Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 648

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 4:20 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/648

Sasuke: "Fuck effort, I'm Uchiha. I now have Senjutsu"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Olan
Olan

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 5:17 pm

*Facepalm*

Has there been any mention before that Juugo's curse seal is based off Senjutsu chakra? Ionno I dont remember myself.

Kishimoto must be just setting him so Naruto has no clear advantage in the final fight between them.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 5:53 pm

Olan wrote:
*Facepalm*

Has there been any mention before that Juugo's curse seal is based off Senjutsu chakra? Ionno I dont remember myself.

Kishimoto must be just setting him so Naruto has no clear advantage in the final fight between them.
At this point, Kishi needs bullshit like this so his villains can possibly be injured.

And to balance the final fight too, because just last chapter Naruto would have shitstomped Sasugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 8:38 pm

Daedalus wrote:
Olan wrote:
*Facepalm*

At this point, Kishi needs bullshit like this so his villains can possibly be injured.

And to balance the final fight too, because just last chapter Naruto would have shitstomped Sasugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Wow wow wow, take a step back here.

Juugo is the origin of the Curse seal, something that was stated a million times. His "Sage Transformation" is his clan power, while Juugo and his clan passively absorb nature chakra, which is why they are prone to homicidal tendencies as a result of simply overloading themselves. Kabuto used this to keep his Sage mode active for as long as he wanted, which was one of the first times this power was stated. Though I saw this coming, I had not thought that Juugo would be integrated into the Susanoo like this.
Back to top Go down
.Soul.
.Soul.

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 11:05 pm

Im with Spectre on that one, i kind of felt that one coming with juugo. I was however dissapointed, but not shocked, to see it fused with the susanoo.

And as a little fan boy moment i thought it was cool to see all the first kages in that flash back kind of thingy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 11:35 pm

I agree, I liked seeing more of the very first Gokage. I mean, they are full of praise about Hashirama, though the first Kazekage was said to be the one who captured the Shukaku for the first time and combined all of the clans that roamed in the Wind country into one village through pure force. Just saying, I wish they would tell us a bit more about their actual abilities. I love the flashbacks, but I want to know more about these marvelous bastards.
Back to top Go down
.Soul.
.Soul.

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 12:19 am

Its kind of bitter sweet, because kishi brought them up so now we are all interested in them, but apart of me feels like thats all we are going to see of them. I mean it kind of created a small little branch off story, and i loved how in just that small flashback we saw some of their personalities coem out already.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 1:49 am

Spectre wrote:

Juugo is the origin of the Curse seal, something that was stated a million times. His "Sage Transformation" is his clan power, while Juugo and his clan passively absorb nature chakra, which is why they are prone to homicidal tendencies as a result of simply overloading themselves. Kabuto used this to keep his Sage mode active for as long as he wanted, which was one of the first times this power was stated. Though I saw this coming, I had not thought that Juugo would be integrated into the Susanoo like this.
Okay, I'll give that to you because you have a better memory than me. Still doesn't stop the fact that Sasuke is getting more and more free powers. No wonder he can surpass Madara, all he has to do is fart at this point and BOOM Rinnegan.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 1:59 am

I don't think it's at all about things seeming to pop out of nowhere. In fact, what Kishi proves to be a master at is place seemingly insignificant things throughout the chapters which will recur and have a grandly more important role in the overall story. Little things that have been kinda been swept under the rug are finally coming back out.

On that front, I thought this was an excellent chapter. I feel as if it's quite a bitter-sweet moment. All of the original Kages are present, as are their most talented successors. Think about it; even all of the Kage seem to be rather impressed by Sasuke and Naruto. I'm going to say that Naruto will become the strongest Kage to ever emerge from any of the countries, and Sasuke (after not getting the Hokage title that he wanted) will either start his own country [or take over Kiri since they're pretty evil anyway], or continue to evade everyone and continue amassing power. I think Naruto and Sasuke will be the pace setters for the next generation of shinobi; especially because it was said at one point that not much advancement had been made in the shinobi world, yet here these two are doing ground breaking things. I dunno guize, it's gonna be interesting. I'm anticipating another series tho.
Back to top Go down
.Soul.
.Soul.

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 2:08 am

Im kind of angry about sasuke just getting free things all the time. I mean one thing i hate about this series is how characters just seem to get absurd powers out of no where. Its happened all series but now its getting worse, like i feel like the creativity to a character power uping is running out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 1:52 pm

Daedalus wrote:
Spectre wrote:

Okay, I'll give that to you because you have a better memory than me. Still doesn't stop the fact that Sasuke is getting more and more free powers. No wonder he can surpass Madara, all he has to do is fart at this point and BOOM Rinnegan.
The Rinnegan is born from the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and the Cells of the Senju clan, namely Hashirama. It's how Madara did it. Even then Madara is still stronger than Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 4:00 pm

Spectre wrote:
The Rinnegan is born from the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and the Cells of the Senju clan, namely Hashirama. It's how Madara did it. Even then Madara is still stronger than Sasuke.
I know that part, I'm just saying that's all the effort Sasuke would need to do to obtain it. He just kinda gets free powerups because Uchiha. He'll fart, Madara will blow off Hashirama's arm or something, Sasuke will breath it in and BOOM Rinnegan.

And it was said he had the potential to surpass Madara, not that he already done so.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 9:31 pm

In terms of simple power, not even a master Jinchuuriki can beat Hashirama, or Madara for that matter. They are the descendants of the Sage and both have very particular powers that allows them to take out the Tailed beast factor, though one puts it to sleep and the other uses the power for himself. Sasuke has the Susanoo, sure. Hashirama has that MegaBuddha that can crush a tailed beast that is armed with a Perfect Susanoo, something Sasuke has yet to achieve. As such, not even Naruto and Sasuke, if they combine the Susanoo to make some SuperSusanooKyuubiSageMode form will be able to beat it. Hashirama is OP like that, which is probably also why he is not fighting Obito along with them. Obito is strong, but Hashirama would still wreck that cunt.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 11:12 pm

Sasuke has Senjutsu?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 11:13 pm

Chronical wrote:
Sasuke has Senjutsu?

Spoiler:
Juugo has Senjutsu, Sasuke is just leeching it.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 11:18 pm

But this means he can now be useful and attack Juubito. I hate the fact that he can do this. Kishi just ruined it with 'I bum the shit out of Uchiha no-jutsu'.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013, 1:37 pm

Chronical wrote:
But this means he can now be useful and attack Juubito. I hate the fact that he can do this. Kishi just ruined it with 'I bum the shit out of Uchiha no-jutsu'.
And... when has this not happened? Sasuke vs Danzou? Sasuke vs Naruto? Sasuke vs Deidara? He has always spammed the shit out of his bloodline in order to win, sometimes more then others.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013, 2:15 pm

Sasuke needs to fight Roy Mustang. You know why Sasuke needs to fight Roy Mustang?

Naruto 648 Roy-burns-envy-s-eyes-o

Where's your Sharingan now bitch!?
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013, 4:07 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Sasuke needs to fight Roy Mustang. You know why Sasuke needs to fight Roy Mustang?
Where's your Sharingan now bitch!?
And then it was all an illusion and Sasuke is actually 20 feet behind Mustang having already stabbed him several times because Uchiha Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013, 4:27 pm

Probably...
Back to top Go down
emerald23
emerald23

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014, 4:26 pm

I agree with that Sasuke has Senjutsu because of Jugo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 648 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 648 Naruto 648 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-