Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cross
Cross

The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) Vide
PostSubject: The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 3:17 pm

Nostalgia was the best word to describe how Mokuzai felt at the moment. Though he knew perfectly well when the boat had entered the last leg of its voyage, evidenced  by the thick, rolling mist that usually enveloped the land of water appearing in the distance, it wasn’t until sometime later that the feeling really hit home. Now, here, in the very heart of the mist, Mokuzai’s mind allowed itself to relax in a way that he’d simply been unable to from the moment he’d stepped foot outside the land of water. After being away and experiencing a larger fire than what he is used to; he could just sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride. Something about this place, whether it was the familiarity of the terrain, the thick mist that even now obscured everything, not having the decency to allow the boatmen free range of sight, or maybe it was the simple fact that this was his home. Admittedly, the duo of ninja hadn’t reached Kirigakure yet, but the climate of the islands of the mist were practically identical to that of the village hidden in the mist. It spawned a sense of belonging in Mokuzai, that feeling one only gets after returning to a safe place after spending time with the wolves in the wild. Though never once afraid or fearing the loss of his life, the whole time he’d left the shores of the village, Mokuzai had been under a spell of paranoia. He felt he must constantly watch his back, as being in unknown territory meant that just one false step, and his 15 years on earth would be brought to an abrupt ending. The Senju didn’t feel that paranoia here. No, here he felt safer than anywhere else. It amused him, actually, the notion that even though he wasn’t in Kirigakure proper, he had a sense that it was literally only a stone’s throw away.

Standing at the back of the boat, Mokuzai exhaled the long breath he’d taken only a moment ago, the prospect of returning to the village growing ever attractive in his eyes. Though he’d had the privilege of affording a decent apartment, one much better than most his age could afford, it still wasn’t anything special. One room, a kitchen, small living room, and a bathroom. It was all he needed to survive and nothing more. Mokuzai had never been very fond of the place. Yet now he found himself wanting nothing more than to spend a night in the quaint apartment, with the air conditioner that was just a little too loud, and the window that was just a little hard to open, and the refrigerator that always, always, always opened itself by just a crack, never enough to actually be noticeable, but enough to burn out the light bulb within from overuse on more than one occasion. Haha… No place like the place you camp out in.. the nukenin mused, his ebony hair swaying gingerly in the edges of his vision, kept in place mostly by the pulled hood of his jet black cloak. Taking a glance at the garment, Mokuzai noticed for once how ratty the thing looked. The bottom edges were frayed, his sleeves torn at the edges; there were bits of cloth missing, holes on random parts of the fabric, tears everywhere. The cloak looked an utter mess. Tsk. I think it’s time for an upgrade… But something more than just another black cloak. I need something that’ll help me in a fight, some better defense against weapons and fists. But how shall I do it? a bell clanged, the one perched upon the very top of boat, signaling that land was within sight. Ah well, I’ll think about it some more later.

The boat made port, its crew members taking their respective positions to dock accordingly, stretching a wide wooden beam from the deck of the ship to the floor of the pier to act as a catwalk. It was primitive, but nobody was fancy here, and it would do the job. A calm gait set the tone for the shinobi, walking towards the forested area at the opposite end of the docks, the direction they would have to travel in to return home. Kirigakure was still a few hours off, even taking their enhanced ninja mobility into consideration. Traveling was a lot easier when you could bullet past trees, yet in this case it wouldn’t be quite enough to get there any quicker. Mokuzai wasn’t really sure of what Tenshi really wanted to do with Kirigakure for the moment. All he knew was the fact of him wanting to meet the Mizukage. Would Inoshi really be interested in meeting his partner? He couldn’t really grasp his thought around the whole situation. It was one thing to want to go into the village itself; and by traveling with Mokuzai that would be possible as long as Tenshi kept his bloodlust under control.

Looking over the full vegetation that covered most of the land, Mokuzai quickly turned his torso so he could access his bag; quickly getting his headband an slowly tying the black fabric behind his head and fixing the metal just above his right temple. Turning his gaze over towards Tenshi, he coughed slightly before starting up the conversation. “Don’t do anything to fuck me over, alright? I could care less what you do to other people, but be respectful with Inoshi. You’ll figure out what will happen the moment you start to act up. I’m not commanding you; I’m giving you suggestions so you can live to fight another day with me. We’re only going to be here to stock up. After we get some food and rest we will make our way for the fire country. I would like to visit the country of my clan.” He spoke softly while biting his lower lip. Mokuzai wouldn’t mind getting to know any other Senju as long as they didn’t annoy him to the point of him wanting to take their heads. Letting a swift sigh come from his lips; Mokuzai kept his gaze straight forward.

“If we meet any other kirigakure ninja, act like you are just returning from a mission and you are under disguise so you could infiltrate a base.”

Last edited by Cross on Thu 21 Nov 2013, 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 10:44 pm

The ultimate team of shinobi, Tenshi and Moku were back together. On a boat travelling back to the Capital Island. It was a journey to reach the hidden village that was in the vicinity of the main island. Or so his partner said. They had met up again back at the port on the Island of Tranquility. here the older of the two had been training. Getting stronger in preparation with his meeting with the leader of the land he was in. It would be a fine event. Depending on how much he liked the village he may even set up a safe house over there. But it would be grand, a pent house suite only for the richest of the rich. It would be brought with the money he had acquired with the last mission he had completed a few days ago. Although it would be good to spend some of it on his actual home, it would be for a worthy cause. The journey had only just started, setting off at around mid day to arrive in the village at around five or six. Unfortunately the journey would require some travelling on foot. Not something that Tenshi wanted. Recently this was how he had been getting pretty much everywhere.

Standing up straight the Nukenin had managed to bribe and bully his way into the steering the ship. Now his hand was on the wheel, with a panic stricken captain to his left. There was no way that he was going to do anything wrong. After all wanted to take this seriously. The only problem was that they were now rapidly approaching a large patch of mist that surrounded the island. He was more than likely to crash. But Tenshi was not fussed, after all he could just blame the captain. A first officer was near him plotting the course, telling him when to turn and when to go straight. He had to say that it was very fun. Wind wiping in your hand and a great sense of power. Perhaps he would buy his own boat and sail around a bit. That said a boat would be the perfect hideaway. As soon as a government found you, you could sail out of their reach. Perhaps that would be what he would do, buy the fastest boat he could find. Although this would still not be as cool as having a mansion. Equally it would not be much fun.

Eventually he got bored. Which he thought was proof that he should not buy a ship. Walking down the steps to the main deck. He could see Moku standing further away down the planks. Smiling Tenshi thought about how much these past few weeks had changed his life. In such a small space of time so much had happened. He had met someone that was like him, he had killed so many people, he had made so much money and he was on his way to a hidden village. All he had to hope was that everything ran smoothly when he got there. Otherwise he would be screwed. If he angered the Mizukage there would be nowhere to hide. However if this did happen he would not leave without killing some Genin. At least then it would be somewhat worth it. Though he strongly hoped that this would not happen. After all Moky was a lot more likely to choose the village over him. Then again he had lived on his own for a very long time. Either way these were unlikely scenarios, most likely the Mizukage would love him. he would try and make sure of that by impressing him. Showing displays of power and worth. Why did he need the approval of some Kage anyway? It was invading his head too much.

Finally they reached the island, by which time Tenshi was bored. He had been reading out on deck. It had been a good book, one of murder and mayhem. He was roused by his companion. Both of them got their stuff ready for their departure. They both stepped off and into the harbour. It was not much of a place and before no time they had made it into the trees. Both of them had a high top speed obviously the higher ranked of the two was faster. Which gave something for Tenshi to brag about. Moving onwards they broke into a jog. All he wanted to do was get there quickly and his speed was slowed due to his baggage. Eventually they stopped in a place that over looked a vast amount of luscious green plants. It was a beautiful view which made one appreciate how stunning this land really was. It would be interesting to see how the next place he was to visit compared. After all, he still felt like traveling, but the next one would be the last. Once he had been to one more he would go home. At least to check up on his hideaway. But for the moment he had to concentrate on the task at hand. Once he had finished in Kiri he would be able to move on. This was if he even managed to get into the village in the first place.

“Don’t do anything to fuck me over, alright? I could care less what you do to other people, but be respectful with Inoshi. You’ll figure out what will happen the moment you start to act up. I’m not commanding you; I’m giving you suggestions so you can live to fight another day with me. We’re only going to be here to stock up. After we get some food and rest we will make our way for the fire country. I would like to visit the country of my clan.” This last part rather shocked Tenshi. All though he could not complain. It would be fun to go to Konohagakure. “If we meet any other kirigakure ninja, act like you are just returning from a mission and you are under disguise so you could infiltrate a base.” He had planned on doing that anyway, but the Nukenin was not going to make a fuss about it.”I agree with everything you just said.” The Tenei responded. ”Well we’re here now, please lead the way.”
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 7:02 am

The water country isn’t really something to mess around with when traveling through. The mist that covered the whole island and area was so thick most people couldn’t see the hands that were placed in front of their face. This was a perfect place to do a murdering; not being able to see the body that laid across the ground was something that murderers and rogue ninja adored about this place. At least that is what Mokuzai thought.  He would love to honestly get a hold of some ninja and just see how long it takes them to figure out where he is. If they have sensory that takes the fun out of anything, but Mokuzai has only ran into a few ninja who honestly have sensory as a ninja. That whole trait really took everything out of being a ninja. Mokuzai was starting to get a little furious while he trekked up a small trail with Tenshi walking behind him. They have been walking for an hour or so now already, and he had no idea how much longer they had until they reached their destination. All the nukenin could really do was pay attention to the surroundings around him; the vegetation and other elements that came into play. It was really a nice thing to look at, but it really did get pretty dull rather quickly. Shaking his head slightly, he kept his back towards Tenshi while they stayed on the trail towards Kirigakure.

“Say, Tenshi.” He suddenly broke the silence between the two nuke-nin; awkward silences weren’t really one of the things that he rather cared about. It was strange for one to even appear suddenly between the two. For the past few days of traveling with each other, they have done nothing but talk, kill, and make money. That’s all they needed to do and they were good at it. “About being called Tensu. What do you think of actually making it a group? Mostly doing mercenary work like we just did with that village. Possibly grow in numbers and be able to take on most of the major villages.” He turned his head so his gaze could meet with Tenshi’s. Mokuzai wasn’t really sure what he would think about actually making a group with him. He thought the whole Tensu idea was something that was just used for playing around and having fun. After thinking about it during the trip, they both could be a part of something much, much more grand. “Of course, I would be leader seeing as I can make up plans, and act on them in time. I’m getting a lot more powerful at a fairly decent rate.” He smiled brightly, placing his hands on the back of his head. “I mean, I got a summoning already. It didn’t take much but, I still go it. I’m getting better with Fuuninjutsu so I’m sure I’ll be getting a lot better at that.”

He quickly turned around and pointed to the blade on Tenshi’s back. How he envied being able to hold a weapon and make it an extension of one’s own body. “And then you teach me in the ways of weaponry here in a bit and we can really become a threat.” He chuckled softly, spinnin back around to face the front of the road and walking in the direction the path showed. It would be something else to actually get known around the ninja world for becoming a criminal. The amount of pride that would give him would be extraordinary. Given, it would also cause him to become a cocky little bastard, way more so than he was already. The mere thought and image of him standing on top of the walls of kirigakure and Konohagakure destroyed really sent shivers down the base of his spine. Looking over his cloak again, Mokuzai let out a heavy sigh. “We need to get matching uniforms, don’t you think? Or at least something to show what we are. Masks, markings, whatever. “ He tilted his head out of curiousity. “I could seal your weapon inside you and let you call upon it whenever. It gets rid of the hassle of carrying it around with you. It will hurt, and it will leave a scar on your skin of the seal, but it would make things a ton simpler for you.”

He was starting to get more and more thoughts on this whole thing. He could think of rankings if he wanted to, but why rank something when there are only two people who are a part of it? Tensu meant points, so what would be a pretty good slogan for the group? Ah, Mokuzai wasn’t really good at coming up with group concepts; he just liked the sound of having people to work under him and come together to get his plans in action. As for the sealing deal, Mokuzai was going to experiment on his own skin to try and get some kunai and senbon to be able to shoot out whenever he needed it. “Don’t worry. When I do it on you, I would have practiced on my own self before I even get to you.” He nodded a few times. Fuuninjutsu was something that really took interest in Mokuzai. For something physically to be sealed away in a scroll and then appear on a whim when someone summoned it; there had to be a way to get to his universe, or at least get access to increase the size of something being sealed away. The power it took to actually do this mesmerized him. His goal was to learn most, if not all seals that he could physically and mentally. “Once we get to kirigakure, we can figure out what we’re going to do on the whole Tensu thing.” He nodded a few more times and started to speed up on his walking. They were already a little more than an hour and half into their journey and it was only going to get longer if they kept at this pace.

There is one thing Mokuzai is not, and that is patient.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 11:41 pm

Now the mist had started to fall and it had fallen thick. By this time they had been forced to slow down or they may meet a sticky end. Moku had promised that they would be reaching the hidden village within a few more hours. Tenshi sincerely hoped that they did not get lost. If they had to do more walking than necessary it may have killed him.  But nonetheless the two marched on. There was a sort of awkward silence between the two. But it was good in a way, it meant that they could just get on with the journey. Tenshi could not wait to hurry up and get there. Sooner the better in his mind. Finally the silence was broken, and, of course it was done by Mokuzai. “Say, Tenshi. About being called Tensu. What do you think of actually making it a group? Mostly doing mercenary work like we just did with that village. Possibly grow in numbers and be able to take on most of the major villages.”  Tenshi paused for a second to think about what he had just said. It had never really occurred to him, if this did end up happen he would have to save money.

”Well,” he said while scratching his chin. ”I think it would certainly be interesting to form such a group. It would be good to have a ‘partner in crime’ so to speak. Also safety in numbers and all. I enjoy working with you Moku and we seem to do well together. We could use my hide away and make it a bit more suited to our needs. Then with your fuuinjutsu we would be able to put a more powerful seal around it. Ay, we should form this group.”
“Of course, I would be leader seeing as I can make up plans, and act on them in time. I’m getting a lot more powerful at a fairly decent rate. I mean, I got a summoning already. It didn’t take much but, I still go it. I’m getting better with Fuuninjutsu so I’m sure I’ll be getting a lot better at that.”
”Meh, I think it is safe to say I will always be stronger.” He said with a chuckle. ”But I do not oppose your idea of being leader, it was your idea after all and you would be doing most of the work in terms of sorting out missions. I ain’t doing that shit and it is your duty as leader.”

As they went onwards the self proclaimed leader pointed at the sword on his back. “And then you teach me in the ways of weaponry here in a bit and we can really become a threat.” They walked on for a while before Tenshi responded to this comment. ”Again I would be cool with that, I’m going to learn genjutsu when I feel confident. And what you said earlier about your summon. When I get my snake no one will be able to stand in my way.” Tenshi had reached the definite conclusion that it would be a snake. All he had to do now was find one. Something powerful enough to destroy anything in his way. Soon he would get one, there was no doubt about this. If he had to prove his worth he would be ready. It was going to be so perfect. As soon as he reached the rank above what he was right now, what ever it was called, he would have a completely new makeover. New armour, new weapons, new jutsu and a summon, he could not wait.

“We need to get matching uniforms, don’t you think? Or at least something to show what we are. Masks, markings, whatever. I could seal your weapon inside you and let you call upon it whenever. It gets rid of the hassle of carrying it around with you. It will hurt, and it will leave a scar on your skin of the seal, but it would make things a ton simpler for you.” Moku had started again. But what he had said was valid. Tenshi stretched before responding and yawned. He was going to take his time because all of this was slowing them down. The more they walked without distractions the better. Hopefully they would be able to reach the border within the next few hours. ”Well I like the idea of an insignia. Personally however I think it should be a marking or a small piece of jewellery such as a ring or a pendant. In fact I may even have a symbol in mind. Also, Tensu? The name has only just struck me. It means tense and while it is a combination of our names I would rather something else. Then again you are the leader and it was your idea. But I have to say I would rather be called something a bit more meaningful to our cause. And as for the whole weapon sealing thing, it would be cool to try. But not until you have proof that it won’t kill me.”

It was hard to trust someone when they made the statement ‘I will seal something in your body’ but the Nukenin moved on. Moving on he started to stroke the large metal blade of Ten no Hoshi. It was such a perfect feeling. The feel of metal on skin would always be one of his favourites. Especially when it was him burying the metal in someone. But none would be better than meeting the Mizukage, he was buzzing. It would be even better if he accepted the idea of teaching him genjutsu. As they trekked on Tenshi proposed a suggestion that had been on his mind  for a while. ”Well, if we were to carry out this idea of a group, we should have our base of operations in my hideout. We could use money to make it better and your fuuinjutsu to make it properly protected. What do you say?” As they walked on Tenshi waited for an answer. He hoped that they would reach Kiri soon.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) EmptySat 23 Nov 2013, 2:46 pm

”Meh, I think it is safe to say I will always be stronger.” Mokuzai gritted his teeth softly from that statement. He didn’t believe it. He was going to surpass Tenshi if that was the last thing he was going to do. Mokuzai doesn’t really take well to people saying that they will always be stronger than he; no no. It was something he didn’t care for and he was going to show people that they were wrong in believing so. Shaking his head softly, he started to laugh while swiftly walking up the trail. “You think you will always be stronger than me? Who got a summon before the other person? Who put plans together? Strength does not just mean physical power. It can always mean smarts and how well you play with others. I just met you a few days ago and I have you wanting to work with me; Shouldn’t that same something, Ten?” He stuck out his tongue once he turned his head to look over his right shoulder. Oh how he wanted to aggravate Tenshi to see what he would do. It wouldn’t be wise to start a fight in this area at all seeing how Mokuzai can quickly adjust to it; as well as use the cover of the fog with his stealth to actually do some damage to Tenshi. Shrugging off the slight ticked off emotion, Mokuzai sighed drastically.

They were nowhere close to getting to Kirigakure at all. Probably a few hours away at the most minimal of times. That is if they don’t get side tracked and actually have to beat up on someone to get by. That wouldn’t be a really interesting thing for Mokuzai at the moment. He would probably just release all his tension on said person and really do something to their body. It wasn’t his fault that sometimes he got a little angry when he didn’t need to be. These situations come and go like the wind that blew in their face. There was nothing that he could to stop it, and there was nothing he could to predict this little outbursts.

Scratching the side of his head softly with his digit; Mokuzai chewed on his bottom lip; peeling skin slowly off the rosey flesh. This was a sign of social anxiety, something he honestly didn’t really care for. He wasn’t the type to hate something without a reason for it and by God did he have a reason to hate social anxiety. This was not something that a leader would have to deal with. “Also, Tensu? The name has only just struck me. It means tense and while it is a combination of our names I would rather something else. Then again you are the leader and it was your idea. But I have to say I would rather be called something a bit more meaningful to our cause.”He must have not listened at all when they first met. “Tensu means points as well.”

Mokuzai rolled his eyes ever so softly; causing his gaze to shoot down the dirt shifting underneath their weight and steps. Why was he starting to get so aggravated with Tenshi right now? Was it because he wasn’t agreeing with him with something that he previously liked? He honestly couldn’t figure it out but, he was trying everything he could to keep calm and collected. “Unless you have some other name that you feel like being known as, then shoot away.” He shrugged his shoulders before lifting up the hood on his jacket to caress the back of his skull. Maybe this would help him calm down a little; who knows? Mokuzai getting pissed would not end well for anyone. Even if he is a lowly Seinen he still has Senju blood. He would be able to trap anyone if he felt like it; even Tenshi! There was a reason he was trying to control his self and that reason was to not lose the partnership he had going on right now. This was as close as a foundation he could get right now.  ”Well, if we were to carry out this idea of a group, we should have our base of operations in my hideout. We could use money to make it better and your fuuinjutsu to make it properly protected. What do you say?”

“We will see what all we get over in kirigakure. Your base would probably be a good place to start out but eventually we’re going to need multiple hideouts and after I learn some barrier fuuninjutsu it would be harder for them to find us and be able to get inside our hideouts without trying to actually take out the hideout with force.”
He smirked softly before turning his head again to face the road ahead. Te fog was getting much thicker than before and it could only mean one thing. They were getting much closer to Kirigakure than he realized. Have they been walking that long already? Really? Surprising what a conversation can do for two people. “Jewelry as a symbol is a little over done don’t you think? I could do a fuunin tattoo that would allow us to track each other, or to burn our bodies if we do get captured or on the brink of death.” He shrugged softly. That was mainly a joke that he tried to pass by, but that actually got him thinking about something.

“Or reverse summoning. We could summon each other to positions once you get your little summoning. We can let our summons just get into place and reverse summon us into villages or whatever we need. It sounds perfect!” He clapped with excitement. Oh the joy of finding out a plan that could actually work for once. He was going to be needing another summon here soon and he would have to look for a much bigger and more physical wolf than Kyoto. “We should be hitting Kirigakure soon. Be sure to hide your weapon if you can.”
[/strike]
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 11:37 am

Tenshi gave up, it was going to be pointless arguing with this child. Even if he was right he did not have the energy. Despite the fact that his friend had the power of the Senju and he had a summon Tenshi was sure that he would be able to take him. Despite what he had said earlier about it not just being physical power. There was a number of things that he had wanted to say about that. Such as he could put the plans together and he was probably smarter. The only problem was that Tenshi was twice as lazy. Equally Moku had not come up with all the plans for their last mission. Although he had thought of most of it the older of the two had done some. Still it was pointless arguing, the Seinen was a stubborn fifteen year old and it would probably end up in a fight. Despite his claim of having him wanting to work with the boy, the black haired Nukenin had to admit he did not want to lose the guy. Although this had been their first fight with each other, he was sure that they would be able to work around it.

Exhaling deeply the older of the tow tried to calm his anger. Needless to say there was little to calm. He was not that angry after all. Which may have been the first time that he had ever said something like that. As they went on the Nukenin could only wish that this would end. There was a sort of tension between the two. Also it was hard to see anything, which was a shame. He wanted to take a good look at the surrounding areas. Then again it was going to have to be misty, the clue was in the name. The further they went on the denser it got. Hopefully it would start to lift eventually. As Tenshi had no idea where exactly the pair was heading he just had to shut up ad follow Moku. Soon they would be there which would be perfect for the older of the two. Once they were there he would head off to the Kage’s residence. If he could gain the trust of this powerful shinobi quickly, it would be easy to get him to teach him genjutsu. As they trekked on Tenshi started to whistle. It was a shame that there was not more noise on this road. After all, noise had always comforted him.

Straps from his bad were digging into the man’s shoulders. It was a hellish feeling, his back ached and the top of his arms burned. Still, he had experienced worse. Clicking the vertebrae in his neck the man stopped for a second. Doing hamstring sweeps and ankle rotations. He could feel his body start to tense up. The last thing that he wanted now was cramp, after all he had no idea how much longer he was going to be walking. Still the mist got thicker. This must have meant that they were getting closer to their destination, or at least the centre of the island. It was such a perfect place for a murder. Even if someone was out here and heard your scream, they would never find the body. Perhaps he would be able to test this theory if they came across another human being. Still, he would not be doing this if it was a Kiri shinobi. After all, it would be dangerous to do anything now. Especially when they could be right next to their village. On top of that there could be more very near. Once Moku had replied the Tenei thought about it. His ideas certainly were good ones.

A tattoo or a seal would be good. However he was not sure how much he would like to be tracked by his friend. Also if it was a tattoo he was going to have to come up with a cool insignia. Such as a pentagram or something like that. The idea of having something that would burn you if you were close to death was a good one as well. Despite the fact it had more than likely been suggested as a joke, he liked it. It would be a last resort. Then Mokuzai said something else. “Or reverse summoning. We could summon each other to positions once you get your little summoning. We can let our summons just get into place and reverse summon us into villages or whatever we need. It sounds perfect!” Pondering this suggestion it took a minute for Tenshi to speak. ”Well, I like the idea of having something that kills you if you just can not go on. However the idea of tracking each other is a bit strange. Also the reverse summon idea is not a bad one I must say. If we needed hep in a battle we could just summon each other. Also to use as a distraction or whatever.” He finished by sucking in air.

There was one problem that he left out, if they ever got this then fell out it would be easy to kill each other. So it would probably just be best to have something that burns you as a last resort. With this his friend warned him that they were approaching Kirigakure and he should conceal his weapons. After a further ten minutes they reached the gates. It truly was a sight to behold, well it would be if you could see anything. Still, you could just make out the sides of it. Just from this you could see that it was beautiful. As he took his first few steps towards it he looked back at his friend. Beckoning that he should come stand with him. They would go through together. That way the guards would have a hard time stopping them. One stepped towards them. ”Stop, what is your business in the village?” Tenshi stopped, it took him a fraction of a second to thing of a response. ”We have just been sent back from a mission in Kusagakure regarding a powerful missing ninja, we need to speak with the Mizukage immediately.” With that they were waved past. It was as easy as pie.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013, 8:12 am

Reaching the gates of Kirigakure, Mokuzai took in a deep breath and looked over the village. It’s been a few weeks since he had been there, and hopefully everything would go pretty smooth for both the nukenin. Looking over the guards, Mokuzai smiled brightly before tapping on his headband that laid across his forehead. “Yup, as the man said. Inoshi-sama sent us out personally, so we are to go to him so we can get our payment and rest up. I’m sure he’s expecting to talk to his contractor, is he not?” Tilting his head, the guards let down their weapons and allowed the two ninja into kirigakure; which would be a resting place for a few days, allowing them to stock up on what they needed and allow them to come up with plans for what they needed done. Looking over Tenshi with his brown pools, Mokuzai sighed heavily. “Remember. Don’t fuck up between him and we’ll be alive to head for the fire country in a few days, alright?” He nodded softly, taking a few steps into the village before taking off his headband and placing it around his neck, letting it hang loosely off his body. It was about time to take a nap and he would do anything to find something like an hotel while Tenshi visited the Mizukage. “Just tell him you know me. You should be fine after that I do believe. Remember. He will do things that you will not expect and cause you to sway a certain way. Keep your mind strong.”

[exit.]
((short and sweet))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) The Formation of Tensu. [Satan] (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-