Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Stuff.4

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New Stuff.4 Vide
PostSubject: New Stuff.4 New Stuff.4 EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 3:53 am

Name: Sekiyo Tensei ( ヨウおさキ, Red Yang Reincarnation)
Type: Iryo Ninjutsu
Range: Self
Element: Raiton
Requirements: Raiton Master & Medical Chief
Description: Being one of Yoroi’s customized and perfected snake art jutsu, this Iryo Ninjutsu covers the body in red markings that take the form of red stripes. Using the powerful regenerative properties already present in the Kaguya clan, this technique will continuously regenerate wounds sustained in battle by using small amounts of lightning chakra to send additional messages from the brain to the body and vice versa, even without having to be conscious of it, until Yoroi runs out of chakra required to keep the technique active, meaning it can run out before the body has been completely healed. By sending Yoroi’s cells into overdrive, cells are divided and recreated at a high pace, keeping the hayflick limit from being harmed. This technique is capable of healing damage dealt to bones, muscles and even organs. Due to the already potent regenerative properties of the Kaguya receiving a chakra boost, wounds sustained can be healed very fast, usually closed up in the first or the next post, organ damage taking two posts. Additionally, Yoroi will feel no pain when empowered by this jutsu, allowing him to fight longer due to his wounds being healed almost instantly. Despite this, greater forms of damage will still cause him pain. Though the chakra required to keep this technique up can rapidly tire the user, it is not recommended to use ninjutsu with this technique, for this can deplete the chakra pool faster than one might notice, leaving them with too many wounds to heal with too little chakra. After being used in a thread, Yoroi will need to take it easy for at least a week, this jutsu being locked for at least two weeks. Using it within the two week limit will send the brain into too much strain, thus leaving him in a brain-dead state. Within these two weeks, all physical attributes are reduced by 50%.
Chakra Cost: 28cp (8cp upkeep)

Name: Banshotengai (装天傀, Heavenly Upheaval)
Requirements: Raiton Master & Medical Chief
Description: A technique that can only be used in collaboration with an already active Sekiyo Tensei, this technique uses the same healing abilities along with a large amount of chakra to almost instantly repair damage dealt to the brain. What makes this technique so potent is that it is built into the Sekiyo Tensei, activating itself once brain damage is registered. Recreating the cells of the brain that had been destroyed by recycling the wrecked cells, this technique heals up the damage without leaving the chances of forming a brain tumor, which most brain healing abilities would at this point. Continuing to heal possible brain damage caused in the long run, this technique being used will stack even further upkeeps on top of Sekiyo Tensei, making it even harder to maintain for extended periods of time. While only a Kaguya such as Yoroi is capable of doing, it is not to be used too often, for the damage being healed requires a lot of chakra over time, this only being all the more visible due to it being used in collaboration with Sekiyo Tensei, adding additional upkeep costs. Due to the amount of lightning chakra constantly running through the body and enhancing bio-electric signals, illusionary attacks below B rank will not affect him while B ranked ones will be half as expensive to nullify. After usage, Yoroi suffers a reaction time drop of 20% due to the newly restored brain needing time to adjust, this lasting for two posts including the initial healing. This technique works with Sekiyo Tensei and follows the same restrictions.
Chakra Cost: 25cp (6cp upkeep)(Remains active until Sekiyo Tensei ends)

Name: Banbutsu Shinsei (万物創造, Creation of Life)
Requirements: Raiton Master, Clan Master & Medical Chief
Description: A technique that can only be used in collaboration with an already active Sekiyo Tensei, this technique uses the same healing abilities along with a large amount of chakra to grow back lost limbs or organs other than the brain itself, for this is simply too complicated to completely rebuild from nothingness. Using the Kaguya clans ability to infuse their bones, they can grow back the skeleton in an instant, using their high regenerative capability along with the great boost granted by Sekiyo Tensei. What makes this technique stand out is that, while it activites itself unconsciously if needed, this technique has to reactivate itself every time a limb is lost. The first thing to come back is the skeleton, for his Shikotsumyaku can restore this in seconds, his Medical mastery only increasing his precision and reducing the time spent regenerating. As for the rest, muscles are regrown during the post of activation while finishing regeneration takes two posts. For the entire limb to regrow, four posts are required. While death is stalled, this makes the user easier to kill in the long run, as is the case with all Sekiyo Tensei related techniques. Additionally, it shares the same restrictions as Sekiyo Tensei.
Chakra Cost: 22cp

Last edited by Spectre on Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

New Stuff.4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Stuff.4 New Stuff.4 EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 4:34 am

We both realize this is not something he can gain right away, due to him training the third Spec now and still having to gain the Medical Chief SC. This is simply being modded so it will be ready. Wink

Quote :
    Name: Sekiyo Tensei ( ヨウおさキ, Red Yang Reincarnation)

..."This technique is capable of healing damage dealt to bones, muscles and even organs. Due to the already potent regenerative properties of the Kaguya receiving a chakra boost, wounds sustained can be healed very fast, usually closed up in the first or the next post, organ damage taking two posts. Additionally, Yoroi will feel no pain when empowered by this jutsu, allowing him to fight longer due to his wounds being healed almost instantly..."

• -  I'd like you to state what exactly it is the technique is healing, as I'd rather not it would be regrowing bones/organs/life threatening wounds in only one or two posts.  

-  It sorta sounds a bit too much like the Endurance SC that he wont feel -any- pain at all, some discomfort perhaps could be added when it's smaller wounds, pain that wouldn't be completely overwhelming when something major is injured?  Even though the regeneration is quick, he would feel pain if his organs got damaged or if there were huge slashed made etc.  Especially when you don't possess the Endurance SC.  

Quote :
    Name: Banshotengai (装天傀, Heavenly Upheaval)

!...large amount of chakra to almost instantly repair damage dealt to the brain..."

• -  What kind of damage exactly are we talking here?  Just tumours and the likes of that?  A blow to the head that might cause an artery to blow?  Details.  :C 

Quote :
    "...Due to the amount of lightning chakra constantly running through the body, illusionary attacks below B rank will not affect him while A ranked and lower ones will be half as expensive to nullify..."
  •  

-  I can honestly say that I do not feel comfortable with that being added there.  You -need- Kai or a third person in order to get rid of B + Genjutsu, I don't see how the lightning Chakra will make a difference.  But please do explain if you have an awesome logic that I failed to see Razz 

Quote :
    Name: Banbutsu Shinsei (万物創造, Creation of Life)

"...As for the rest, muscles are regrown during the post of activation, while full regeneration takes two posts..."

• -  My problem here is that you are regrowing limbs (and organs) in a short amount of time.  The skeleton I have no problems with seeing that your guy is a Kaguya, but regrowing limbs entirely is something that takes time, lots of Chakra and immense concentration (something that could hardly be done while fighting).

Quote :
"...What makes this technique stand out is that, while it activites itself unconsciously if needed, this technique has to reactivate itself every time a limb is lost..."
-  What exactly do you mean?  Does this technique always activate itself without the user's wish or just sometimes?  And wouldn't that be kind of dangerous if he's running out of Chakra?
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New Stuff.4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Stuff.4 New Stuff.4 EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 4:57 am

Money wrote:
  I'd like you to state what exactly it is the technique is healing, as I'd rather not it would be regrowing bones/organs/life threatening wounds in only one or two posts.  

-  It sorta sounds a bit too much like the Endurance SC that he wont feel -any- pain at all, some discomfort perhaps could be added when it's smaller wounds, pain that wouldn't be completely overwhelming when something major is injured?  Even though the regeneration is quick, he would feel pain if his organs got damaged or if there were huge slashed made etc.  Especially when you don't possess the Endurance SC.
I agree, so how about this,

- More severe damage would deliver a fair amount of pain

Also, this jutsu does not regrow bones, organs or heal life threatening wounds. It is basically a conduit through which the other two jutsu work, meaning costs and upkeeps stack as a means of making this very powerful stuff very costly and hard to maintain for longer periods of time.  

Spectre wrote:
-  What kind of damage exactly are we talking here?  Just tumours and the likes of that?  A blow to the head that might cause an artery to blow?  Details. 
Think the following,

- Wounds sustained directly to the brain
- Lightning damage causing fried synapses
- Anything that does not blow chunks out of my brain really

The majority of damage can be healed through this jutsu, though if a part is like, punched/cut away completely, he is as good as dead. The brain is the only organ the combination of these three jutsu can not cause to regrow, so if even the slightest piece of the brain is missing, rather than just damaged, it will not be healed and he will die. 

Money wrote:
-  I can honestly say that I do not feel comfortable with that being added there.  You -need- Kai or a third person in order to get rid of B + Genjutsu, I don't see how the lightning Chakra will make a difference.  But please do explain if you have an awesome logic that I failed to see
The logic I had for this part is rather, complex and simple at the same time.

These jutsu, two of them at the same time really, produce a lot of bio-electricity that flows from the brain to the body and vice versa, allowing the brain to instantly figure out when damage to the body is sustained. This same bio-electricity is formed through chakra, and when his chakra is thrown into disarray through a Genjutsu, Jutsu2 would pick up on it and find a way to work around it/cancel it. With low ranked Genjutsu, they bioelectricity in itself would cancel most of it out. The B rank + kind of stuff is harder to work around, seeing as these are generally quite potent, meaning they will go through the same procedure as normal.

As I gave this explanation, I felt the urge to nerf my jutsu, so consider it weakened. I will inform you when Edits have been made. 

Spectre wrote:
-  My problem here is that you are regrowing limbs (and organs) in a short amount of time.  The skeleton I have no problems with seeing that your guy is a Kaguya, but regrowing limbs entirely is something that takes time, lots of Chakra and immense concentration (something that could hardly be done while fighting).
I understand.

The regrowing of the bones and stuff is nearly instantaneous due to my bloodline and my Mastery over it due to the SC. The Medical Chief allows for greater manipulation of medical ninjutsu, which means that healing of things is generally more broken, allowing for more nonsensical things to be possible. In this case, I can understand where you are coming from, so lets say that the reforming of muscles will be done in like, the second post, while full recovery will take a full 4 posts.

Are you okay with that?

Spectre wrote:
-  What exactly do you mean?  Does this technique always activate itself without the user's wish or just sometimes?  And wouldn't that be kind of dangerous if he's running out of Chakra?

Yes, though that is one of many drawbacks I built in to these jutsu to keep them all from becoming horridly OP. The chances of getting killed in prolonged battle increase with every post, thus making it harder to win a fight if a fight is to take more then five or six posts. Understand that while they are potent in terms of healing and speed, they are very dangerous, and the reason why they are only usable by a Kaguya who has increased Clan control/mastery and Medical Chief status. Anyone else would kill themselves really quickly. 

EDIT: All edits have been made.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

New Stuff.4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Stuff.4 New Stuff.4 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013, 3:28 am

So my attention was pulled in the direction of the limited / banned techniques, and sorry but your jutsu is simply too much like

Quote :
Creation Rebirth - Regarded as one of the strongest medical ninjutsu in existence, the user, after storing plenty of chakra in their body, will release it to perform a powerful regeneration ability. This speeds up the healing of cells to enormous degrees, and can heal even the most critical injuries. The only drawback is that the user’s lifespan is drastically reduced due to the enormous increase in cell division.
I'm afraid it will probably need to be denied, and seeing how the other techniques are linked to it then well .....
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

New Stuff.4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Stuff.4 New Stuff.4 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013, 3:29 am

Yai, more reason to leave US
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

New Stuff.4 Vide