Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rosuto
Rosuto

Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Vide
PostSubject: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 10:22 pm

Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kushimaru

Kaguya, Rosuto

THE INFO.

Name: Kaguya, Rosuto
Nickname: N/A
Appearance:
Rosuto doesn't resemble the average Kaguya due to taking the appearance of his father whom is from Kumogakure. He is a 6 foot even, 120 lbs, lightly tanned, caramel skin, male teenager that has a tall and slender frame as he stands much taller than most others his age with an already slightly impressive muscle build with firm tone in his upper body [arms, shoulders, chest, and abdomen]. He also has long, shoulder length, shaggy white hair with the tips of each dyed an ever fading, green that completely covers his Kaguya clan markings on his forehead from sight and matches with his green eyes. He has sharp white fang-like teeth that resembles a shark more soo than a canine. He has 2 piercings in his left ear, both in the bottom lobe and are gauges [one just slightly higher up being a size 10 and the one placed a little lower under that one being a size 6]. He currently has a crescent moon tattoo on his left shoulder, but over time plans on getting plenty more to accompany it.

Rosuto's day to day clothes that he wears casually and during light training consists of a long, light weight, white robe with navy blue trim along the edges that reaches down to his knees. It is tied at the waistline with a matching navy blue robe to keep closed when he doesn't want to reveal his somewhat muscular build as he doesn't wear a shirt underneath. He wears black cargo pants that hang loosely at his waist and kept up by a black, cloth belt. The pants legs are rolled up to the lower of his knee where one would notice he wears a pair of long white socks and wooden sandals.

He also has an alternate clothing outfit he wears on missions and more intense training that consists of a black, water resistant jacket with a hood that, when is being worn, covers his entire face except for his mouth. The jacket is zipped up either completely or halfway to reveal a tightly fitted, black muscle shirt and many bandages wrapped around various parts of his upper body [biceps/triceps, elbows, forearms, hands, and abdomen area] underneath the shirt which are also seen, but only if the jacket is removed. The muscle shirt is long enough that it has to be tucked inside his regular fit, black cargo pants that are kept up by a black, cloth belt with a metal buckle. The pants legs are rolled completely down to cover his long black socks and tucked into his black combat boots.

In either case, he keeps a Katana on his waistline on his left side, a metal Spear that he keeps on his back, his altered Hunter Nin mask that is either on his face or on top of his head, and his Shuriken Kit kept on his waistline on his right side, containing all of the basic Shinobi supplies he feels he needs; shurikens and smoke pellets.

Forehead Protector:
Loosely around his neck

Personality:
Rosuto is a fairly assertive person as he tends to be laid back and cool for the most part. He acts independently of others and perfers to work on his own as he feels no one shares his thoughts and ideas on life, so he tends to also keep quiet alot. He feels that he is so loyal to Kirigakure that he would put its best interest before his own. With such a strong passion for the village, he had to develop a high tolerance towards other people's actions and their behaviors because some of the shinobi Kirigakure produces can be quite the handful. On top of that he is quite resilient in his outlook on life as he thinks that everything he does is for the better.

When he is around his Elders and Higher Ups or Commanding Officers, he shows them great respect and admires everything they've done because they wouldn't be in the positions they were in if they hadn't done what they had to do. Therefore no matter what is asked of him, he obeys all his orders without any questions or hesitation. As a loyal shinobi of Kirigakure, he feels obligated to help the Village as its the least he can do. With such a sense of duty, its only right that Rosuto tries to be as considerate as he can be towards the other villagers and his peers as they shouldn't hurt each other intentionally even though it is the "Bloody Mist" and everything in his life had been nothing but hurt. He also tries to be as helpful around the village (such as odd jobs) and generous as well, giving away extra spoils from a mission.

However there is one group of people that tend to bring out an entirely different side to Rosuto that most others never see, his enemies. He feels as if you are classified as an enemy then you are to be punished and that is the end of it. Whether he has to be cruel and cause pain and suffering deeper than the physical aspects or go and return harm to someone for their previous actions towards him and his village, whoever manages to get on his bad side has truly put an end to their life for he won't quit until he finds them and handles them accordingly. The sad part is that sometimes he doesn't have a reason and out of simple, petty desires to hurt someone, will go out his way to harm them.  

Clan: Kaguya
Nindō: "I'm going to become a Swordsman. The greatest swordsman that Kirigakure has ever seen. Better yet. . . that the Ninja World has ever seen."

THE NINJA.

Origin: Mizo no Kuni
Affiliation: Kirigakure
Specialities:
Main: Weaponry [Kenjutsu] Main: Close Range Sub: Mid Range
Secondary: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinities:
Main: Suiton [Water]
Secondary: Raiton [Lightning]
Combat Style:
Rosuto is the kind of shinobi that tends to think before acting [most of the time unless he undergoes a wave of emotion, then he just goes berserk in hopes to kill] and has come to realize his strengths and weakness in battle. That has led the young shinobi to take a different approach to fighting, forming two different types of fighting:

His main style of fighting that he uses compliments his dreams of one day becoming a Legendary Swordman. Rosuto prefers his battles to be head on, one-on-one, and close range. He believes that as a Swordsman, he should be able to defeat his opponents with his sword alone. With that idea, he mainly uses his Katana in various sword attacks [motions such as strikes, slashes, stabbing, etc.]  and he spends most of his time training extensively in Kenjutsu, but he knows that, regardless of the training, its not enough. Therefore he tends to incorporates a great deal of hand-to-hand fighting [consisting mainly of punches and few to little kicks] as well when the sword seems to fail. Even though he doesn't train in Taijutsu specifically, he does train techniques in his Kaguya clan's bloodline, Shikotsumyaku. The Kekkei Genkai that allows users to manipulate bones throughout the body and perform various attacks that require speed, agility, and dexterity, all of which are traits that only capitalize on his close range fighting abilities. With that,  he can create more swords and use them accordingly.

His secondary style of fighting tends to lean more towards Shinobi ideals and is only used when circumstances arise where he needs a little more than swords and hand-to-hand. As a Shinobi, especially one hailing from Kirigakure, failure is not an option and one is required to do everything in their power to make sure they don't. With that in mind, Rosuto is fairly trained in Ninjutsu [though not using it as often] and specializes in Kirigakure's secret techniques. Those techniques are mainly Suiton based and he uses them only in attempt to gain the upperhand before returning to his previous style. Also, seeing that he does have Kumogakure blood in his veins, he does have the capabilities of using some Raiton based Ninjutsu, but he only uses those as a final last resort as he feels that using it is a disgrace to the Mist Village.  All together, Rosuto skills along with his determination to not fail makes him a worthy adversary to his opponents as his.

Special Characteristics:
Physical Based:
Spoiler:
Chakra Based:
Spoiler:
Mental Based:
Spoiler:
Misc. Based:
Spoiler:
THE BACKGROUND.

History:
The Beginning:
Spoiler:

The Kid Starts School:
Spoiler:

Something Special Alright:
Spoiler:

Graduation from Student to Genin:
Spoiler:

Graduation Aftermath:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
[Its been awhile so bear with me on this okay]

The sun was setting and the night began to cover over the already heavy mist that surrounded the village. Most of the villagers by this time where making their way home and getting ready for bed, but in the midst of the forest near the outskirts of the village was a Genin that had no plans of resting any time soon despite the conditions. In a small clearing surrounded with dense trees and thick mist, one could spot out a young boy wearing all black delievering numerous punches to a tree then flipping backwards and then running back at it to deliever some kicks. The physical attacks continued onto the tree until the boy flipped back one final time and unsheathed a katana at his side. Holding it above his head, the boy wielding the long sword began performing various slashes and slices through the mist. The blade's swift movement upward and downward then directed side to side moving gracefully as could be mimiced as if it were cutting through an enemy. The kid quickly approached the tree once more and began delievering powerful cuts to the base. After seven maybe even eight well aimed and strong cuts, the tree began to chip and so the assault continued. Around the fifteenth possibly twentieth strike, as he had lost count, the blade got stuck in the thick trunk as the boy tried a piercing thrust. He attempted to wiggle it out, but since it was clear it wasn't making that effort, the boy rolled backwards as if to dodge an attack. Rolling up to his feet and holding his hands as if they were guns, the boy aimed his index fingers at the weakest part of the tree that he had worn down and whispered; "Teshi Sendan Drilling Finger Bullets"

In that moment the bones in the tip of his fingers hardened and pushed through his skin fairly quickly and shot off into the tree where he was aiming at. Soon after the first bullet was fired out of his right hand, another one quickly followed behind it shot off from the left hand. Three rounds were shot off after that with such precision that the boy could see a hole in the middle of the tree where he had been attacking it all night long. Running at the tree with decent speed, the boy jumped in midair as he clenched his fist tight and then followed through with a punch to the weakened area of the tree, directly on the hole. A loud cracking sound was made upon contact and the tree split as the upper half fell backwards disconnecting it from the base. The boy began grinning revealing his white, fang-like teeth in the moonlight as he made his way to his katana and tugged on it until he managed to pull it out the tree. He sheathed it back at his waist as he took a seat on the trunk and looked up to the sky.

"The moon is full tonight. . . That's good"

The boy's light blue eyes glistened along with a slight reflection coming from the Kirigakure headband hanging from his neck. He was tired from his day long training as he sat there and stared at the moon so high above, but he wouldn't admit it. Instead he began to think about his dreams his goals. How he wanted to be a swordsman unlike any other before him. How he wanted the respect of not only his village but the entire Ninja World. Oh how so many would laugh at him and his dreams, but he didn't care what they thought. They just didn't know that Rosuto Kaguya of Kirigakure was going to become the greatest and his name was going to go down in history. He closed his eyes as he exhaled deeply before putting his hands on his knees, prepping himself to stand up.

"Well it is getting late and I know Gramps is probably missing me right about now"

Standing to his feet, Rosuto tilted his head up to the moon once more before slowly making his way back to the village gates.

THE ARSENAL.
Jutsus
Basic:
Spoiler:

Kirigakure Specific
Spoiler:

Shikotsumyaku Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Weaponry:
Spoiler:

Suiton
Spoiler:

Raiton
Spoiler:
Ninja Tools

Name: Katana
Type: Close Range - Long Blade
Quantity: 1
Description: Commonly refereed to as a 'Samurai sword', the katana is characterized by its distinctive appearance. It has a curved, slender, single edged blade up to three feet in length, circular or squared guard, and long grip to accommodate two hands. As such, it has become renowned for its sharpness and cutting ability.

--------------------------
Name: Old Hunter Nin Mask
Type: Accessory
Appearance: A white, porcelain mask bearing Kirigakure's symbol across the forehead. It has a green triangle on its lower half where the mouth would be, and small slits serving for eye-holes.
Storage: Worn at most times, thus covering the face [If it's not worn, it's pulled back and rests on top of the head]

Name: Spear
Type: Medium Range - Polearm
Description: A spear consisting of a metal shaft with a pointed head.

Name: Shuriken Kit
Contents: 48 Shuriken [24], 24 Smoke Pellets [8]

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: Kushimaru Kuriarare
Source: Naruto Shippuden
Image URL: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19100000/Kushimaru-Kuriarare-naruto-shippuuden-19145358-502-1022.jpg  

Last edited by Rosuto on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 8:31 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 8:05 am

• Appearance, Personality;
    Not bad, but see if you can't pad them out a little more. Another paragraph each should do.

• Origin
    Your origin is the country your character was born in, not the village they owe Allegiance to. In your case, I believe it would be Mizu no Kuni

• Specialties
    Weaponry specializations work a little differently here on Ultimate Shinobi; they're divided into 3 ranges, Close, Mid, and Long. IF your character possesses Weaponry as a specialty, you choose two of these ranges; one "Main" range, and one "Sub" range. Whatever your "Main" ranged is, you will be able to wield weapons equal to your rank in. Whatever your "Sub" range is, you will be able to wield weapons up to one-rank under you in.

In your case, I believe you would want "Close" as your Main range, so feel free to pick either Mid or Long as your second.

• RP Sample
    Good sample, just keep in mind this will be regarded as your "average" post, and thus it'll be expected of you to regularly post with similar length/quality.

• Jutsu
    I'm afraid to say you can't have several of these jutsu. As a Weaponry and Taijutsu user, you can only possess Weaponry and Taijutsu techniques; none of those Ninjutsu.

Now, if what I think is going on is going on, allow me to elaborate; The Kaguya jutsu require either Weaponry or Taijutsu. It is not required that you have both in order to utilize the moves.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 11:05 am

• Appearance & Personality:
    By far what took me the longest to stretch out, but I think I covered it
  • Origin:
    Fixed
  • Specialities:
    Fixed
  • RP Samples:
    I tend to go off of whatever other people post so what if they don't give me much to work with? And this is normally how my solo posts look.
  • Jutsus:
    Fixed and thank you for clearing that up for me ^^

I think I'm ready for another round
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 11:28 am

Round 2

• Appearance
    Good show, though I'll give fair warning now, while I see no particular problem with it, you may be forced by another mod to edit your appearance into something more closely relating to your clan. Ie, you may have to opt for the green eyes instead of your current blue.

Also, unless I missed it entirely, I will have to insist that you do mention he has the Kaguya clan markings somewhere.
  • Jutsu
    You only have 9 jutsu, when you can have up to 15. I advise you take the chance to fill up those slots, as once you're approved, you won't be able to get any freebies.
  • Weapons
    As a C-rank ninja, you can possess up to 2 C-rank items, and 15 D-ranks. I advise that, at the very least, you grab a D-rank Mid-range weapon. Also, just some handy advice, I'd recommend trying to work that Mask into some sort of C-rank item. Maybe protects you from flash-bangs and smoke, that sort of thing.

You can find the template for custom weapons/items here.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 12:42 pm

Alright I think I got it now
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 12:52 pm

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 5:41 pm

Great ^^
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 9:21 pm

Hello~

You have a solid application here and BK has gone over most of the things. I do have two little nitpicks, however ^^

- Could you expand your combat style please? We normally require two short paragraphs or one that's longer than what you have :3

- Also, I'm not sure how a porcelain mask would allow you to see through smoke or protect you from a flashbang. Even if you don't see the flash of light, you're still quite heavily affected by the sound. I don't need to explain smoke. I would prefer if the mask was just an (Fashion) accessory, more so than a special item.

Otherwise, it's all great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 11:11 pm

Fixed the Combat Style [hopefully to your standards and yes I was having a slightly hard time trying to figure out how to make it longer but its ok lol]

Fixed the Mask and made it a simple mask

Ok let's try this one more time because I think I got it
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013, 2:41 am

I don't see any changes on the mask D:
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013, 8:31 am

I'm soo sorry I thought I saved the changes before I posted but I fixed it now
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013, 5:28 pm

No worries.

Approved 2/2

Please make an account here:
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/f199-accounts
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 7:30 pm

Archived due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Kaguya, Rosuto [Kirigakure Genin] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-