Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kill EVERYBODY [Cross]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Vide
PostSubject: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 10:48 pm

All in all it was a relatively warm day. Hopefully it would also turn out to be an enjoyable one. There was no doubt that there would be, Akira Tenshi and Kyuusaisha, Mokuzai were off to do something fun. Killing was seen by both of them as an enjoyable past time. This was what they were off to do. Since meeting each other they had tried to keep in contact. Finally they would be seeing one another again. Only this time they would have a purpose. A purpose to kill everyone in a certain village within the Water Country. It would be exceptional, especially because they got to kill anyone they wanted. The orders were to eradicate an entire living area, so that was what they planned to do. Tenshi was sure that he would be able to keep the slaughter of the innocent off of his conscious. It would not be too hard block out, still it will be easier if there are little amounts of children. Also he hoped not to have to deal with too much resistance. Especially from people around his own age. That would just be annoying. If anything that would be harder than killing babies. Perhaps he would be able to collet some money from the village.

He was to meet his fellow Nukenin on the Capital Island. As it was the main land one would be expecting it to be nice. It would be a great experience visiting this place. Perhaps when they were done Tenshi would get a chance to hunt around. Perhaps find some rare materials to sell on for properties. Or he could just have a good old explore. He was currently on a boat on the way there. This boat had let from capital island a mere hour or two ago. It claimed to be reaching the destination in a few more minutes. But this could have just meant another hour, it annoyed him when people were not precise. Along with a long list of other things that annoyed him. Soon the Nukenin would be with Moku. It had certainly been interesting to meet something like him. Especially since he had been able to make friends with the boy. Back in Kumogakure not many of his friends had been younger than him. Normally he would stick with people his own age, or a couple of years older. It was a nice change to be with someone four years younger.

It would be probably be best to get all his stuff, especially if you were to believe the announcement. He had already been in contact with the other Nukenin. They were meant to be meeting in one of the largest inns in the port town that he would be arriving in. From this place they would press on to their destination. Since Moku was already there he would hopefully find him without too much bother. Tenshi had just been visiting the Island of Tranquility. He had to say that it was indeed beautiful. A stunning landscape that he hoped to someday soon visit again. Perhaps he would be able to do this with his new friend. Cause more havoc in a beautiful place. He felt like destroying something beautiful. Soon he would get the chance, with a whole village of people to eradicate. People said that ‘everyone is beautiful in their own way’, this meant that whenever you killed, you were bringing an end to a piece of beauty. It was quite poetic, after all destruction is a form of creativity. Picking up his scroll and bag the man reached under his bed. Taking out a roll of cloth Tenshi pulled it away to reveal purity. Since his favourite weapon was stored away and ‘recovering’ he had decided to use this. Although his larger sword rarely tasted blood he had to admit that the white one was far more effective. It was easier to wield, easier to conceal and twice as deadly. Sometime soon Ten no Hoshi would take a life.

The people on board the ship had been given a room. Despite the fact that it had been a short journey it had been assumed that some people would want to rest. Also Tenshi got the feeling that this boat was normally used for longer journeys. Still, it had been a useful place for storage. Over the course of the journey he had sent almost all the time on the top deck. It was fun to look over and stare at the fish. He had tried to use his chakra to control the water. Never had something failed so greatly. If anyone had known what he was doing the Nukenin would have been incredibly embarrassed. Still, he wished to seen learn the arts and ways of illusionary techniques. But first he had to find someone that would teach him. Hopefully sooner or later this would happen, also he still needed to get a summon. Maybe Moku had one? Perhaps he would be able to ask him when they saw each other again? It would be extremely cool if he did. Then he could ask his friend how exactly he got it. Yet another major hurdle that Tenshi had to get over in order to succeed.

Turning around Tenshi grasped the door handle. Once he was on the main deck the Nukenin looked at the capital island. It was the second time that he had seen the place. His first was when he had arrived in this land. So far his experiences had been positive. Still he was starting to slightly miss the Grass Country. Everything about it, the scenery, the forest ravine, his lair. But he would doubtlessly be there sooner or later. Perhaps when he went back his friend would come with him. He did not want to get attached to this runt but he had to admit that he liked him. Doing something like this would bring them closer, learning a person’s fighting style generally helps you understand them. Also it would be interesting to see how he killed. That way he would be able to improve his own style. It would help him improve in efficiency. As the port town rolled closer Tenshi went up to the plank. He did not want to keep his fellow Nukenin waiting after all.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 5:43 am

It’s been a good day so far for Mokuzai. There really wasn’t anything to complain about at all. No rain, no people bumping into him or making him look like a fool. It was fairly simple and he enjoyed days like this. Taking in a deep breath he scratched his cheek while walking towards the docks. He was supposed to meet Ten on Capital island again, but he didn’t really get a time for the meeting. Mokuzai isn’t one to make someone wait, even if they are going to kill him. If he was late, however, he usually did have some sort of good excuse. This time was no exception; he just simply couldn’t find a boat to get over towards the island. It wasn’t far from where he was at; Just across the little sea/ocean thing that was going on in front of him. Looking over the area, he quickly dropped his shoulders in an agitated manner. “Someone be heerreeeeeeeeeeeee.” He dragged his feet while he walked into the house near the docks. The sign above the building read “transportation” and it was blankly stated for everyone to see when they passed by. Mokuzai needed to get to the island as quickly as possible; he had a contract to do after all. He had got word from Ten about the massacre that is about to happen. It’s been so long since Mokuzai had felt this excited about something, with the added bonus of seeing Ten in battle.

It didn’t take much for him to like someone, or to get annoyed fairly easily with the presence of someone that he disliked. Clenching his jaw slightly, he approached the desk and looking over the decoration of the place. It was sort of impressive considering how small the place was, and how close it was to the water. Small model boats laid rest on shelves near the windows. Oil paintings of the house were covered in frames and hung just behind the front desk. It was interesting to say the least. Really had a home feel to it. Shaking his head ever so lightly, he tapped on the bell rapidly while his digits brushed against the desk. He was slightly getting annoyed with how slow people moved to get to a customer. Didn’t they come first or was this a different sort of service? It was an annoying tactic and honestly, Mokuzai was tempted to just swim over to the island. How bad could the current in the water be anyway? Just as he was turning his back to exit the small house; a teenage girl came to the desk and spoke softly while putting her hands on her cheeks.

“Welcome to Matsumaru boat rentals! How may I help you?” The girl smiled brightly while Mokuzai turned his torso to face her. His brows fluttered slightly once he saw her face. She was pretty cute in his terms. Long black hair, pale skin, blue eyes; her features really started to catch more of his attention once he started to get near her. Sliding against the desk, he smiled brightly and pointed towards the window with Capital Island in view. “I need to get there, sweetheart. Anyway you can get me over there quickly, I’d appreciate it.” He nodded, licking his lower lip slightly. There was nothing that could better his day more than seeing this little ole’ beauty in front of him. It practically made his stomach bunch up from how innocent she looked. He wanted to corrupt her, do things that he shouldn’t really say out loud if he wanted to get that boat ride over to the island.

Taking out a large book, the girl went through the pages quickly. She pressed her finger tip against the book while she went through a list of names. Smiling softly, she pulled out a piece of paper and wrote the name of the boat and the owner by the number of the dock it rested on. “He’ll be able to take you over there. It’ll only take 10 minutes or so to reach the dock town. So just relax once you get on the boat, ok?” Moku wrapped his fingers around the paper and winked at the girl, sticking out his tongue and nodding while he walked out. “Man. She was a looker. I should have asked for her name at least. Gah. Such a wasted effort on my part.” Just not getting her name was enough to frustrate the nukenin. How can he, of all people, forget to ask for a woman’s name that he found attractive?

Shaking his head, he walked around the docks to the man right beside the numbered sign. A small old man smiled softly with a cigar in his mouth, tilting his glasses down so he could see Mokuzai approaching slowly. “Well well!” The old man spoke, getting on his boat. “Capital island? Shouldn’t take long at all, mate! Just hop on in and then we can get on the move. I don’t want to keep waiting; it bores me that much so, please let’s get going, huh?” He quickly pushed off the dock before Mokuzai could even get on. Moku took off running, jumping on the boat and shaking his head slightly. “At least you’ll get me there on time though. I appreciate this.”Mokuzai nodded, putting on his hood loosely on the back of his head while he turned to look at the quickly approaching dock town.
---

With it quickly approaching, Mokuzai made sure he had everything he needed in his pouch. Kunai, ink, shuriken, wire, and tags. All the things he needed for this little contract. Looking over the ramp, he leaped out of the boat and slowly stepped up, seeing Ten standing at the end of the ramp. Smiling, he lightly stepped behind him, leaning forward and whispering in a deep playful voice. “You came to the wrong island, fucker.” Once Ten would turn around, Mokuzai would already be on the other side spinning around on his toes before sticking out his tongue. “You’re late. Let’s get going, alright?”
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 10:05 pm

Tenshi began to shake in excitement. He could not wait to be ending lives with his fellow Nukenin. It was going to be a great few days. When the black haired ex-Kumo shinobi reached the mainland he would find a map. From there they would be able to plot the best route getting there. Hopefully it would not take too long to reach the village. A day at the most, probably not even that. It all depended on how quickly or slowly Moku walked. Then, the actual mission would hopefully take no more than a day as well. First they would have to get a good idea of the village. Their numbers, equipment, possible reinforcements. Most likely it would be best to infiltrate it, pretend to be travellers. Rather than going for an all out invasion. After all it was two against however many. Even the best fighters can get stabbed in the back. Perhaps him and the blond Nukenin would be able to have a game. Who could get the highest body count? Although as they were both psychopaths it would probably lead up to them both lying. Neither one would want to loose to the other.

Just as soon as he stepped off of the boat a voice came from behind him. “You came to the wrong island, fucker.” . Turning around angrily Tenshi was met by… no one. Snapping back the culprit was in front of him. “You’re late. Let’s get going, alright?” His counterpart said. Smirking at the boy the older of the two straightened up. Straitening his shinobi attire, since he had decided not to wear his normal clothes. ’Pumped for the village.” He said with a grin. ”Slow the fuck down runt, I need food to function. Then we go.” Then he turned towards the exit of the quay. Since he was the older and most experienced, Tenshi had decided to lead. After all he did not want this little hothead getting too out of hand. Hopefully it would not be too long before they found somewhere nice. ”So, how have you been?” He said from in front of the boy. Dropping back so that he was level to Moku, in order to hear the answer. Once they stepped off of the wooden walkway they turned right. Into a street, lined with pubs and restaurants.

Not being able to make up his mind Tenshi looked about. One for fish, one for meat, one for a barbecue. Deciding on the latter he led the younger into a large room. Once they had been led to a booth the pair were asked for drinks. ”I will have one beer, one orange juice. Get this man whatever he wants.” This was met with the request of ID, which in turn was met with the slight withdrawal of Purity. Which sent the waiter on his way. Hopefully they would not be given too much trouble at this place. Already the Nukenin had the idea of leaving without paying a penny. A selection of meats were placed on the metal grating in front of him. Even if this boy was not hungry, Tenshi would happily eat his portions. ”So, down to business. How do you think we should approach this target? All out attack, or infiltrate and ill them all while they sleep. Mind you we do need to find out more about their numbers and equipment. Also do you know where we are actually going?” He said the last part with a chuckle.

When the food was deemed fit to be eaten and the beer and orange juice had been brought to him the taller Nukenin dug in. No doubt that he had eaten better food before, but it was ok. Cleaning up all that was left he decided to order another. As soon as his appetite was suppressed they would leave. Also they would probably have to find a map. Just in case they could not find where they were going. The only point in doing this was that he did not want the mission to stretch over to too long. Three days was going to be his maximum. After all he still needed to meet this Mizukage. Find out about what this Kirigakure was planning and maybe steal some of their weapons. Over the man’s travels had heard about these people called ‘The Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist’. He hoped to kill their leader and take their weapon. Because he was most likely to have the strongest weapon. Tenshi could not help but wonder what this would be, what its abilities were. He could not help but feel quite anti-social. There had to be some topic of conversation he could strike up.

”I plan on travelling to this ‘Kirigakure’. I was wondering if you could ask their leader to let me in? There are some questions I wish to ask him some questions.” Once the last of the food was polished off Tenshi looked around. No one was looking. ”Ok, there is no one by the door, get up now.” Standing up he took up the scroll and bag and swung them over his shoulder. Walking with confidence the Nukenin went straight out of the building. No one seemed to notice, but he did not plan on sticking around long enough to find out. All he had to do now was find a map then leave. ”Ok, now let’s find a map and leave.” It was not until he had one in his hands that Tenshi felt he could relax. Not a single person had followed them from the place where they had eaten. Upon finding the border of the village him and Moku set off. He could tell that this was going to be a great mission. Especially the killing, all they had to do now was get there.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 12:38 am

“So, how have you been?” Well that was a nice start to this whole ordeal, wasn’t it? He had never really expected Ten to just check up on him like that. It really caught him off guard but in response, he nodded before placing his hands on the back of his head. “I got something new imam show you once we get started. I think you’d like it. It’s really a pretty flippin’ sweet thing to be honest.” He smiled brightly, tilting his head once they turned off onto the street with restaurants. He had to admit that he was hungry; he hasn’t really ate for the past few days, and with the traveling that they were about to do, it would have been stupid to run about on an empty stomach. “Besides this little injury on my ribs and not really knowing much about the man who contacted us, I’m doing fairly well, yourself?” It was only respectful to ask about another once they had checked up on you. Ten was starting to get a little respect from Mokuzai other than keeping in contact with him. It was nice to actually have a partner in crime waiting on details and asking about the wellbeing of another. He just couldn’t let it get to him though. They had a mission and he was set to make sure this was done flawlessly.

Smelling the scent of cooking meat and other amazing nourishments Moku started to drool in a pocket of his inner cheek. He couldn’t help but smile once he saw the ribs hanging outside of the window of the restaurant that they entered. Following Ten, he rolled his shoulders while he looked over the waitress. “Well. Lemon water, beer, and vodka. I don’t care if it’s early in the morning.” He smiled softly at the waitress before relaxing in his seat. He had forgotten for a moment that he was not here to relax right before ten started to get to business. Mokuzai smiled before sitting straight up. “This was my idea. We act like travelers, get to know the outline of the whole village and know every escape route and gate that leads outside the borders of the village. We don’t need to strike in the middle of the day. We leave no survivors, children included. If they see our face, it’s over. So I suggest getting some sort of mask or cloth to hide those features of yours. Don’t spend time to torture them. We don’t have the time or the effort for that right now. We, as a team, were told to wipe it out. So we will do just that. There will be guards that we will come into contact with. I’m sure there will be ninja there. I don’t know of the ranks currently, but do not wear your forehead protector. It’ll give us away quickly.”

Looking over the meat, Mokuzai brought some up to his mouth while he chewed quickly. He was only here to eat and get out. It would be better to talk about the plan while traveling; so others wouldn’t hear about their contract. This wouldn’t be his first time wiping out a whole group. At least this time he wouldn’t be alone so this should go along just smoothly. Two heads are defiantly better than working alone to wipe out a whole village. This would allow them to cover multiple places if needed to catch people running off. “We need to strike when they sleep and do it quickly with no overdone techniques.” He whispered while he sipped on his vodka, smiling softly from the aftertaste. Nothing like it in the morning. The smoothness of the liquid slowly trekked down his throat before the warmth shot up his face to his cheeks. He had a massive tolerance for alcohol, so this would not affect his motives or thoughts for this mission. Once getting his full, he stood up with Ten’s word, walking out of the restaurant with his hands just on top of his lower neck. “I’ll see what I can do about Inoshi. Do not speak about this act to him though. If anyone finds out, I will not have access to Kirigakure ever again and We’d be hunted until they bring back our bodies.” He softly noted, keeping a weird serious tone with Ten.

There were only a few things that Mokuzai took serious and didn’t goof off with. Missions and murdering. Those two things were of most importance to him. It wouldn’t surprise him if Ten asked him why he was suddenly so serious and not his loud mouth self. Looking over the area, Mokuzai tapped Ten’s shoulder with his arm, turning to the left and heading into a visitor center. Approaching the desk slowly, Mokuzai put on a fake personality, being soft and kind with the man behind the desk. “Uh, Excuse me! Me and my friend are new to the water country so I was hoping that this place would have a map of the routes throughout the area? We’re here to take some pictures and do an article for a paper in the grass country. So if you could help us out then that would be wonderful and I would greatly appreciate it!” he smiled brightly towards the man while he turned to Ten and stuck out his tongue. He loved acting kind when he was known for being a insane idiot. Turning his body back around to the elderly man, he held out his hand and gripped the large map showing the full routes of the forests nearby. “I greatly appreciate it! I’ll bring it back to you in three days. Thank you so much for your cooperation!”

Quickly walking past Ten he muttered; “Let’s move.” With a low tone before heading towards the borders of the dock town; Approaching the exit, Mokuzai yawned loudly, stretching up his arms into the air and keeping a steady pace ahead of Tenshi before slowing down to his movements. “We are going to need to set traps on the exits. I can set some explosive tags around the area that would create pits. I’m sure we can find some bamboo around here to make spears. If you have explosive tags, save them. I have a plan with the new thing that I have that will work wonderfully.” He smirked widely, lowering his body before taking off sprinting. It was time to start to get into the mindset of a murderer and think out a decent plan to get this going. “Remember. First we act like Travelers, and then at night we do our job. Do you have the area where we are suppose to meet our contract giver for payment?”
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 10:09 pm

Whilst they were in the shop Tenshi stocked up on food and drinks. All of which were put in his bag. Ready cooked meats, beer, crisps, snacks and most importantly orange juice, they were all crammed in. The last thing that either of them wanted to do on this journey was go hungry. So while his friend went on to the visitor centre he went off to a stall to its left. Once all this had been taken he was already behind his friend again. Just in time to hear. “Uh, Excuse me! Me and my friend are new to the water country so I was hoping that this place would have a map of the routes throughout the area? We’re here to take some pictures and do an article for a paper in the grass country. So if you could help us out then that would be wonderful and I would greatly appreciate it!” Then once it had been handed over “I greatly appreciate it! I’ll bring it back to you in three days. Thank you so much for your cooperation!” He had to admit that this guy seemed like a pretty good actor. No wonder he had managed to get into Kirigakure.

Tensh thought back to what Moku had said before. “This was my idea. We act like travelers, get to know the outline of the whole village and know every escape route and gate that leads outside the borders of the village. We don’t need to strike in the middle of the day. We leave no survivors, children included. If they see our face, it’s over. So I suggest getting some sort of mask or cloth to hide those features of yours. Don’t spend time to torture them. We don’t have the time or the effort for that right now. We, as a team, were told to wipe it out. So we will do just that. There will be guards that we will come into contact with. I’m sure there will be ninja there. I don’t know of the ranks currently, but do not wear your forehead protector. It’ll give us away quickly.” It rung distinctively in his ears. This had appeared to be a rather good plan. Especially since he had something to cover his face. Soon this would be executed. Although he did not like to admit it, the plan was probably better than his. Then again he had probably not spent half the time this kid had thinking about it.

Walking to the edge of the village Moku started talking again. He wondered if this kid really did ever shut up. . “We are going to need to set traps on the exits. I can set some explosive tags around the area that would create pits. I’m sure we can find some bamboo around here to make spears. If you have explosive tags, save them. I have a plan with the new thing that I have that will work wonderfully.” Tenshi stopped to ponder this. ”I hope that you are talking about the other village, not this one. It was not really clear. I am not sure how many tags I have but sure, I don’t tend to use them. Also I like the idea, you’re on fire today.” He said with a smirk. It was not long before he opened his mouth. Asking about if he knew where they were meant to be picking up the payment. ”Well, I believe it was in a village, somewhat west of the one we are at. Perhaps we could kill him in order to get more money. Also I wish to ask him what they could have done for him to want a whole village dead.”

There was a defined path that led away to the main road. According the map they then had to follow that in order to meet some others. It was a somewhat long and winding route. If they could find someone to get a lift with they would. Hopefully there would be a carriage going some of they way. Even a cart would be sufficient. Anything that meant that they had less walking to do. ”I will be interested to see how you fight.” Tenshi said to his younger fellow Nukenin. ”Also it will be interesting to see how you plan to kill people. After all you do not possess any large weapons. From what you said you do not possess any taijutsu abilities. Since you are only C rank none of your juts would be able to kill. On top of all of this you still claim to be able to kill multiple people. I just think it will be interesting to see.” As they walked on the black haired Nukenin took in more of the Capital Island. Since they were currently in the east of the island it was a pleasant mixture. Of both ice and cub tropics. A pleasant green pasture stood to their left, withe trees to their right. But there was no doubt that this would still be there in a fews more miles.

A low sun hung in the sky and according to the map they were not much longer than a few hours away from their destination. It was at this time that Tenshi’s leg began to ache slightly. Normally he was travelling at a far greater pace than he was today. So there was nothing to take his mind off the ache. As Moku was no way near as fast as him he had been forced to wale. But they had numerous conversations on the way here. Now it was time for another one. ”Ok, three things. First what is your favourite method of death? Second, what is the most gruesome method of death you could cause? What happens after death does not count, so if they were to die from one thing what happened after would not count, such as burning the corps after slitting the throat. Finally, how do you want to die? Sorry for the questions, I was just curious.” Then it was onwards with the journey. He really hoped that they did not get lost and that both of their map reading skills were good enough. There was not enough time to have to go back or for this journey to go on for longer than a day. The quicker this mission happened the sooner he could meet the Mizukage. Not that he would not miss Mokuu. He planned on finding another mission for them to do after this one.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013, 7:08 am

”I hope that you are talking about the other village, not this one. It was not really clear. I am not sure how many tags I have but sure, I don’t tend to use them. Also I like the idea, you’re on fire today.” Why did Ten think that he was talking about the current village that they were in? It was somewhat humorous to Mokuzai that he even thought that. “Of course I meant the other village, dimwit. That one is our goal not this little dock town. Eh. I choose to be serious when it comes to missions and especially when it comes to missions like this. I do not goof off like I normally do. We need to make a reputation for ourselves. But I appreciate the compliment that you just gave. I never really get them.” He smirked softly, nodding before looking over the road out of the village. It was going to be one of the longer journeys to make to a village. This would be perfect timing for Mokuzai to slowly start to get in the murdering mood. He didn’t do this stuff off whim; not like Ten thought he would. He wasn’t a complete fool like the act he gave off. He was actually very cunning! Very persuasive of his words and actions not many could tell that he was faking all expressions and words with a conversation. He took pride in that, and he abused it until he got what he wanted.

Ten was oddly chatty today compared to the first time that Mokuzai met him. It wasn’t that often that he got to carry out a conversation with someone without watching his back. He had some trust in ten, but not the full deal yet. This mission will prove if Ten would prove if he was useful for Mokuzai’s uses. If he was going to start a group, no no, an organization, why not start out with a partnership first? Who knows, it could benefit them both and actually make the bond between them grow to a brotherhood. Chewing on his lower lip slightly, he started to walk besides Ten and held out the map in front of his chest. He –had- to make sure that they were going to go the right way.

“ Oh. If you can. Hide major details of your clothes. I don’t want someone to spot us out there. If you brought another change of clothes, then that would be wonderful. I forgot to mention that. If you don’t have anything I’m sure I can just let you borrow some things.” He nodded softly, turning his gaze back to the road and keeping his eyes locked ahead. He was in no rush to get to where he needed to be. They had no time limit on when the village needed to be eliminated. The only thing that honestly mattered as the fact that there should be no survivors at all. Mokuzai was actually very curious as to while someone would want them to eradicate the village.

“You don’t need jutsu to kill people, Ten. You don’t even need weapons. You can simply kill someone with your thumb or your palm. It only matters where you place the said hits.” He smiled at the underestimating. It was nothing hostile, it actually made him happy that someone was curious as how he carried about his business. It wouldn’t mind to show Ten when the time came. ‘Before we leave the village, we are going to burn it down. I could just use Explosive seals, but that’s a waste of chakra.” He quickly slipped up his hood to fit the back of his head in a loose manner. He really did not try fuuninjutsu out in battle yet. Since he only knew basics, it only knew some forms of explosive, perimeters, barrier, and sealing seals. He was studying though. He was going to get better at it, no matter what it took. If he had to sit in front of a book and study that way, then so be it. Looking over the ice caps on the outskirts of the sea, it was nice to see such a mixture of environments come together. He hadn’t really had the chance to see this side of Capital Island. It was really beautiful to his eyes.

The next conversation really caught his attention, however. It was something that really no one asked him before. “My favorite method of death; it’s really simple but it can have multiple turn outs. When a family is being hard to deal with, and not giving information out, If the couple is married I’d take the wife and slowly just drag the tip of the kunai across her skin, not even piercing it. Then, once her skin whelps up from the scratching, I’d slowly write every letter that comes out of her husband’s mouth on her forearm. Nothing too deep yet; it’s just mild torture. If he just straight up says that he is not going to give out information, I’d simply break her neck and move on to the children. He’d talk by then.” Mokuzai smiled brightly before skipping ahead and turning around to walk backwards while he kept his back turned to the road. “I guess this will be the most gruesome death I can cause, isn’t it? A whole eradication of a village for no reason at all. Just doing work, and not knowing the whole ordeal of an contract.” This usual thing wasn’t something that he really cared for though. He didn’t care about not knowing why he had to take out a village.

Shrugging slightly, he let out a cool breath before keeping a serious expression on his face for the last question. “I want to die by a kage’s hand. I don’t want to die from disease or natural causes. I want to die in a way a shinobi would be proud to announce in the afterlife! Who gets to say that they fought a Kage? That would be an amazing feat to brag about in hell, don’t you think?” He smirked, before turning around and looking at the road. They were getting closer and closer to their objective, and by nightfall, they would be near the village.

After a few more hours of walking, Night had fell quickly on the two traveling nukenin. Looking over the map, Mokuzai curved off in the forest, shrugging slightly and stretching up his arms. “Make camp here, in the morning we will go through the village before starting our job. I suggest you get rest, and eat if you need to. As soon as we enter the village, we don’t leave until the job is done. We will double check houses and everything.” Taking off his bag, he laid it against the trunk of a tree, and laid down slowly; closing his eyes and drifting off into sleep.

Morning came with what felt like seconds. The sun breezed past the eyelids of Mokuzai while he leaned up. Yawning loudly, he looked over towards Ten; standing up slowly before approaching him. “Oi. Get up, it’s time to move.” The moment had came, they were to map out the village, and really see what they were up against. “it’s not that big, but it’s still a decent size. We got this, no worries.” Smiling, Mokuzai turned his back and headded off towards the entrance of the village. Untying his headband from his head, he placed it in the bag just underneath his coat.

“Remember. Keep an act on.”
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013, 11:05 pm

“My favourite method of death; it’s really simple but it can have multiple turn outs. When a family is being hard to deal with, and not giving information out, If the couple is married I’d take the wife and slowly just drag the tip of the kunai across her skin, not even piercing it. Then, once her skin whelps up from the scratching, I’d slowly write every letter that comes out of her husband’s mouth on her forearm. Nothing too deep yet; it’s just mild torture. If he just straight up says that he is not going to give out information, I’d simply break her neck and move on to the children. He’d talk by then I guess this will be the most gruesome death I can cause, isn’t it? A whole eradication of a village for no reason at all. Just doing work, and not knowing the whole ordeal of an contract. I want to die by a kage’s hand. I don’t want to die from disease or natural causes. I want to die in a way a shinobi would be proud to announce in the afterlife! Who gets to say that they fought a Kage? That would be an amazing feat to brag about in hell, don’t you think? All of which came from the mouth of his friend. It was a good three responses to a good set of questions. He had to agree with the kid. The idea of dying at the hand of a kage was a good idea. It certainly would be a good thing to brag to in the after life. But Tenshi did not plan on dying during battle with a kage. After all, he planned on slaying every shinobi he ever fought, that was not for fun. By the time he was dead kage’s would talk about how it would be an honour to die at his hand.

Finally, after a few more hours of walking, they arrived within close proximity of the place where they would be doing the mission. It was a nice place to set up camp. When his young friend told him to do this he simply looked at him. ”Moku, I’m meant to be the senior one on this mission. In both age and rank…” He paused. ”Ok, so let’s make camp here. The we will eat, rest, and I don’t care what else you do.” With that he unhooked his bag and scroll, shrugged off his cloak, took out the doctor and placed on his face. From there he decided that it would be time for a spot of training. Something that would get his heart pumping. Although he did not like training normally, he was tempted to make a ritual. Whenever it was the day before a large job, he would train. Get his heart pumping and his blood pulsing through his veins. It was going to be a good day tomorrow. As well as doing this he would set out his gear. Once everything was together he would be truly ready. Altogether he would be taking two of his swords, Purity and Infinity. Ten would be to large to hide under his cloak. Once he was settled the man would shrug this off and get to business.

Tenshi was dressed only in his coolest of his training clothes. So much so that the it blew into his bones. A perfect temperature training, with the sun just setting and wind just whipping up he breathed a sigh. First he with drew his two swords, it would be the first time in a hill that he would have fought dual wielding. As well as his two large weapons the man would also take his dagger. This was because it would be a good final gambit. Twirling around and striking the tree, Tenshi began to focus on his breathing. It was half an hour until he finally stopped. By which time the tree was a mass of scratches. Still this was not enough, picking up the weapons again he carried on. It felt like it had been a good few more hours until he felt like he had honed his skills enough. Now all of the worthless peasants would fall before him. From then all he started to do burst sprints and jogging. He started to think about what Moku was doing. It must be so blissful to be able to sleep so easily. The older of the two thought it was strange how he had managed to do such a thing. He had not even eaten, but he would. After all he was going to need his strength, they both would.

Once he had finished all of his training the man took off his shirt and mopped his brow. The cool wind felt perfect on his bare skin. Flopping the cloth over his shoulder the Nukenin sat own in the centre of their area. Unfortunately due to Moku’s fears they could not have a fire. Still, it was best not to complain, so he broke open a beer. Then taking out some cured meats he dangled four slivers above his mouth. Snapping it up he licked his fingers clean. Placing more in his mouth the man chewed. Life did not get much better than this. Cool air, nice food and drink and the on coming storm that is death. He would be causing it which was even better. Draining the last of it he cracked open a litre pack of orange juice. What a perfect time for a massacre, the massacre of innocents. He was buzzing for the coming day. There was almost no way he could suppress his glee. Shaking from head to toe Tenshi let out a blood curdling howl. A wolf replied, his brethren for the next few hours.  The perfect animal to have as either a pet or summon. Perhaps this could be what he would try and find. But for a long time snakes had been in his mind. To be able to manipulate a massive black mamba at his command would be like heaven.

It was one when the Nukenin finally drifted off. He dreamt of monsters and blood, murder and darkness. In his dreams he was the king, anything that he wanted would come to him. Girls, death, punishment. In his dreams even the king of hell bowed down and feared him. That was what he would do. When he arrived there to the Lake of Fire he would overthrow the ruler and bring even more chaos and destruction. Then he was awake again. . “Oi. Get up, it’s time to move.”it’s not that big, but it’s still a decent size. We got this, no worries.Remember. Keep an act on.” was what he was greeted by. So let’s go. He thought. Throwing on his clothes and sliding the two swords onto his belt Tenshi put his clock on over them. From there he picked up The Doctor he put it under the cloak. There was no doubt that he would soon be needing it. Rushing on ahead to catch up with Moku the pair reached the village in no time.

When they reached the side of the village Tenshi went straight for it, walking with confidence around the main centre. Once he got an idea for how many were out at this time he would set traps at the main exits. There was one fatal flaw in blowing holes around it and that was people would hear it. If he could get to the main gate and booby trap the area before anyone could leave it would be perfect. Then he would be able to rush in and slaughter all of them with Moku. By the time he did this it was dark. Luckily the two guards from earlier were no where to be seen, they must have been patrolling somewhere further into the village. So he was going to have to be quick. Lining up the six paper tags and six explosive pouches along the floor Tenshi got them ready to be activated. He quickly covered them all in dirt. That way he would be able to detonate them at the correct time. Making sure that his cloak was still around him tightly so the weapons were concealed, he went back into the village.

Last edited by Satan on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013, 6:31 am

Looking over Ten and his cloak, Mokuzai smiled brightly. It was about to get real intense, but he wanted to make sure the whole village was done with their activities before he actually started the mission. He still had to map out the village and make sure that he covered each exit that was possible for these people to get out of. He wasn’t going to rush perfection, and he did think that his plan was as perfect as it could get for this type of situation. To take out exits of a village was common sense, but to booby trap the exits themselves is what really made him smile. Bamboo pits, or explosives that lined the ground, or rock that twisted up and blocked people’s view. Any of those would work out perfectly for him. As long as people don’t scream, yell, or run away to nearby villages to speak of what happened; this would be a good day for Mokuzai and Ten. Making sure his black robe covered his body, Mokuzai followed beside Ten and walked near the village. He dropped all emotion from his face while his breathing was steady and deep. He had to keep focus and not fuck this up. He wanted to show that no matter the rank of someone, a leader was born, not made. He was going to do all it took for him to impress Tenshi with his plan to go smoothly. Maybe this will allow him to get Ten to ignore the rank difference for the time being.

Approaching the gate rather quickly, Mokuzai placed down his hood and let his features do the talking. They were supposed to put on a fake demeanor, so why not test out Ten’s acting skills? Even if they weren’t –that- well put together, Mokuzai was sure that they would be able to enter the village with no problems at all. Clenching his jaw slightly, he let out a small breath past his lips. He had to make sure he entered the mindset of a traveler and let the contract exit his mind for the time being. Perks of being a sadistic young man? Multiple personalities that he could make sure come to life. It was actually a fun thing that he was able to do. One moment he could be angry and have a different tone of voice, the other a depressed young guy, or some kind gentleman. If he was able to change faces with how he changed personalities, then he would be able to live multiple lives! Ah, his thoughts digressed a few times from the action at hand. Making sure his cloak covered his clothes underneath, he approached the two guards that covered the entrance of the village. They both had halberds, so if things were going to hasty with them involved, he knew Tenshi would take care of them with a matter of seconds. They didn’t seem –too- into their job.

“What reasons do you have to enter this village?” One of the guards asked Mokuzai while crossing their weapons in front of the gate. Mokuzai had a few thoughts that he really couldn’t say out loud for everyone to hear. If he was to act on these thoughts, the guards wouldn’t be standing there blocking their way. Bowing slightly, Mokuzai quickly raised back to straighten his back, looking over to the guards. “My friend and I are from the grass country. We are currently making our way to the other side of the island, and according to the map that we have in our possession, this village is the last thing we have to cut through to get to the other side. We’re also pretty hungry, so a hot meal will do us justice. That’s all we want to be honest. “ Mokuzai smiled weakly; giving off the impression of being hungry and worn out. It’s what he needed to do and hopefully the guards were dimwits when it came to travelers. They certainly gave off the vibe that they were. The guards looked over each other, shrugging and lowering their weapons. “If we get one complaint from anyone about you, we will kick you out ourselves with no worries.”

With another bow, Mokuzai thanked them and slowly entered the village with his eyes gazing around the outline. It wasn’t that big of a village. Just a basic minor area. Not a lot of big buildings, maybe one or two here and there, but it was mainly houses that grouped together with some connecting to each other. It was actually kind of nice to see some things like this. Must of meant that the families were really close together. This would allow the killing to be slightly more enjoyable than he thought. Walking towards the restaurant, he went inside and walked to the booth, placing his arms on the table while he looked out of the window and back towards Tenshi. “To go with the act. Change your tone of voice; so when we use jutsu tonight, they won’t recognize it.” He smiled once he saw the waitress come over towards them. “I’d like waffles, with blueberries. Bacon, and some scrambled eggs.” He waited unti Tenshi ordered his food before taking in a deep breath. “We can either just waste time until night, or go ahead and initiate it. I don’t really care. If you want to initiate it, then let me get my summoning out so we can have a three man squad. Is that fine with you?”

It did seem that Tenshi was maybe getting a little annoyed with how Mokuzai took control over the plan and how they would attack the village. He didn’t really care, but he did want to keep this partnership intact; He would adjust his plan to whatever he needed to so they could both meet with common terms.

--
Once night had fallen, and the two gathered up their gear, they made sure everyone’s lights were off in their houses before gathering in the center of the village. Looking over towards Tenshi, Mokuzai slipped on his bandana, covering his features, leaving his black eyes for him to see. “Ready?” He nodded, biting his thumb and kneeling on the ground. Doing handsigns slowly, he pressed down into the ground with his hands; “Kuchiyose no Jutsu!” An explosive smoke covered the area before a blue wolf slowly cocked it’s head. “What now?”

Kyoto stands at 5’4” just the size of a woman when she is going through a young age. He’s not really a thick animal, with little body fat to cover his body. Every muscle that moves is toned and can be seen with a thin outline just behind his aqua fur. The texture of his skin is soft and silky even though he looks wild and ravished. Gray and blue mix fairly well to see this canine make his figure known. Since taking a minimal liking to Mokuzai, he chooses to wear a white bandage going across his right eye, similar to the way Mokuzai’s mask covers his mouth.

His eyes remain a blue greenish hue, but when stricken by moonlight, they turn a turquoise. It’s a matter that Mokuzai really hasn’t figured out yet, but that’s digressing from describing this little monster. Kyoto chooses to keep his fur ravaged and messy looking. It makes so people can judge him before they even know what he is capable of. Moving down to his tail, he starts to get a black edge to his fur on the very tips of his coat right before vapor is constantly blowing out from his skin. This doesn’t’ really have effect, but it does look cool, doesn’t it?! His paws are webbed so he can cut through water quickly. His ears can fold back and allow his body to get smooth so that he can cut turns quickly and stay moving underneath the water. White bandages come out all over his body, being pressed into his skin. This again has no effect on anything, it’s for dramatic use and really irks Mokuzai when he twirls and spins making the paper blow in the wind.

His teeth aren’t really the cleanest things either. Jagged and crooked, surprising enough they are still strong. They are meant for ripping and tearing rather than grip, which he abuses. He knows what he is good at, so why ignore what he has?

Looking over towards Tenshi, he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Scatter."

With that, kyoto disappeared with Mokuzai, appearing just on top of a house near them.

jutsu:

75/80cp

25/25cp (summon)

Last edited by Cross on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013, 11:54 pm

Overall he had felt like the whole day had gone rather well. They had managed to size up the majority of the village. Who had all the weapons, their biggest people, roughly how many there were. All they had to do now was ‘execute order sixty-six’. A term that Tenshi had come up with. He thought it seemed to fit, especially since it was one six away from being an un-holy number. Given what they were about to do the whole thing made sense, to him anyway. It was going to be a shame destroying this village, it had potential to be a nice place. But he had a good motivation to finish this, money. As many people said ‘money makes the world go round’. With enough money he would to perhaps set up his own village. Or just ridiculously pimp out his hideaway. It would be perfect o set it up with everything he wanted and needed. When this was done he would try to do some new things. He had made a list, get a poker table, weights and famous pieces of art. Most of the art would be stolen from famous museums. But there was no doubt that he would do it. Perhaps he would also be able to get something like a bar, with beer kegs, rum and vodka. All manner of alcoholic drinks. That way he would be able to invite other Nukenin over to his hideaway. It would be easy to install, promise movers to pay them double if they tell no one about it, then kill them as they leave. Perhaps he would be able to get Moku to put some money towards it as well.

He was still thinking about this when he got went into the centre with Moku. He had quickly been out to lay the traps just as night was falling. By the time he had done that no one would be coming or going. Now they were ready, since he had already taken out the two guards their job would be considerably easier. Dumping his cloak in a hiding place Tenshi clipped on The Doctor. ”Alright,” he said in a hushed tone. ”We have found out who might be best armed and who the biggest people are. So here is what we do, break into one of their houses and murder them in their beds. Once this is done we meet back here, destroy the exits and start properly. It will be best to take out the best people silently. When they do not appear it will cause even more confusion. Got it?” Then Moku did something that Tenshi had not expected. A grey-blue wolf popped out of a cloud of smoke. It was rather large, this kid was full of surprises. Tenshi found it unfair that this kid had a summon and he did not. Now he at least knew that wolves were taken. The Nukenin would have to go for snakes.

Tenshi ran in the direction of the house of one of the people best equipped. He only said this because the civilian walking around with a sword. No doubt he was a guard. After tailing him back to this place the black haired ninja had known where to go. Scaling the side of the low house he searched for somewhere that would give him an easy access point. The house was two stories, approximately ten metres in width. So altogether rather small which was good, less places to hide in. Finally he found what he was looking for. A small crack in a window, drawing out Infinity Blade he used it to prise the window open. Since he did not have incredibly good stealth the Tenei was going to have to rely on speed. Getting in and out of rooms before they woke up. It took him three goes to find the bedrooms. He had found out that they had no children as their rooms would have also been on the top floor. But there the man was, sleeping with his wife so peacefully. Smothering both of the human’s mouths until they could breath no more. Despite a little retaliation they died a silent death. Then he was able to make all the noise he needed to get out.

When he got back to the centre of the village Moku was no where to be seen. It took two more minutes to return. ”And what time do you call this?” He said jokily. ”Ok, now is when it get’s fun. Explosion time.” The notes and pouches that he had planted earlier exploded. Hopefully this would a. rise people from their beds and b. make a big enough trench to stop people from leaving. It was a shame that he was unable to burn the buildings with the inhabitants in it. But this would be extremely cruel to Moku. Tenshi instantly thought of another plan. Start on the outside and shepherd them into the centre. From there they could slaughter them, like fish in a barrel. Shouting this to Moku he instructed him to tell his summon to go to one area. They would go in a triangle. Get as many people out of their beds and slaughter them as they ran if you could. He would go from the area near the front gates. Running at full pace to this section he could see that many people had come out to investigate. Perfect.

Drawing both of his swords the Nukenin let out a second roar. The people turned to face him and fell. He got in the way of the exit and brandished both of his swords. Women let out screams and men told them to get back in the house. Tenshi laughed manically and leapt into pursuit. Cutting down one fleeing family before they could get into the ‘safety’ of their house. A little kid slipped up and began to cry, Tenshi put him out of his misery. Its mother let out a yell along with the words. ”You fucking monster.” he laughed and let out a shout of. ”I like the idea of being a monster.” She ran towards him crying so he stepped towards her and plunged the blade of purity through her stomach. Then her husband came at him and hit the Nukenin in the face. Then stomach twice, knocking the wind right of him. But he did not retreat so Tenshi blocked his fist with a blade. Slashed at his neck the other sword and straightened up to carry on the work. He had never had this much fun in his life, there was still so much left to have.

Blood spurted from a man’s leg as he severed the artery. The screams of this poor person pierced the sky. Many people had ran on deeper into the village, others had got into their houses. He would go after the people in their houses. It took him thirty minutes to cover all the houses in the area. His personal favourite death had been on a baby. With such a soft skull, he had impaled it, the sword  blade almost took up his whole face. It was a beautiful sight, the disfigured, bloody, unrecognisable features. Then he pushed further inwards. By which time many people had fled too far in. One man had a sword which was quickly disarmed and its wielder almost beheaded. His head dangled by a thread, his vocal cords were visible. You could feel breath still coming out of it. He placed his hand in the hair and ripped it off. Which took him a minute but it was worth it. ”This is what happens if you apse us. Run little bitches run! Resistance is fucking futile.” As he finished this a rock struck the back of his. He swivelled around to see a little boy. Pitiful. Chucking the head at his face Tenshi followed it through and cut him down. The quicker he could get people into the centre the quicker.

This was so perfect. The best night of his life, the only thing that could have made it better was fire. Tenshi was in such a hyped up mood he may defy his morals and burn everything to the ground. But he had to remember that it would be unfair to his friend. It was not much fun, no one could put up to much of a fight. He had not got the major housing district so there were not many left for him to do. As soon as he had done this he would go to the centre. At which point it would be more graceful. He would get in the very middle and kill them all from the inside out. Fighting with fluidity. Bursting into one of the last houses that he had to check he found nothing. Instead he found some jewellery. Which was something else he would have to do when this was over. Go around all the houses and take up all of their valuables. That way he would get the money from the end and he could sell what ever he found. This whole mission was amazing, he got practise in many things, blocking out images, killing and fighting and getting money. His end sum had better be something large. Still this was pay enough, never had he done anything that had given him such a rush. He had finally found something that would top his first major mission as a Nukenin.

Once he was done with the last house Tenshi pressed into the centre. By this time there must have been around one hundred or so people in the square. He could not see either Moku or his summon. But there was no doubt that he would meet them sometime amongst the chaos. It was a shame that they were not having a game of who could kill the most people. Leaping into the fray Tenshi cut people down left, right and centre. It was beautiful. So many people were in such a small area he could take down so many with so little effort. People fell before his every slash. Summoning chakra into his white sword the ninja let it go into a Raiton Slash. The result was beautiful. No one understood what was going on, it caused even more panic. There was a chance that some people had been smart enough to flee to the outskirts. But this would not have been the majority vote. It was complete and utter pandemonium at the moment. Tenshi was sweating under the heat of the other bodies near him. Hopefully this would be over soon.

Catching a glimpse of Moku the man called over to him. They got close and started to fight close to one and other. The way that the boy moved was good, his style beautiful. Still not as good as the Tenei and he was determined to show this. Going into overload Tenshi went mental. About twenty minutes later there was only three living creatures remained in the central area. Once he had caught his breath the Nukenin would search the rest of the village. ”Congratulations Moku, you did excellently. I must say I am rather impressed. Now all we got to do is kill anyone that is left in the village. It does not really matter if anyone managed to get away. After all, the man that hired us does not need to know this.” He said through a smile. ”If you want we can look together for the people. I can not imagine that there would be that many left. I would say around twenty? If they have not already left the village. I know you may not like this idea but once we gather up all the riches would I please be able to burn this place?”

90 - 10 = 80 Cp [Reduced due to Ninjutsu Adept]

Last edited by Satan on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptySat 16 Nov 2013, 5:25 am

Slipping on his bandana over his lower details, Mokuzai slowly took in a deep breath. Since he had been acting kind all day, it was somewhat getting to him. He hated how he would sometimes keep in the mood of being a gentleman. It never felt right to him to be good and kind. Shaking his head slowly, his eyes went over to look towards Kyoto; who kept his mouth closed before tilting up his head to look at Mokuzai. This was his first time to be summoned since they made their contract. It was kind of ironic for the ‘protector of the dead’ to join in a mass murder of a village. Mokuzai didn’t really know how he felt about the whole “Killing children thing.” Kyoto has never really killed anyone before this, so this would have been a really interesting thing to watch. Biting his lower lip, Mokuzai looked over the village for the two guards from earlier with the halberds. These had to be one of the few armed people, right? He didn’t really spot anymore armed guards around the area, but he had to be quiet with his movements. He was trained for situations like this; he had to test out his real abilities for wiping out a village. It was just a test he –had- to get through. Once he would get out of this, maybe he would have earned Ten’s respect and partnership. That’s all he wanted from this to be honest.

The money didn’t really mean anything to him. He barely bought stuff anyway. Why buy things when you can get them for free at any moment of time? He was good at what he did before he met up with Tenshi. Kneeling down on the building, he got down on all fours; keeping low to the roof and watching the two armed guards walk by each other while they conversed. He wasn’t close enough to hear the conversation, but that wasn’t really what he wanted to pay attention to. His main goal was to watch where they both went to go home. Would they split up from each other and then go separate ways into two completely different houses? They didn’t own the gear, so there would have to be some sort of barracks around the village somewhere, right? It would be a great place to murder someone and hide the bodies. He didn’t expect them to be alone. There had to be some sort of higher ranking officer that kept total control over the area, right? “Kyoto. Lay low and follow me. Stay light.” Mokuzai cocked his head and dropped down the length of the building with Kyoto behind him within a step or two in difference between their movements. His body movement was fluid and smooth; he could roll if he wanted to and keep his motion. It was really a nice little skill that he had picked up from running around in the illusion forest back near Kirigakure. Nifty little thing it was for missions of this type.

Once he got his gaze back on the two men, he dropped his black cloak from his shoulders to allow his body to move out more freely. It wasn’t really restricting him from the start; it was just getting annoying from rolling and running when the wind could pick up at anytime to ruin his chances of following these two men. Taking in a deep breath, each step with his strides were short and quick while being on his toes. Even if the ground was moist, the mud that stuck to his boots wouldn’t really slow him down, or make a simple noise from the element flattening between his weight. Licking his lower lip slightly, he noticed them go into a smaller building that lined up against the wall. Must have been a guard house? He didn’t really know, but he placed his back against the wall once he heard the door close. If he was going to act, then he had to move quickly. He didn’t have the speed to move from room, to room with ease, but he did have the stealth to slip by just about anything that this village had. Looking down at Kyoto, he tapped his fur softly. Kyoto placed his paw in a puddle while his body was enveloped in the liquid. Mokuzai was going to use this as his supply for suiton jutsu. If he could keep his fur covered in the water, this would make this mission a lot easier, and give Mokuzai some access to weapons.

Clenching his fingers around the dampened fur, he drew chakra into his fists while the water slowly formed around the chakra. Slowly, the hilt of a sword formed in his right hand. Focusing more on the actual sword itself, the shape manifested in a scimitar, curving at the edge ever so lightly. The water tightened around the chakra, giving it the edge of a blade. Mokuzai tested the sturdiness of the weapon by swinging it around a few times before bending at his knees. Tapping his left knuckles against the wall, he gazed down at Kyoto whispering; “Stay here in-case they run out.” Before quickly walking to the side of the house; there had to be some sort of opening, right? Well. There were no windows on the side, only a cellar door that, very loosely, was held with a chain and lock. Shaking his head ever so softly in disbelief he was actually getting very disappointed with these guards. Why were they so simple to leave something like that in the open? It was common sense to go to the back of the house and check to see if there were any openings.

Putting his gaze into the windows, Mokuzai saw the silhouettes of the men undressing from their armor and laying down their weapons. If could go in quietly if he wanted to, but why miss a chance with the guards being unarmed and practically naked? Walking up the steps swiftly, he gripped the door knob and slowly turned the metal attachment. Opening the door, he left just enough space for his body to slip through. Hearing laughing, he heard only two men in the room with the lights off in the others. “Must be someones’ off night.” He thought to his self while he had his back against the wall. The only room that held light was the room that Mokuzai looked in earlier. No door was before this room, which only allowed him to get better access. Gripping his water blade in his right hand, he dropped to the floor and quickly crawled underneath the bed that were behind the two males. If he was going to do this right, it would be easier to take out their way of movement.

Chewing on his lower lip; he raised his blade before piercing it in the foot of the blonde male. With a quick pull, he dragged his own body with the leverage of the blade before spinning in the air and slicing through the neck of the other guard. One down, one more to go. Spinning his blade in his hand, he approached the now bed ridden guard and stabbed his blade through the guards left shoulder. He slowly began to twist the blade with his wrist, leaving the guard screaming. Mokuzai quickly placed his hand over the man’s mouth while he smirked, sticking out his tongue afterwards. “Welcome to reckoning.” With Mokuzai’s final word, he pulled out his blade before thrusting it in the heart of the man. Letting go of the blade, Mokuzai let the sword slowly transform back into a water puddle, leaving any and all trace of him murdering the two men.

Coming out of the building, he ran past Kyoto before going back to the center of town. Seeing Ten, he held up his hand before dropping his head once he heard the explosions. “Jesus fuck! You could of told me before hand that you were going to set this guys off!” Mokuzai involuntarily looked everywhere for fire, but seeing none he relaxed slightly. Taking in a deep breath, he pointed in the opposite direction for Kyoto to go into before Mokuzai disappeared to the other end of the village. Approaching the exit, he placed his hands on the ground before a large wall of earth appeared blocking the exit from view. “Doro Gaesh!” Standing up slowly and cocking his neck, he looked at the people that gathered around him. Many had kids with them, others had torches and bags that enveloped around their shoulders. “Sorry to say that you guys won’t be going anywhere.” He smirked widely underneath the bandana that covered his face. He really needed to get something a little more badass to get his appearance to flow through. One woman approached him slowly, grabbing a rock and throwing it towards Mokuzai. Letting it hit his shoulder, he brushed off the mud that impacted his outfit.

“You really are desperate, aren’t you?” Mokuzai slowly dripped his hand to the back of his backpack, grabbing a single shuriken and throwing it towards the woman. Striking her in-between the eyes while he body went limp in front of everyone. The kids around the adults started to cry and yell, giving attention to Mokuzai. They were all grouped up perfectly with the way things were going. Rolling his shoulders, he let out a sigh while he quickly did hand signs in front of his chest again. Focusing on the ground, wood shot up from the area, encasing the group in a large wooden cage. “ Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu!” With the last word escaping his lips, the cage closed at the top. Walking towards the cage, Mokuzai took off his gloves and focused chakra to his finger tip. His skin heated up slowly while he started to write a seal on one edge of the cage, and reciprocated 3 more times around the cage. Placing his gloves back on, he walked away from the cage before hearing an explosion in the background. “Idiots tried to erase the tags.. They shouldn’t have used chakra.”
---
Enter Kyoto-

The wolf went looked around the area for an exit, but couldn’t find one. There must be only two main exists from here. Rolling his shoulders slightly, he met up with a small group of people that packed back against the wall. Lowering his body, the water that encased his fur slowly went down to his paws. Sharp blades formed around his front two paws, allowing him to actually get to some people before they could run away. Leaping in the air, he pierced the back of an older man before digging his jaws into his neck, making people spread and run towards the center of town. This is all he wanted to happen, and if he got to kill just one man, then that was enough for him. Licking his lips, he slowly jogged back to the center of town where he met up with Tenshi and Mokuzai.

Mokuzai looked over the area and watched the people run out towards the exits. There was nowhere to go, so he didn’t really pay attention to him. “The man won’t complain after he looks at the remains. If you want to hunt the remaining people, then do so after we get done with the village. You have tags, correct?’ Mokuzai looked over to Kyoto, coming near them and looking up at Tenshi. “Kyoto can let out oil from his mouth. I’ll get him to cover the village, but let me get out of here first before you torch the place, please? You know how I am about this shit.” He nodded, Snapping his fingers before Kyoto sprinted over the village, going up to the top of the church nearby and tilting his head back while he gagged. “If I knew he was going to do this, then I wouldn’t have agreed to this shit.” Cupping his lips, he slowly let the oil come from his mouth as it rained down on the village. Mixing with the water and getting scattered throughout the area. This would allow enough time for Mokuzai and Tenshi to get what they wanted and salvage what they needed.

Mokuzai patted Tenshi’s back while he nodded, taking off his bandana. “Pretty good work. Didn’t take that long at all. I’m with your thought about killing the contractor.. If he is offering that amount of coin, then he must have a lot more on him.”

Moku jutsu used:

Kyoto jutsu:

Mokuzai 41/80cp
Kyoto 8/25 cp
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 10:18 am

Tenshi laughed. ”Cheers man. I won’t bother with the money and all. Just get Kyoto to do the oil. It is pretty cool you have a summon by the way. You had better start running, meet me up by the camp. Probably best that you leave as quickly as possible, it is about to get really hot real fast in this village.” As Moku turned around the older called after him. ”I meant what I said Moku, you did well tonight. You have my complete and utter respect. I would say you are more or less the only person in the world with that honour.” Running of the black haired Nukenin went into the nearest store. While his friend’s summon doused the village in oil he was going to find some paper. Once he found this he would wait until he felt sure that Moku was far enough away, then he would light the place up. It was going to be a beautiful sight and it was going to be killing two birds with one stone. Everyone remaining in the village would be dead and the village itself would be destroyed. By going the extra mile of bringing to the ground may even reward them extra payment.

A thick wad of white paper was in his hand. Taking out Ace he began to flick it on and off. Lighting the flame off of his arm. He was going to have to get to the centre of the where the oil had been spread. From there he would light the place up and run. It took him two minutes to find the wold and his oil. By which time the village was almost completely dowsed in the liquid. ”I would suggest leaving.” He said through a grin. Once the wolf had disappeared he turned to face the chaos. Setting the paper alight he dropped it and ran with all his speed. It spread a lot quicker than he had expected. Fire licking at the base of his trousers. There was no doubt that at the end of this he was going to have to buy some new stuff. Which could be done with the money he acquired from this. On the way of his running Tenshi grabbed up his cloak and used it to fan the flames. He was now a minute run from the exit. But he wanted to watch it burn, all of it. To hear the screams of burning people in the night.

Then he set off again, sprinting until he reached the exit. Jumping over the pit he had made the Nukenin had to hold onto the edge as he could not reach the end. Hoisting himself up he wrapped the cloak around him, then put the mask on his face. It must have been a truly beautiful sight. When he was at a safe distance the man turned to witness the destruction. An inferno lay before him. Breathtaking, this was the only word that he could use to describe the pyre. If Moku was here he would probably be hyperventilating at this moment. Hopefully he would not be able to see it from his position up on the hill. Tenshi decided that he was going to head on now. It would be good to get at least a little sleep before the morning. Then when it came to then they would set off to the village along. Where they were meant to be rendezvousing with their client. Walking the rest of the way to the foot of the hill the man was there in half an hour. Stopping along the way to take a look around the area.

Climbing up to the top of the hill Tenshi looked back, the fire was no where to be seen. Either it had died out, which was unlikely or he was just in the wrong position. This was probably comforting to his younger friend. He hoped that Moku was asleep at the moment. Either way he did not want to wait around in order to find out. So he found the same spot as he had slept in earlier and shut his eyes. Sleep came like a wave to hit him. It was beautiful, after all the stress and adrenaline of the day he suddenly realised that he was shattered. Then he was off, back into his beautiful dark twisted fantasy. Twisted visions and horrors, all of which gave him both pleasure and comfort. It was funny to think now of how he ripped a man’s head off. This vision came back to him in sleep. But almost all else was lost. Then he was spiralling in darkness. He was engulfed in the nothing that surrounded him. Which was boring, He wanted to be killing something, or to witness monsters fighting.

Then he was awake. Sunlight came down through the canopy go leaves above him. Looking left the man noticed Moku, still fast asleep. Tenshi would not stir him. So instead he rolled over and closed his eyes. He stayed like this until his young friend was up. Propping himself upon his elbows Tenshi blinked away the sleep. ”Alright,” he said in a croaky voice. ”So, today we will go over to where we are meant to be meeting our employer. This is mean to be the next village along. Then once we have got the money we kill him and loot his body. It had better be a large sum or else I will torture him before he dies.” A hint of glee was in the man’s voice now. Once they were both up Tenshi changed what he was wearing, a crisp suit to make him seem professional. Which of course he was. Concealing Ryu Ejji on his person he decided against eating. After all he would be able to eat when they got to the village. Hopefully they would have a nice stall with fresh fruit, that is what he craved.

Packing their bags the pair hit the road. It would take them forty minutes to walk there so they decided to get there as soon as possible. Their associate had not given a specific time but he had given a place and a rough idea. Head to the fanciest restaurant in town anytime before twelve, When they reached the it was clear that it was in a different league to the place they had attacked the previous night. The buildings were beautiful, clearly it was a village for the rich. A place where people went for tranquility. ”I would be happy if you want to kill the man. After all I’m going to eat at this place anyway.” It did not take them long to reach their destination. There was a large problem, they did not know what this man looked like. Only his handwriting would be recognisable to the pair. Once they were in the major rester ant in the centre of town Tenshi ordered melon. All they had to do now was wait until for the man in order to get the money.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 11:15 am

“You have my complete and utter respect.” Mokuzai had never heard those words come out of anyone’s mouth. Not his ‘fathers’ not any of the scientists; they were pleasing to hear. If he was the type to smile at cheesy ‘in the moment’ situations, he would be beaming his pearly whites for everyone to see. This however was the last thing that was in his mind. The place was about to get torched and Mokuzai wanted to spilt out of there. He didn’t want to see the fire, feel the fire, or hear the fire. Anything to do with the fire; Mokuzai wanted nothing to do with. He was more than happy that Kyoto had this oil so he didn’t have to stay behind and savage the place and try to dampen the wood with some sort of flammable liquid. Just the thought of it sent shivers down his back. He couldn’t really help that he had that strong of a phobia of the flame. It only brought pain to think about the past, and what caused the phobia to begin with. He might be able to explain his to Tenshi when he got the chance so he wouldn’t be so ridiculed of it. Clenching his jaw tightly, he looked over the area for his cloak before sprinting towards the cloth that was spread out on the earth. Gripping it tightly, he noticed it had been drenched in the oil as well. Shaking it off a few times, he threw it over his shoulder while he looked over back towards Tenshi.

Oh how things were about to get a little uncomfortable for Mokuzai. Leaping over the cracked earth just undereanth an exit, he followed a path up a small hill. Lowering his hands to his knees, he slowly brought his gaze up to look straight ahead. “Oh.” He simply stated while he saw a much bigger hill. Maybe this would allow him not to see the initial start of the flame. Even if he could smell the burning wood, this would set off a panic attack that would affect his movement speed. Eyeing up the hill he slowly started to move back in place so that he could avoid that situation all together. It would probably disappoint Tenshi if he saw Mokuzai freaking out from flames being spread around in the village. All that respect would go down the drain and probably could never be gained back in such an easy feat. Taking in a deep breath, the toes of his boots dug into the moistened earth as he climbed the steep hill with slow movements. Falling forward and gripping onto the grass with his digits, he pulled his self up until a scent hit his nose. Smoke. Smoke and the stomach clenching screaming of souls being trapped in fire; Mokuzai didn’t pay attention to the screaming itself, just the thought of him being in the fire as the scent of the smoke slowly got stronger and stronger.

Gritting his teeth, he shook his head wildly while he climbed up the hill. If he could just get off that elevated surface and onto his back, then this whole attack would go a lot more smoothly. Reaching the peak of the hill, Mokuzai pulled his body up with a grunt and quickly got on his back. His chest heaved quickly with rapid breaths. He hated how this affected him so much. “G-get it together.” He muttered out quietly, beating his chest with his palm. Looking up at the sky, he started to get control over his breath, letting his body relax and barely tense up. His eyes got heavy once he relaxed; must have been something to get that tired just from a panic attack, right? He couldn’t get used to it, even if he had been experiencing it for years. Sleep had come to the nukenin rather quickly, and this was the thing he needed. The cloak covered his body just like a blanket would; the scent of the oil long gone after being dragged through the mud. It wasn’t going to be the most pleasant thing in the world for him to experience this dream-state that he was about to enter.

The screams echoed in his head, which slowly morphed into his own shrieks of pain. The flash backs of the scientists throwing fire at him just so that he could get his defenses up raced through his mind. His body physically began to sweat at this point, forcing him to wake up in the middle of the night, feeling the cool night air hit his skin. Turning his head over, he saw Tenshi asleep nearby; keeping a relaxed expression on his face. Mokuzai rubbed his face slightly, leaning back and looking up at the sky. “Hmph. Idiot.” He commented while flicking his own forehead. This phobia made him look cheap and weak, not that kind of image that he wanted to put out towards Tenshi.
Morning arrived quickly after waking up for the first time last night. Being the first one up, Mokuzai wiped his eyes before standing up, wrapping his cloak into his bag. That was not needed at all anymore; it was only evidence that he could hide. Wrapping a white bandage around his right temple, he would ignore his headband for a bit while they traveled into the next village. Approaching Tenshi, he pressed the toes of his boots into his side and kicked him on this stomach. “Ten, let’s go collect our sum.”

”So, today we will go over to where we are meant to be meeting our employer. This is mean to be the next village along. Then once we have got the money we kill him and loot his body. It had better be a large sum or else I will torture him before he dies.” Mokuzai smirked softly, nodding while he walked towards the village entrance. He liked how this man thought, and he couldn’t agree more. If he was going to be this rich, his body must have carried more coin. Looking over the village, Mokuzai blinked a few times. This was the village this man lived in? Such a prosperous place. No sign of poverty at all. Even the ‘beggers’ were dressed pretty fairly. Following Tenshi, Mokuzai eyed the sign of the restaurant that stood before them.

“Well?” He whispered, rolling his head slowly before looking over the men. How were they suppose to figure this out? They couldn’t really speak out loud what they had done. They haven’t even met the man before hand; for all they knew, they could have been getting ripped off. Looking over the chalk board with the fruit items, Mokuzai tilted his head at the writing. Pulling out the letter, he held it beside the board. Matching the two A’s, he tapped Ten’s shoulder before dragging him inside. Seeing one younger man behind the desk; Mokuzai approached him slowly. “Smelled a fire in the night?” He leaned against the pillar while the man slowly turned around and smiled softly. “Good job. Now I can build my farms.” Mokuzai dropped his head, looking over the man and pointing at him.

“You made us level a village so you can build a farm? Idiot. This is not how we work.” He didn’t really care honestly what this was done for. He just wanted to make sure this was the right man, if not; they could easily take care of him so that he wouldn’t talk.

The merchant nodded softly; “It would have taken months for this to get started, so I searched the bingo book for you two, and bam. It worked out perfectly.” Holding out a large coin purse, he flicked one coin towards Mokuzai. “There are 300,000 Ryou inside this bag. I’m sure you two can spilt it.” Dropping the coin purse, Mokuzai grabbed it and tossed it back towards Tenshi before hopping over the desk. “Let’s talk about a raise.” He grabbed the collar of the man and pressed his finger against the base of his neck, looking down at him. “My partner and I have came to a decision to loot your body. I would normally take this slow, but.” Mokuzai quickly wrapped both arms around the head of the man, rolling his forearms before a snap could be heard. The body of the man went slowly limp into Mokuzai’s body, slowly placing him on the ground.

“Grab what you can, and let’s move.”

[[end thread]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Kill EVERYBODY [Cross] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-