Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 642

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 9:20 pm

L is for Link.
COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
.MakinaWhy
.MakinaWhy

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 9:50 pm

Kurama time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sanosuke
Sanosuke

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 11:02 pm

It was only a matter of time before senjutsu came back to the equation
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 11:24 pm

Honestly... nothing bad to really say about this chapter... except one thing.

THERE WAS A PANEL WITH SASUKE!! WORST CHAPTER RARGH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Sanosuke

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 11:57 pm

That face Naruto makes when he fails turning into a bjuu
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 EmptyThu 08 Aug 2013, 12:53 am

So is Naruto gonna be a cute little Fox like the first time?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 EmptyThu 08 Aug 2013, 8:04 am

Dang it, Kishimoto! Show us some Hashirama v.s. Madara! Nobody cares about Juubito v.s. Our Protagonists (and Sasuke)! Naruto 642 287405

Anyway, I'm quite keen to find out why Obito can't nullify Senjutsu.  A rather interesting revelation, I have to say. Hopefully Naruto will be able to make good use of this advantage. That is, until Obito gets a random power-up that lets him absorb Senjutsu attacks as well. Well, at least we still have more Kyuubi Mode. On that topic, it's about time the other half of Kurama's chakra was made known. Naturally, Minato will find a way to restore the half he has to Naruto, thus granting Naruto the power boost he needs to kick Obito's hiney.

I don't know why, but I'm loving Tobirama more and more every chapter. I guess since he's the Hokage that people have "ooh'd" and "ahh'd" the least from all the Hokages, it's nice to see him as the badass that he's supposed. I mean, he's been using that Thunder Lightning Flying Jutsu Thing like a total boss.

Speaking of Kages, I wonder how long it'll be until the Five Kages reach the main battle. I'm curious to see how they could even help in a fight that's way out of their league... On second thought, maybe they won't be so outclassed; they might just be the help that the heroes need. Hopefully.

Also, where did Hiruzen go? I can't recall what happened to him. scratch
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 EmptyThu 08 Aug 2013, 9:52 am

I love the fact they more or less include 'You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 EmptyThu 08 Aug 2013, 10:43 am

Ulkira wrote:
Dang it, Kishimoto! Show us some Hashirama v.s. Madara! Nobody cares about Juubito v.s. Our Protagonists (and Sasuke)! Naruto 642 287405

Anyway, I'm quite keen to find out why Obito can't nullify Senjutsu.  A rather interesting revelation, I have to say. Hopefully Naruto will be able to make good use of this advantage. That is, until Obito gets a random power-up that lets him absorb Senjutsu attacks as well. Well, at least we still have more Kyuubi Mode. On that topic, it's about time the other half of Kurama's chakra was made known. Naturally, Minato will find a way to restore the half he has to Naruto, thus granting Naruto the power boost he needs to kick Obito's hiney.

I don't know why, but I'm loving Tobirama more and more every chapter. I guess since he's the Hokage that people have "ooh'd" and "ahh'd" the least from all the Hokages, it's nice to see him as the badass that he's supposed. I mean, he's been using that Thunder Lightning Flying Jutsu Thing like a total boss.

Speaking of Kages, I wonder how long it'll be until the Five Kages reach the main battle. I'm curious to see how they could even help in a fight that's way out of their league... On second thought, maybe they won't be so outclassed; they might just be the help that the heroes need. Hopefully.

Also, where did Hiruzen go? I can't recall what happened to him. scratch

Hiruzen was the first to get taken out by that black chakra crap, shortly after he used that large wave of Shuriken against Obito. Whether he is destroyed or not, no matter how unlikely, I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 642 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 642 Naruto 642 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-