Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's back! [MineCraft]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

It's back! [MineCraft] Vide
PostSubject: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 9:44 pm

It's back! [MineCraft] 51261

I got the server back for us, it's just Vanilla MC right now. It's whitelisted so if you want in you have to Skype me your name in game and I'll add you to the list. I'll be on for a few hours until my friend gets home and we play FF. We'll also discuss mod packs in the future and such!
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013, 10:10 am

I lied, it's now the FTB Unleashed pack v 1.1.3! If you still want in skype me yo in game name so I can whitelist yo arse
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013, 10:27 am

I love you now Leon.

Last edited by Chronical on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 8:23 pm

Okay, so the server always shows as offline despite the fact that it's working, that's still super weird to me right now. And Dexter did you want in on the server?
Back to top Go down
♥ Serah
♥ Serah

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 8:29 pm

SkylarElite

whitelist me bitch.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 9:30 pm

Damn right I want in. TheDarkness2599 - name, only problem is, it says it is 1.5.2
Back to top Go down
♥ Serah
♥ Serah

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 9:39 pm

In order to play on this server right now, you need to either download the ForgeModLoader and then revert your jar to 1.5.2 (which you can do from the Launcher), or you can just download the FeedTheBeast Launcher which will do that all for you.
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 9:56 pm

Well screw this, I'm going to revert it back to vanilla because of all the problems we're having. Sorry Kev and Sean for all the work you put in, it's going away now!
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 1:01 am

I would love to be whitelisted :3

IGN: theR3B3L
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 9:02 pm

Brittany. wrote:

Noooooo
You need to finish your Character first xD
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013, 12:56 am

Spectre wrote:
Brittany. wrote:

Noooooo
You need to finish your Character first xD
I think this isn't going anymore, guis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013, 4:22 am

Meh, well if any of you want a decent server running Unleashed I know of one. p.8bit.ws is where I've been lurking and its pretty good. Just don't believe 90% of the trash you hear outside the site forums. Because the server was at the #1 spot on a list they were targeted by some butt-hurt admins for a range off mischief that shaded into criminal grounds. DOS attacks, people impersonating members on other servers, and one (or several) douches who used a proxy-swapping service to frame the site for illegal vote padding.

Frankly of the non-PvP servers I've been on its one of the better ones. And yes I'm willing to help get any who come over started provided you play nice.

Maybe when this one is back up I'll consider giving it another try. As long as this time their aren't admins abusing things like Smite and auto-summon to grief while avoiding any of the work doing so normally entails.
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 6:20 am

The server is still up as far as I know guys, I've been paying for it like normal. It's still a FTB server and such, running on Unleashed 1.1.3. If you want back in Nuke just send me yo name again.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 4:26 pm

*shrugs* IGN's EvilTreerat

I figured it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 6:13 pm

Minecraft is totes gay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
LeonOrcot

PostSubject: Re: It's back! [MineCraft] It's back! [MineCraft] EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 9:34 am

So, Nuke, you're approved for server play, and we're on Vanilla 1.7.2 or some such. We went back to basic to get some new flow on the server so that anyone who wants to play should just PM me on here or put up a post here. I'll list all the people who are approved for this server. Don't do the update to 1.7.4 yet, cuz if you do you'll have to drop back down to 1.7.2

leonorcot
pocketdweller
thunder_blitz
kotorasu
skylarelite
thedarkness2599
specialkleen
theR3B3L
r4inbowr4nger
EvilTreerat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content