Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BK-201 Hours of Availability

View previous topic View next topic Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

BK-201 Hours of Availability  Vide
PostSubject: BK-201 Hours of Availability BK-201 Hours of Availability  EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013, 11:10 pm

What in the hell are you going on about now? Stop wasting my time.

Since I always have my online status Hidden (For paranoia reasons), Imma go ahead and post my hours of availability for you poor shmucks.

Friday-Monday: Midnight-6am. Sparsely from 3PM to 11PM, during which I will be at work and incapable of involved discussions, or posts that require significant detail. If I'm not speaking in blue text or not using my template, I'm on my phone.

Tuesday-Thursday: Generally sleep from 5-6AM till 3-4PM. Generally available all other hours.

Back to top Go down
Leon Orcot
Leon Orcot

PostSubject: Re: BK-201 Hours of Availability BK-201 Hours of Availability  EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 7:21 am

What time zone is this Travioli?
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: BK-201 Hours of Availability BK-201 Hours of Availability  EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 2:38 pm

Hmmmm, this seems like a good idea... maybe I should post a schedule for myself so people know the hours of availability for the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: BK-201 Hours of Availability BK-201 Hours of Availability  EmptySat 25 Jan 2014, 8:42 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BK-201 Hours of Availability BK-201 Hours of Availability  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-