Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Little Things Little Things EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013, 3:40 pm

Name: Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu - Wind Telekinesis  
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Med (5m - 10m), Far (10m+)
Element: Fuuton
Description: After activation, Inoshi will manipulate gusts of wind to pull or push object towards or away from him; lifting, thinning pockets of air, creating pressures, and moving with gusts of controlled force. Inoshi can use this jutsu to retrieve objects no heavier than himself. With this, Inoshi can control the path at which the objects move about.
Chakra Cost: 5

Name: Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu - Projectile Control
Description: After activation, Inoshi is able to control air currents and gusts of wind in order to manipulate the trajectory of his thrown projectile weapons, such as kunai and shuriken. This jutsu allows him to bend the path at which his weapons move, making them harder to dodge when not expecting the change in course. Inoshi can control up to three weapons at once with this jutsu, directing them each separately.
Chakra Cost: 4

Name: Touei no Jutsu - Spark's Glow
Element: Raiton
Description: After activation, Inoshi will cause his body to light up brightly. Inoshi can use this jutsu to keep a continuous glow on his body, or use it in a flickering manner so as to create signals and codes. What is more, this bright like can be used as a way of activating genjutsu, using the light as a trigger for the genjutsu's natural trigger.
Chakra Cost: 1

Last edited by CaptainMeow on Thu 02 Jan 2014, 1:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptySat 16 Nov 2013, 8:10 pm

Wind Retrieval & Projectile Control: These two techniques may sound simple, but the use of Fuuton and air manipulation is far more advanced than a D rank technique. Most fuuton ninjutsu are used to create currents with a variety of properties in order to push, cut, or whatever. These two techniques focus on a tiny air space in order to manipulate the atmosphere and control (flying) objects. I can't accept these techniques as D ranked ones.

Spark's Glow: Approved.

Strings Of Static: Kugutsu no Jutsu • Puppetry Technique is a canon way to create chakra wires and manipulate objects, etc. Please note that it is utilizes no element and is a C Rank technique. Your technique's description implies that you can manipulate weapons, tie down opponents or even cut stuff. No hand seals, and no range or number of strings restriction?  

Mirror Of Water: So you can create a fog that covers a massive area and "cause it to take reflective qualities, and clump together in order to form a series of mirrors." That would mean enemies totally confused or frightened, also believing they fell for a genjutsu technique. And all those "mirrors" created in your mist just for the cost of 4 chakra points? Let me think... No. And the most important question, how does one give water the properties of a mirror? I think it's more complicated than a D rank technique.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 2:29 pm

Wind retrieval is like Orochimaru's ability to lift and levitate things; a seemingly simple jutsu when you think about it. Projectile control is not hard; all it's doing is creating small bursts of wind which manipulate its path. Another option would be coating the weapon in fuuton chakra which changes its course depending on the user's will, spinning the projectiles in the right direction. Strings of static and the puppetry jutsu are nothing alike, seeing as that allows the user to literally animate otherwise inanimate objects, and control their movements to the point that they're made into deadly weapons. As for the water mirror, it's not creating any mist on its own. I was suggesting that it is used with the Kirigakure ninjutsu, paying for both. One could make the mist, and the other could cause it to clump together and gain reflective properties. It's really not that complex, really.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 5:05 pm

You just replied saying your techniques are not that complex, but you didn't convince me. I will strongly insist that your Mirror of Water cannot turn a massive mist into a reflective area of effect for the minuscule cost of 4 chakra points. I also asked you to state how this happens, still got no answer.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 2:30 am

Deleted strings of static, wind retrieval & the water mirrors. Not worth arguing.

Projectile control is literally just the creation of small gusts of wind that move the projectile along its path. We've seen fuuton jutsu that are able to generate tornadoes at random places, and send massive cutting whirlwinds through the air, but you dont think it possible to create small bursts of wind that change the direction of a projectile in air? To me, that seems like an incredibly simple jutsu without much real power in combat, seeing as no one is hit by basic projectiles, really.

Sparks glow is already fine.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013, 1:06 am

I will only accept your fuuton jutsu as C Rank. Make the necessary changes and add 1 chakra point to Spark's Glow.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 2:25 am

I suppose I'll need someone else's opinion on these jutsu, then e.e
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 2:58 am

What in the hell are you going on about now? Stop wasting my time.
Panda wrote:
I will only accept your fuuton jutsu as C Rank. Make the necessary changes and add 1 chakra point to Spark's Glow.

I concur with the Fuuton jutsu assessment, with some additional thoughts for Spark's Glow.

What precisely do you mean by "overrides the genjutsu's natural trigger?"

Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptyFri 13 Dec 2013, 3:09 am

Changed to C rank.

I just meant that he can use it as a visual trigger for genjutsu, that's all.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptySun 22 Dec 2013, 1:04 pm

Quote :
Name: Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu - Wind Telekinesis  
Description: After activation, Inoshi will manipulate gusts of wind to pull or push object towards or away from him. Inoshi can use this jutsu to retrieve objects no heavier than himself with this jutsu. With this, Inoshi can control the path at which the objects move about.
Chakra Cost: 5

So this is basically a slightly weaker version of the Rinnegan techniques Shinra Tensei & Bansho Ten'in put together.  If you insist on having a Fuuton jutsu that pushes things, make it separate from another one that can create a vortex that pulls objects towards him; and please elaborate more on both.  And seeing that these are both C rank, I'd want them to be able to affect projectiles thrown at him for an example and not go for anything too heavy.  Your character weighs 86 kilograms and I find that a tad bit of a big range for a C rank jutsu.

Quote :
Name: Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu - Projectile Control
Description: After activation, Inoshi is able to control air currents and gusts of wind in order to manipulate the trajectory of his thrown projectile weapons, such as kunai and shuriken. This jutsu allows him to bend the path at which his weapons move, making them harder to dodge when not expecting the change in course. Inoshi can control up to three weapons at once with this jutsu.
Chakra Cost: 4

Can you elaborate a little bit here?  Can he send continuous gusts and keep affecting the weapons in any way he wants?  Will the 3 projectiles always move in the same direction or were you going for being able to manipulate them separately with the Fuuton?  Just want to be able to see it more clearly in my head.  Smile

Can you also specify that the Spark's Glow can be used as a trigger but not overriding other triggers.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 1:34 pm

1. Um. No. It's absolutely nothing like a Rinnegan jutsu of any sort. It's a jutsu, based off the jutsu Orochimaru used to levitate his sword in order to have it stab Hiruzen, that uses collected wind, pressure, and gusts to lift objects and move them for him, up to his weight. Also, why would being able to lift his weight be too much for a C rank jutsu that has little/no purpose in combat. A C ranked clone could lift their own weight, a C ranked fireball could sure as heck pick someone up, C ranked wind gusts are able to level trees; I would think picking up something as light as himself would not really be so difficult.

2. Elaborated.

3. Specified.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptyMon 06 Jan 2014, 4:24 pm

Um. Yes.  Razz 

At any rate, I'd rather you have it two seperate jutsu because a C rank one should only have one -ability- so to say. You have one that is able to create a vortex etc etc and one where you push the things away with wind etc etc.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014, 2:40 pm

Nvm. Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Things Vide
PostSubject: Re: Little Things Little Things Empty

Back to top Go down