Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Wolfe
Wolfe

A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) Vide
PostSubject: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:11 am

A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) D6868037-ca06-4157-a77c-291284df766f_zpse5f0ef73

~ This doesn't actually always happen to me, but I've just been having such shit luck lately that I felt like making a topic where I'll post really shitty results of ranked games. =]
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 5:18 am

Hey we're the same rank. We should Duo and suffer together!

Game name: TarotFlame

Honestly though I hate that feeling, so many times I'll either win lane, break even or do decently in jungle, but some idiots will fuck it up so hard. You wouldn't believe how many times I've played jungle, clear my buffs and check where to gank. All lanes are pushed to enemy turret, mid gets ganked and dies, yells at me, bot then dies and you can see where this goes from here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 12:13 pm

I can easily top that, played a game with Spectre and did 0/6/4. I haven't had a good game in ages, since I used Garen, so I think I'll just buy him and get rid of Ashe, really.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 2:24 pm

Daedalus - Unless you moved to the Oceania servers we can't play together, sorry. o-o

Winged Blade wrote:
I can easily top that, played a game with Spectre and did 0/6/4. I haven't had a good game in ages, since I used Garen, so I think I'll just buy him and get rid of Ashe, really.
The main point of that was the fact I had the only positive score and wasn't feeding my ass off. xD
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:07 pm

ShykeWolfe wrote:
Daedalus - Unless you moved to the Oceania servers we can't play together, sorry. o-o

Winged Blade wrote:
The main point of that was the fact I had the only positive score and wasn't feeding my ass off. xD
Well, get you. :C
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:19 pm

Hey Mig, I was Super ADC just now with Ashe =P
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:35 pm

Spectre wrote:
Let me guess, you did well? ;~; And I'd be buying Garen right now if it wasn't for the fact I'm kinda banned at the moment. A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) 287405
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:36 pm

I don't like ranked. There's far more assholes than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 4:59 pm

I don't mind people if they're assholes, so long as they have a reason to be. If they go off at a team mate for playing utterly shit and there's a good reason for their anger, then I understand it. Everybody wants to rank up, nobody wants to fall back after they've spent hours getting somewhere. However, if they're being an asshole and LoLking informs me that they're also shit on a regular basis, then I happily tell them where they can hide and go fuck themselves. =]
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 5:42 pm

Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Let me guess, you did well? ;~; And I'd be buying Garen right now if it wasn't for the fact I'm kinda banned at the moment. A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) 287405
How the fuck did you get banned? scratch 

and yeah, Ranked is filled with Fuckfaces, you get teamed with people either far below your own current rank or you get a bunch of flamers and retards, or both in one. Just saying, put Bronze with Bronze, Silver with Silver, etc etc etc. 

Save us all the fucking trouble -__-
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 5:45 pm

Spectre wrote:
Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
How the fuck did you get banned? scratch 

and yeah, Ranked is filled with Fuckfaces, you get teamed with people either far below your own current rank or you get a bunch of flamers and retards, or both in one. Just saying, put Bronze with Bronze, Silver with Silver, etc etc etc. 

Save us all the fucking trouble -__-
Never intend to bother with ranked. And I don't actually know, it just says my ban will be lifted on the 14th, but it is the 14th. A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) 287405
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 7:10 pm

Hmm...
I have never been banned before, so maybe it's a temporary leavers ban or something?
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 6:34 pm

This is why I have no desire to play Ranked. In fact, lately, I haven't even played Normals. Just been playing ARAMs, because rarely do people get angry and mean, it's mostly all fun. I play the game for the game, I could care less what some faulty system has to say about where it wants to place me on a ladder full of angsty children. Just how I've come to feel about it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 6:46 pm

Play LoL with me Dx
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 6:55 pm

Spectre wrote:
Play LoL with me Dx
Don't, he moans and he's mean and he criticises everything you do ever.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 12:04 am

Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Play LoL with me Dx
Lol. I've played with him before, so I know how he gets. xD
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 12:37 am

Phantom Heart wrote:
Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Play LoL with me Dx
This one time he implied that I was the offspring of two cognitively impaired llamas....My entire day was ruined.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 1:54 am

TOPKite wrote:
Phantom Heart wrote:
Winged Blade wrote:
Spectre wrote:
Play LoL with me Dx
This one time he implied that I was the offspring of two cognitively impaired llamas....My entire day was ruined.
He's a heart breaker, next time I play with him, I'll report him for being a bastard. :C
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 2:19 am

Speaking of League... Though I highly doubt it, do any of you frequently play on the NA server? I know it's an awful community, so people that have made alternate accounts to play there don't usually return. But figured I'd ask, seeing as that's the server I play on... ._.;
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 2:31 am

I play on NA

TarotFlame
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 2:40 am

Daedalus wrote:
I play on NA

TarotFlame
Cool beans. Sent a friends request - my summoner name is Megnificent. .x.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 3:54 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 3:59 am

Your names are all poor quality except Meg's. MiggleMeSoftly >
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 6:53 am

Winged Blade wrote:
Your names are all poor quality except Meg's. MiggleMeSoftly >
Lol! That's so adorable and almost creepy at the same time! I love it! xD
Back to top Go down
Temply
Temply

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013, 11:27 pm

League's fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) A Typical Ranked Game (League of Legends) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-