Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't fear the reaper

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Don't fear the reaper Vide
PostSubject: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013, 12:42 am

Name: Shikage: Shinigami (Serpent Secret: Grim Reaper)
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Self
Element: Raiton
Requirements: Raiton & Clan Master
Physical Description: Arguably Yoroi's most powerful Ninjutsu technique, this technique allows him to harness the power of death itself, at least that is what the enemy will see. With bone wrapping tightly around his body through the Shikotsumyaku, this transformation technique covers up the armor of bone with a pitch black cloak. When one looks under the hood, they will see a skull that is both serpentine and humanoid in appearance. Light is glowing inside of the skull and seemingly radiating from the bones. With claws on each of his fingers and toes, as well as a tail full of bladed protrusions, this form can easily strike fear into the heart of his enemies. Standing at a height of two meters, it weighs around 150kg and will allow him to crush smaller enemies.
Description: Mimicking the god of death, Yoroi is a terrifying sight to behold in this form. The tail on his lower back can potentially be used as an additional weaponized limb, lashing out at nearby targets in an attempt to run them through with it's sharp barbed tip. Using all of Yoroi's special characteristics to drive him onward, this form is both fast and lethal in close proximity. Additionally, the bone armor is fairly hard to break, requiring either one S rank, two A rank, 4 B rank, 8 C ranked  attacks to break through and harm the flesh beneath it, meaning attacks below C rank do not harm it. While this technique is powerful, it is also quite taxing on his body and his chakra supplies. At best, this technique can be used for five posts, each one of these posts weakening his physical attributes by 5%, meaning he will be 25% weaker by the time this jutsu runs out of time for a total of three posts. 
Chakra Cost: 35cp (9cp when tail is used, not required)

For reference in terms of appearance: It's the one on the Right
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/053/7/9/a_deathly_chaos_by_chimicalstar-d5vwlvs.jpg

Last edited by Spectre on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013, 2:16 pm

So I felt like going with a Reaper theme for Yoroi. This will basically be the primary jutsu. I mixed the idea of the Shinigami in with a half serpent, half human idea I had a while back. I figured that by mixing the two into some kind of Reptilian reaper would be all the more awesome.

That said, 
This is ready for Moderation.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 2:21 pm

What in the hell are you going on about now? Stop wasting my time.

Don't fear the reaper WHY_zpsa1a41dc3

Right.

• I see no real reason for Summoning Related Jutsu to be a requirement in this. Or, well, any of the requirements. In this particular instance, they seem more like things that would ENHANCE the technique, and are not inherently necessary to it.

• Wings? Given your snake theme, doesn't make a lick of sense. I'd advise you go for a tail instead.

• The Vibration release claws will have to be a separate technique entirely.

• Given what I've seen of of jutsu-created armor, you can specify the chakra upkeep is only necessary to keep the wings/tail mobile, and is otherwise not present.

• More detail on the attacks to break; ie, 1 S-rank, 2 A-rank, 4 B-rank, 8 C-rank, D and E are negligible.

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 9:28 pm

The wings were inspired by a cool picture I found, lol

Fixed the rest
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 2:48 pm

Should probably remove then mention of "coursing with lightning chakra" from the Physical Description.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 3:10 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 3:17 pm

Alrighty Vergil, another issue has arisen. Between this, New Stuff.2, and New stuff.0, you're looking to be spending 223 funds. You have 82.

Start playing triage.

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 8:50 pm

There is no rush, i'll have several topics completed soon enough.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptyMon 23 Sep 2013, 2:57 pm

Well, I'd call this jutsu Approved as is, but seeing as you lack the funds to purchase it, the Added and Deducted part will have to wait for a later date.

Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013, 3:34 am

This can be archived, I don't need it any time soon, so I would rather this to be archived for a later time.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 10:42 pm

Archived due to user's request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't fear the reaper Don't fear the reaper Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-