Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Heavenly Protector

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ozone
Ozone

Your Heavenly Protector Vide
PostSubject: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 12:17 pm

I, the man of three atoms, have arrived to bless you all with my gracious and bountiful protective layer. You're welcome.

Don't worry, even though you poison me with your Chlorofluorocarbons, I have already planted the seeds of my revenge in the air you breathe.

It is only a matter of time before you all succumb to my crippling effects, and on that day, I will once again rule the Earth as its one true guardian.

Sincerely,
Your Ozone

Also, Hello.
Back to top Go down
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 12:37 pm

I'm from India, pollution doesn't happen here.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 1:47 pm

Drake wrote:
I'm from India, pollution doesn't happen here.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 4:41 pm

Im from Murrica. Pollution doesnt happen here.

Your Heavenly Protector 815275 
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 6:14 pm

Zack pls

Anyway, hi. Welcome to the forum. XD
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
Ozone
Ozone

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 12:27 am

I am not a pollutant, you filthy heathens.

Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome doge. such kindness. very amaze.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 12:32 am

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 6:30 am

Actually, ozone can be considered a pollutant, since higher concentrations of the gas near ground level can cause a number of health issues for humans and animals; respiratory problems being the most common. Even low concentrations can have unpleasant effects, due to ozone's high oxidizing capabilities.

At least, that's what my Chemistry professor told me.

Anyway: welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, O-Zone.
Back to top Go down
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 6:32 am

Ulkira wrote:
Actually, ozone can be considered a pollutant, since higher concentrations of the gas near ground level can cause a number of health issues for humans and animals; respiratory problems being the most common. Even low concentrations can have unpleasant effects, due to ozone's high oxidizing capabilities.

That's what I told him/it in the chat. Just simplified.
Back to top Go down
Ozone
Ozone

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 7:52 am

Thank you for the warm welcome kind sirs. I will have you know that your professor is a lying commie out to put a damper on my good name. Also the Indian lies. He did no such thing, he merely called me filthy names.
Back to top Go down
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 7:56 am

I did call you a filthy name, a pollutant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Heavenly Protector Your Heavenly Protector Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-