Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Contract Means Something.[training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cross
Cross

This Contract Means Something.[training] Vide
PostSubject: This Contract Means Something.[training] This Contract Means Something.[training] EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 5:37 am

summoning

Night fell quickly on the water country. It usually always does. Day time never lasted long here since the sun was blocked by mostly clouds and the fog reduced some of the light that it allowed through. It usually was a good thing to use as an advantage, but with others not being around from here; it would turn out to be a nasty way to get killed. Imagine not being able to see your murderer’s face, or details? Not knowing who killed you but only feeling how you died. It’s not ideal, is it? It would cause tainted souls to wander around and haunt their place of death until they meet their killer eye to eye. This area of the water country was nicknamed ‘Spirits Rest’ or that is what the locals say. It’s not officially marked as an area of view. Who would want to visit such a place anyway? The only building there is a temple where the protector of the dead resides; no one ventures out towards the place in hopes to come back and explain what they find. It’s a taboo thing to ask directions for, even for the Mizukage. If one was to ask about the island, or ways to get there, they would get shunned and asked to leave immediately. There are those few people that use this option to take coin from travelers since they know their fates once they step on the island. It’s more of scam than anything, but people fall for it.

A nearby village was known to carry travelers in towards the island, but the personal that would do such an act had to be searched for in a high manner. They didn’t come cheap and they didn’t stay out in the open for anyone to see them. They would technically be marked as a black market individual.

“So you’re telling me you won’t take me over there? Are you too much of a pussy or?” Mokuzai clenched his jaw while his digits grasped around the clay glass. He hated to be denied anything that was a simple thing to reach. He didn’t even need anyone to take him over there all he need was directions and possibly a boat. The older woman sitting across from him shook her head slowly, trying to keep calm from his outburst. “N-no sir. I-I just don’t think you’ll c-come back from there is all.” The elderly woman didn’t really mean to piss Mokuzai off, but with the little fuse that he has; it was only definite. “Aish. You’re worthless!” Mokuzai slammed his glass into the table, tossing the tea set over the woman and stomped out the tea house. He –needed- to see this protector of the dead. He wanted to see what the whole hype was about. Would it be true or false of a being like that existing would come down to Mokuzai’s judgement.

Walking down the village dirt road where it meets with a large river; he sat at the edge of the black sand and looked over towards the islands. His forearms rested on the peak of his knees. It was hard to be so close to something he wanted, yet things blocked him from obtaining the item he wanted. Did this mean he would give up? No. Not at all really. He was just taking his time to figure out how to get to his destination. Turning his head slightly, his eyes pierced into the trees behind him seconds before bushes rustled. “You would be a horrible assassin.” A large scoff passed his lips before turning his head back to face the water.

“Well. You are better than I thought.” A man in courier service gear slowly stepped out of the trees and bushes, approaching Mokuzai with his hands behind his back. “I heard about the little scandal in the teahouse. Why do you want to go to Kyoto?” His voice was soft and reassuring, but with a dark tone that slightly sent shivers down Mokuzai’s spine. He was a fair looking man. Around 5’7” and 112 pounds, hazel eyes with black hair and yellow highlights; nothing too special at least in Mokuzai’s terms.

“I want to prove people wrong about the island. I want to meet this so called protector of the dead.”Mokuzai slowly stood up, dusting his pants of the black sand before turning his body to face this unknown man. “Well? Are you going to waste my time, or do you know how I can get there?” The man shrugged slightly, tilting his head. “I’m Jin.” He held out his hand towards Moku, in hopes that he would accept the greeting offer and actually be civil even though the rumors were turning out to be true. This was turned down quickly by Moku, who would place his hands underneath his arms when he folded them slowly and tightly in front of his chest.

“Well, Jin. Get to the chase.” Mokuzai was really getting irritated with this. He didn’t have the time to be personal with someone who he would never see again after this moment. Gritting his teeth, Mokuzai narrowed his gaze upon the hazel orbs of Jin. “Get me over there. Now.” With the requests and body language that Mokuzai was giving off, Jin let out a soft chuckle, nodding and sticking out his tongue. “You deserve what is coming to you. It would do the world a favor to get rid of someone like you. I personally don’t have the guts to slay someone, but I’m sure the island does. Without mercy.” With that statement, this caused Mokuzai to have the widest grin he has held thus far from being in the water country. “Oh. Please be right.” He simply murmured before following Jin to his boat.

After reaching the docks and heading across the river to the island, Jin pulled the boat just barely on the shore. “Here’s your last resting place, asswipe.” He softly spoke before pushing Mokuzai off the boat and into the water. His legs get coated in freezing water before slowly walking on the beach. “Thank you, bitch tit.” Mokuzai turned around and looked over the yellow shrine that stood before him. It was massive to say the least, not really want he expected when people told him ‘a shrine’. Shrines in his mind were small little buildings or structures made of rock with a few candles and notes with things like “Rest in peace” or “Light” on random areas of the shrine.

“This is a temple. What in the-” He started to take steps forward, eventually winding up on the bridge that lead to the opening of the temple. It was –a lot—bigger than he thought. He wasn’t scared, nah. He was just intimidated from how off putting everyone’s description was of this place. “When I get back.. I swear to God I’m going to tell people off. Damn it.” He was truly agitated; given it would not really work in his favor if he kept like this, so he attempted to cool down while he walked forward into the building. He didn’t care about taking off his sandals or making sure his feet were clean when he walked in. He didn’t really follow the rules of housing and respect. They were childish and immature to him.

Once inside, a large gust of wind came through the sides of the building; blowing his hair to the side and making him shake from the coolness slightly. Looking over this little good ole’ temple, Mokuzai skipped along the fabric that coated the floors. He didn’t give a rat’s tail about what happened here; he was only here for the protector of the dead and that’s it. That’s all. Nothing more to do or collect after he meets this being. Approaching an alter looking structure; he placed his hand on a bandage with blue fur sprinkled on top in a small mountain. “Hmm.. Weird.”

“How so, prick?” A low voice echoed throughout the area with a metallic after-tone. The wind picked up again before spinning a puddle of water in a small cyclone, slowly disappearing from the ground up, revealing a wolf with aqua fur tilting its head over towards Mokuzai. This was actually pretty cool to him. If he could, he would ask this thing to do it again so he could actually watch it, but that would waste time and that was something that Mokuzai just didn’t really have time for.

“You come here. Disrespect my shrine; touched holy items, and call my own fur weird? What the hell are you to say such things about a protector?” The wolf’s mouth didn’t really move with his words. Must have been all telepathic, but it echoed just like he was yelling at him; scolding like a parent would to a child. Mokuzai smiled brightly, spinning around when he jumped off the top of the alter in front of the beast.

“A visitor. Someone who doesn’t really care about what you think should be done. I don’t have to listen to you. I work under no one. “He was serious. This wasn’t different from any other business task at hand. Mokuzai really didn’t care what this wolf thing had to say or do about his actions. The wolf slowly approached Mokuzai, dipping his claws into the water puddle while water slowly ran up his leg to cover his paws; each one getting a dense layer of water. “Then the only way to teach you is to make you feel what others have that haunt here, correct?” Moku had a large smile appear on his expression once he heard the challenge come from the wolf. “Ohohohoho! This is what I’m talking about!” rolling his shoulders, he dropped his jacket to the ground, leaving him in a sleeveless white and black patterned tight vest. Showing every definition of his toned chest. Slowly pulling out one kunai, he placed the handle in his teeth while he shook his hands.
“Just because you’re a so called protector doesn’t mean you can’t be beaten.” With that, he sprinted towards the wolf, grabbing the kunai out of his mouth and spinning the tip around his finger, launching his body in the air with his arms outstretched. The wolf reciprocated the act with is claws, just getting underneath Mokuzai and cutting into his left side with his claws, leaving a small gash as blood slowly dripped from the injury. Sliding on his knees to look back towards the wolf; his smile only grew. “first strike! Good for you. Amazing job.” He clapped on his thigh, getting up and taking in a deep breath. The times where he gets actually touched are some of the most enjoyable times in Mokuzai’s life. The adrenaline pumped through his veins as his body tensed up.

He knew taking the wolf in close range with just a kunai would not work, and judging from the water around the area, this exact mammal was water based. If only he had ration, he could end this fight with just one move, but nah. Why take the easy route? This whole place was full of wood, and with his little trick up his sleeve, he would be able to use that for his advantage. All he had to do was get the wolf near a corner, and then he could use a spike ring to trap him.

He had an idea, but he wouldn’t know how it would work. It a simple technique, but it would require precise movements or the whole image will look horrible and it would not work. Placing the kunai in his mouth again, he started to do hand signs, keeping his eye on the wolf when a puff of smoke happened around him.

Kyoto blinked a few times while he licked his lips. “That was a waste of chakra, you fool! You did the wrong hand signs didn’t you? Effects are supposed to be immediate.” The water ran up his paws again, when he took off sprinting towards Mokuzai. He was going to end this with one swift jump and claw, he had to. It was what needed to happen and he could go back to sleep. It’s all he wanted to be honest. Kyoto hated to wake up just because someone comes in and acts like an idiot.

Mokuzai leaned forward, sprinting towards the wolf while he was bent at the waist. Meters before reaching the wolf, the real Mokuzai rolled to the side and stuck out his arms, aiming them for the side of the wolf once Kyoto went through the illusion clone of Mokuzai.

“Mokuton: Semaijurin no Jutsu!” 10 branches with the girth of 5 inches shot from his arms, wrapping around the body of the wolf and pushing him against the wall with a thrust of force. Mokuzai had him pinned, and he knew it. Slowly, he stood up and walked forward towards the wolf, who whimpered softly against the wall, squirming around from the branches wrapping around his body tightly. Yelps echoed throughout the area, once Mokuzai kneeled down, he grabbed a patch of fur from the neck of the wolf.

“Some protector.” With the last words coming from Mokuzai’s lips, Kyoto slowly turned his head, swiping his tail across the ground of water where it slowly formed into parchment. The name “Kyoto” was written in black ink right beside a column that read “master”

He growled slightly, showing his teeth while he spoke to Moku.

“You have the option to command me. You are the first to actually pin me, to actually make me squirm. You know that right? Don’t think highly of it and become a egocentric dickwad. I honestly don’t feel like being used, but you have potential. But, if you show a sign of weakness I will come out myself and take you out. I don’t feel like being known for being weak."

Mokuzai rolled his eyes slightly, shaking his head and looking over the parchment. “Then what do I do? Just write my name in water or d-“ “Blood.” Kyoto interrupted him abrubtly. “Just take your finger across your ribs and sign your name. Then you can call me anytime you want. Simple. Just do it. I’m getting tired of being in wood. You’re crushing my ribs.”

Mokuzai placed his left hand on his cut, making sure his finger tips were covered in blood before pressing his finger prints on the scroll, having it disappear slowly after the intial signing. Dropping his wood from the wolf, Mokuzai smirked, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

“We should go into town and scare people. It’ll seem like a bonding moment.”

[[WORDCOUNT:2449]]

Template By: [THEFROST]

jutsu used:

61/70cp
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-