protective Service ninja. The extra SC gives me good ideas for later on down the road xD
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:26 am

Same here, man. That's why I'm so conflicted. D:
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:29 am

Go PSN, I did and its awesome being chunin/ SJ with 5 SCs. It literally makes you just as strong as a jonin soooo...yea.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:53 am

I went ANBU. I now have the honor of being the only ANBU.

The extra SC was pretty tempting, but in the end, going Black Ops suited my character more anyway. And technically speaking, you get an extra SC as an ANBU too; it just specifically has to be the Stealth SC.

And Infiltrator isn't going to be around much longer anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 4:00 am

Well, I plan on using my character as an element whore.... TEEHEE Currently I have 3 elements, I can have 4 when I get raiton master, and 5 when I get elementalist, then there would be the 6th element if I can get Kekkei Touta or Kettou Kekkei.. Whichever, I haven't really decided yet.. So many elements xD
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 4:08 am

If I didn't have to give up an SC slot at A rank ANBU, there'd be no doubt in my mind that I'd be going ANBU.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 5:03 am

I'm going Protection Service as well, mainly because it best suites my character. Come TNT, follow in my footsteps.
Aww yeah 
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 6:36 am

Lol I think I'm going with the protection service after all.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 9:56 am

When I've made my new character I'm going for ANBU. I like the idea of an extra SC but have you seen the missions for the ANBU ANBU vs Protection Service  287405 they're so cool.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 2:06 pm

Boobies wrote:
Rewards: Due to the versatility that the Protection Service Ninja have, they are able to gain one extra Special Characteristic slot. Also, they gain access to the Hidden Village's secret defensive-based techniques, which they are allowed to use at their own disposal.

Isn't it true that people lose these special things if they were to ever retire?
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 8:04 pm

ANBU.

One of your SC slots isn't "lost" but rather "replace" with something that's also incredible useful. It allows you to enter any village without detection, and paired with the right skill and Jutsu, can allow you to assassinate any player in the village. I'd rather take that then some fluff skill
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 8:19 pm

I would be Protection Service, IF SOMEBODY WOULD RP IT FOR ME :C 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 8:39 pm

Elder Sage wrote:
ANBU.

One of your SC slots isn't "lost" but rather "replace" with something that's also incredible useful. It allows you to enter any village without detection, and paired with the right skill and Jutsu, can allow you to assassinate any player in the village. I'd rather take that then some fluff skill

That's true...if you have a reason to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  EmptySat 25 Jan 2014, 8:47 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANBU vs Protection Service ANBU vs Protection Service  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-