Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endoskeletal Inversion Transformation: Dance of Lignum Vitae

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Teion Shiin
Teion Shiin

Endoskeletal Inversion Transformation: Dance of Lignum Vitae Vide
PostSubject: Endoskeletal Inversion Transformation: Dance of Lignum Vitae Endoskeletal Inversion Transformation: Dance of Lignum Vitae EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 12:30 am

I know this is a pretty radical Jutsu. I am trying to figure out a way to go about getting this approved within the sites rules. I do know I will need admin approval to be able to make this, along with approval for when I want to train it when I am high enough ranked to do so.

I have tried to rationally think this one through and have taken into account the idea of balance. I feel that even though the out come of this jutsu will be great, I had to overly restrict it, make it hard to obtain, and penalize the user. Keep in mind that I feel the price for this dramatically burdens the user and would make for great character development of an S class ninja.

I will gladly accept any help to this from admin and staff, I know making this will be a long process. I would appreciate explained reason's why some things wouldn't work on this, and how I can make it more stable/balanced than it may be. I like when other minds review something like this and give hints on how this can be made and used with fairness within the rules of the site and the rules of development of a jutsu. I had an Idea in mind and wanted to pursue it without infringing on the rules or creating an unfair advantage against my piers.

Thank you for reading, and enjoy.

Name: Endoskeletal Inversion Transformation: Dance of Lignum Vitae
Type: Clan
Range: Self
Element: N/A
Description: Causes the Kagua clan member to "evolve" to a complete and permanent exoskeleton being. All Bones form on the surface of the body while muscles and ligaments reattach to the exoskeleton in a manner to where every joint operates with 360 degrees of full motion. Bodily functions and organs are exactly the same as before the transformation, however, the brain migrates to the chest next to heart. A layer of dense bone develop around the brain and heart to form a protective case around said organs with holes allowing normal functions of the heart and brain. The orifices open on the new body can be opened and shut at will. The user can move their body just as fast and accurate as normal once requirements for such are made. Due to now having and exoskeleton that's density can be controlled and sustained, muscles may be greatly increased and changed over time. These changes must have their own Jutsu that must be approved containing the details of the changes and how. An additional thread with at least 3 posts containing the changing process and adaptation to said major changes must be made. This new change or "form" will have it's own reason and personal pro's and cons. After the metamorphosis, the user must redo the "appearance" section of their Character Application. All Kaguya clan/weapon jutsu must be  erased from the app, re-approved and re-learned/trained.

Pro's to this initial new form:

The Cons:

The new appearance (May stretch screen):
Chakra Cost: Reduces chakra points down to 5, must be able to spend at least 145cp
Price tag 50exp, topic trained with at least 3 posts, appearance change on app, 4 real life day activity post suspension, (Only social topics, no training, spar, or missions) a  Recovery topic,  deletion of all old Kaguya Clan Jutsu.

code:
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Endoskeletal Inversion Transformation: Dance of Lignum Vitae Vide
PostSubject: Re: Endoskeletal Inversion Transformation: Dance of Lignum Vitae Endoskeletal Inversion Transformation: Dance of Lignum Vitae EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 1:47 pm

Archived due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-