Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Vide
PostSubject: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013, 10:19 am

Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) 067

Clan Name: Kajiya

Signature Traits: Highly reproductive, care deeply for family, and tend to all carry a head of naturally messy snowy white hair. Most of the members choose to fight only when threatened, leading to a low amount of Kajiya shinobi. When they choose to fight, they fight as a family.
Primary Chakra Nature- Doton
Secondary Chakra Nature- Suiton
Tertiary Chakra Nature- Odeition(Sludge Release)

Kekkei Genkai: This Kekkei Genkai gives the Kajiya member the ability to control a unique sludgy substance with qualities of Doton and Suiton, called Odeiton. Making their techniques pack the same punch a normal Doton attack would, but with the versatility and fluidity of water. Another advantage this Kekkei Genkai has is the thickness and impact absorbing nature of the sludge gives it minor resistance to taijutsu and blunt weapons. The can also integrate their chakra with the earth freely making it change forms from solid rock to sludge and sludge to rock. This Kekkei Genkai was formed from an adaption they made due to being nomadic. Moving so much they constantly had to prepare new land for farming and found the sludge was rich in minerals, and their chakra also made the plants healthier than most. With this unique new soil(in a sense) farming became something they specialized in.

Setbacks The major setback of the Kekkei Genkai is its chakra expensive qualities. Most of its jutsu require a special sludge only the Kajiya clan can create. This sludge must be set prior to an attack being made.

History: The Kajiya clan is a fairly small clan that originated in Kumogakure. The clan is the product of two merged clans. The two would always battle the other for land, resources, and various other commodities in the mountain ranges. One day the leaders decided to end the constant fighting and made their off spring marry into the other clan becoming one. Many did not like this idea or could not tolerate the other clan and slowly the numbers diminished. The ones left over truly cared for one another and valued the ideals of not fighting.

They eventually left the mountains due to them becoming barren, and discovered large plot of recently owned land that became available. Quickly they began re-establishing their small buildings and homes settled down and made a small little village. This village had more than enough space, for their many children to play and grow and room for the older members to grow food and enjoy other leisure activities. They are a poor clan, but they value family and the small things in life. So even when they do obtain large amounts of money they stick together and try to spread the wealth. They have stuck to their nonviolent ways of living taking the title of non-aggressive clan. But when angered they will fight back and they fight as a family. Not always partaking in battle the ninja world has little information on their abilities.

Odeiton Sludge takes time to harden, and follow this format.
1st Post User Jutsu
2nd Post Opponent's post
3rd Post back to user and sludge hardens.

Clan Jutsu:

Last edited by Panda on Thu 26 Sep 2013, 1:50 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Post timer)
Back to top Go down
♥ Serah
♥ Serah

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013, 10:29 am

Special Characteristics wrote:
Name: Doton Master
Type: Chakra Based
Physical Requirements: Must have Doton Prodigy
Training Requirements: A 1600 word training post is required to gain this special characteristic.
Description: The title given to those elite ninja who've become legendary for their power and skill over the doton element. Being classified as a prodigy during their early years, the ninja has now mastered the doton element and attains great power from their continuous training. The ninja's earth techniques are now 40% stronger with an increase in strength, durability and power. The ninja can now naturally produce soil from molding their chakra, which can form into fine earth for their techniques or convenient uses. Through such mastery they also gain the ability to access a sub-element from the earth element known as 'Mud Release'. This allows them to create specialized jutsu under this sub-element.
Clans that simulate special characteristics are denied on principle, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013, 12:03 pm

Bwah my dreams! Haha, if I make an edit to change to substance would that be acceptable? If so I have made the edit and added more info to make it more logical. Razz
Back to top Go down
♥ Serah
♥ Serah

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013, 9:51 pm

Nope. The only way you could do it would be to make it an advanced element requiring Doton+Suiton, and all clan members then gain Doton, Suiton and the clan element. Literally no other option here. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013, 10:23 pm

No need to apologize, I understand. Edit made!
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013, 10:40 pm

Want me to kill the color here also?
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013, 5:17 am

Fixes made along with color deleted.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 10:23 pm

What I don't like about your advanced element is its ability to be hardened and acquire the properties of stone right after a technique has been fully used on the enemy. A solution to this problem would be to create a jutsu that requires a reasonable amount of chakra in order for the user to harden the sludge by forming a hand seal. This way the techniques can be more predictable, while it would be too much for a jutsu to land and immediately turn to stone, immobilizing the target.

I also want to point out that I spotted more than enough typos (typing mistakes) than can confuse the reader and make the reading unpleasant. Please read through your descriptions and correct those. Don't use Microsoft's Word to search for them, since I think they come from Word's corrections.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 5:33 am

Fixes attempted
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 4:35 am

You didn't make the change I requested about solidifying your sludge.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 7:05 am

I added a one post timer for the sludge to harden, in the descriptions. Were you wanting me to make it a separate jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 5:55 pm

So that means,

1st post: Use the Jutsu.
2nd post: Opponent post.
3rd post: Sludge becomes solid in this post.

Am I right? If so, clarify it like that.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 7:59 pm

Makes sense, my bad. Fixed it
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 1:52 am

You added that post order twice in there, so I went ahead and removed one.

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 5:24 am

Put it in there twice for clarity, but thanks. Sorry for all the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 5:18 am

No trouble.

Clan Approved 1/2.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 4:33 am

Sooo, I'm not starting my character up anytime soon, I'm assuming?
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 7:52 am

I don't know if they are going to deny your clan or not yet. They may do it due to the fact that your advanced element is the same as that of the mud release that can be used by characters with the Doton Master special characteristic. Instead of waiting for somebody to decide what you should do and maybe lose a lot of time until you actually get approved, I would suggest archiving your clan and going for a canon clan for your character, so that you can get approved quickly. I am willing to help and I can personally approve this, but the rest don't look like it.

Sorry keeping you waiting and thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 9:32 pm

Eh it's whatever. I understand the problem and don't want to seem like that one guy who tries to bend rules and stuff. Could you go ahead and delete this for me? I don't know how. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 11:58 pm

We don't delete anything on here. We're like a government that likes to archive everything! TEEHEE

Archived due to request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Kajiya Clan Odeiton (Sludge Release) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-