Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Check [Strictly Enforced]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Vide
PostSubject: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 2:08 am

Good evening/ good day, fellow members of Konoha! I, Wildfire, will become the next Hokage, and as the next leader, there are a few aspects of housekeeping that need to be upheld...

Now, I've noticed that a lot of members are either inactive, or not posting. The latter will be deemed as inactivity if there is no valid departure topic given, and you shall have your character + account put into the archives. The reason why I am clamping down so hard on this is to try and boost activity within our ranks, and get some good quality RP going, because we are the best damn village, after all! And I'm sure that we've all been VERY frustrated when people don't post in topics, or missions, or team activities, without being given a reason.

Now, don't panic. I won't be taking away people's characters willy-nilly. If I see prolonged inactivity from someone, however, in terms of RP, their character shall become old news.

~~~

With that nasty stuff out of the way, let's start afresh, shall we? Below is a template that I'd like EVERY KONOHA SHINOBI to fill out to prove their activity in the village. This activity check will be closed this time next week, on the 27th of October. After this point, I'll be revamping all teams to fit every member's needs and wants. Immediately after this topic closes, another will pop up in regard to details about new teams. I'll have rough outlines of teams by then, which will be posted, and you can say whether you want said team or not.

Please post with the template below;

Username: Self-explanatory
Character Name: Self-explanatory
Date of last post in a RP topic: If you are new in the village, please specify and put 'N/A' here
Expected/ Committed activity: On a scale of 1-10, how active are you, or how active can you be? 1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest. This is important.
Do you want to be on a team? Yes/ no (Delete as appropriate)
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? List the user and their character here

Code:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Date of last post in a RP topic:[/b]
[b]Expected/ Committed activity: [/b]
[b]Do you want to be on a team?[/b] [i]Yes/ No[/i]
[b]Any preferences for team mates or sensei?[/b] [i]List the user and their character here[/i]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 2:40 am

Username: Aaron.
Character Name: Nara, Shikaruto.
Date of last post in a RP topic: Plot Page in Signature.
Expected/Committed activity: Fluctuates between 7-10.
Do you want to be on a team? No preference.
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? No preference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Olan
Olan

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 3:01 am

Username: Olan
Character Name: Neroku, Makoto
Date of last post in a RP topic:  The Flurry in the Leaves [P]  Thu 17 Oct - 5:16
Expected/ Committed activity: 8-10
Do you want to be on a team? No Preference
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? No Preference

Last edited by Olan on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 3:02 am

May be a good idea to send people a PM about this, seeing as I only saw this when Aaron posted on it. Just a tip to help out our local Amy Razz

Username: Spectre
Character Name: YOROI!
Date of last post in a RP topic: A few seconds ago
Expected/ Committed activity: Depends entirely on the amount of people left to RP with, but I am trying to stay as active as possible by giving at least 2-3 hours a day to US, more if there are people I can talk to on the Chatbawks. 
Do you want to be on a team? Active Yes, Inactive No
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Yoroi please

The reason why I don't want a team anymore is because the one I had was active, but they both went MIA when Wind disappeared. Daedalus more or less followed a few weeks later while the third spot for my group was never filled to begin with. That said, I don't think being a Sensei is really my thing. I demand a lot of activity from people, and that is something most of the kids on US simply can't give anymore.

Last edited by Spectre on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluke
Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 10:02 pm

Username: Fluke
Character Name: Orimono, Kei
Date of last post in a RP topic: Saturday (10/19), 23:56, or something [The Flurry in the Leaves]
Expected/ Committed activity: 5-7 (would have been higher, but my internet has this evil habit of dying at very bad moments... Sad )
Do you want to be on a team? Wouldn't mind, but I'm okay with being on my own.
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Anyone will do.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 10:04 pm

Username: Ruka Ayaka
Character Name: Nakotsumi Mana
Date of last post in a RP topic: Couple of hours ago: 2013.10.20 "Life Lessons"
Expected/ Committed activity: 8/9
Do you want to be on a team? Yes
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Whatever goes...
Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 8:52 pm

Username: The Gambler
Character Name: Koibito, Tobaku
Date of last post in a RP topic: Sept 10, Well shit...
Expected/ Committed activity: 3-6
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? I like Alex, he's a nice puppy

So I'll also use this as an update, and an I'm coming back bitches post! The cancer is in retreat right now guys! I'm winning and the doctor is looking super optimistic. Hopefully I'll be able to nip this thing really soon and just come back to the site! I'll also post an intro topic soon! By soon I mean in a few minutes. I expect activity to stay low for a little while still tho so I can be on a team just give me some time.
Back to top Go down
Kage.
Konoha Nin
Kage.

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013, 11:38 am

Username: Kage.
Character Name: Shinikishi, Yuushi
Date of last post in a RP topic: An hour-ish ago.
Expected/ Committed activity: Present - 5; Expected, with the right kind of incentive (in terms of village activity, plots, and so on) - 8/9, I can easily spend a large portion of my day here, if I have things to do.
Do you want to be on a team? Why not? I have nothing against it, as long as I'm okay with my team.
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Nohara Okonomi (Nomi) and Senju Genji (Mister B). The sensei is indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013, 11:46 am

Username: Nomi
Character Name: Nohara Okonomi
Date of last post in a RP topic: October 23rd in Infestation Removal, a couple hours ago.
Expected/ Committed activity: Currently about a 7, but I can easily be 9/10 if there's some village plots goin' on.
Do you want to be on a team? Sure.
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Kage - Shinikishi Yuushi and Mister B - Senju Genji. Any sensei is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Hanzou
Hanzou

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013, 8:40 pm

Username: Hanzou
Character Name: Senju Hanzou
Date of last post in a RP topic: N/A (New in the village)
Expected/ Committed activity: 9
Do you want to be on a team? Yes/ No Yes
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? No
Back to top Go down
Mister B
Konoha Nin
Mister B

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013, 1:04 am

Username: Mister B
Character Name: Senju Genji
Date of last post in a RP topic: A few seconds ago
Expected/ Committed activity: somewhere between 7 - 9. I can jump online every day if i don't have too much school related issues. But im more active if things are going on in general
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Kage - Shinikishi Yuushi and Nomi - Nohara Okonomi. Sensei no preference. Whoever feels like it ^^.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013, 6:36 pm

This is a reminder that this activity check will CLOSE tomorrow at 23:00hrs (going by Eastern American time).

Please get word around to those active that they must post here or their characters will be archived.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013, 7:50 pm

Username: Winged Blade
Character Name: Masaki, Saitou
Date of last post in a RP topic: Over a week ago
Expected/ Committed activity: Hoping to increase it, got a week long holiday now, so
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Long as there's people, I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013, 9:16 pm

Username: Ancladar
Character Name: Yamanaka Kiyomi
Date of last post in a RP topic: Master vs Student about 2 days ago.
Expected/ Committed activity: 9-10
Do you want to be on a team? Yes I'm already on one though
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? I've already got you FLASH! 
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySat 26 Oct 2013, 5:43 am

Username: TwinnyPuppy
Character Name: Tanaka, Kyousuu
Date of last post in a RP topic: last month :/
Expected/ Committed activity: I'm hoping it'll go back up soon but it'll probably be really slowly. Things are tough.
Do you want to be on a team? I'll say no because I don't want to end up dragging anybody down like I did previously since I can't guarantee steady activity...but if you still want me I'll stay.
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? N/A (Luke still wants me but idk)
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySun 27 Oct 2013, 4:06 pm

Username: NuclearTreerat
Character Name: Hinamori, Toshiro
Date of last post in a RP topic: 10/27/13
Expected/ Committed activity: 6
Do you want to be on a team? Yes/ No Yes, IF the other members actually play.
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Those who I don't have to keep herding into at least attempting to play with their teammates.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySun 27 Oct 2013, 4:38 pm

FINAL CALL!

ACTIVITY CHECK HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO TONIGHT AT 22:00 (-0.00 GMT).
Back to top Go down
kana kinoshi
Konoha Nin
kana kinoshi

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptySun 27 Oct 2013, 4:50 pm

Username:Kana Kinoshi
Character Name: Kana Kinoshi
Date of last post in a RP topic:26OCT20103
Expected/ Committed activity: Minimal, usually week ends.
Do you want to be on a team? Yes/ NoNot until I can commit to being more active
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? if in team, any member will be great to RP with
Back to top Go down
Hoda
Hoda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013, 8:24 am

Well I just offically returned love, so pencil me in for awesomeness.

Username:Hoda
Character Name:Hyuuga, Hodaka
Date of last post in a RP topic:Sep. 15th
Expected/ Committed activity: 6/7
Do you want to be on a team? Yes/ NoYes
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? List the user and their character hereN/A

Last edited by Hoda on Mon 28 Oct 2013, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013, 9:17 am

Username: The Boss.
Character Name: Sadao Maboroshi.
Date of last post in a RP topic: Too long.
Expected/ Committed activity: Roleplay wise. 6-7
Do you want to be on a team? Yes, I'll take one if I need to.
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Sloth, Aaron.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013, 11:35 am

Username: Cookie Monster
Character Name: Senju, Morijin
Date of last post in a RP topic: I plead the fifth.
Expected/ Committed activity: Active on weekends, weekdays are variable.
Do you want to be on a team? N-no thx.
Any preferences for team mates or sensei? Besides Mitchy~poo? No one. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013, 1:18 pm

Officially finished and closed. Anybody who is active and would like to be considered for teams (which will be posted later today) must PM me from now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Activity Check [Strictly Enforced] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-