Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't think many will remember but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Nala
Nala

I don't think many will remember but... Vide
PostSubject: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 2:25 am

I was on this site about two years ago? Then I went all homeless and stuffs and I had to leave?

Well someone messaged me on skype and said to come back so I figured I would and poke my head around a bit.

For anyone who doesn't know who I am, meh not shocked. I'm nothing remarkable.

Anyway I wanted to say Hi and my name's Nala and... well that's about it.

cheese.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 2:49 am

Hey Nala!

I remembered, welcome back x3
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 3:08 am

I abso-bloody-lutely remember you! Welcome back, sweetie. :3 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 4:08 am

~Fox~ wrote:
I abso-bloody-lutely remember you! Welcome back, sweetie. :3 
Well said Foxy x3
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 6:37 am

I do remember you! And I think it's been much less than two years, right?

Welcome back, anyway!~
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 8:54 am

*Insert extremely predictable Lion King joke*

Welcome back, Nala.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 10:43 am

I don't think many will remember but... Hello_there_zpsac5e5e90

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 1:36 pm

It wasn't two years ago, you weren't even registered here then. Lulz.

Welcome back though Nala, glad you didn't forget about us just like many of us didn't forget about you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 7:57 pm

I've seen some of your posts... if that helps.

Welcome back either way.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 8:45 pm

I've finally just seen The Lion King, so I can appreciate the reference! However, I don't remember you. You were probably around during my lengthly hiatus. Nevertheless, welcome back to Ultimate Shinobi! I'm glad you didn't forget about us, as some of us have clearly not forgotten about you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 9:08 pm

Aaron wrote:
I've finally just seen The Lion King, so I can appreciate the reference! However, I don't remember you. You were probably around during my lengthly hiatus. Nevertheless, welcome back to Ultimate Shinobi! I'm glad you didn't forget about us, as some of us have clearly not forgotten about you.

Your Avatar broke, Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 9:46 pm

Spectre wrote:
Aaron wrote:

Your Avatar broke, Aaron.

It's been broken for ages on my computer.
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 10:37 pm

Aaron wrote:

"Finally?" What hellhole of a rock have you been living under?
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 11:10 pm

Welcomeeee! :3
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 12:37 am

NALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<3

<-- Amy

<3

Welcome back, dear~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Nala
Nala

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 5:16 am

Ok so I'm really bad with time. It felt like two years.

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome/welcome backs  :3 

I really missed those smiley faces...
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 4:26 pm

BK-201 wrote:
Aaron wrote:

I know! I was in Psychology the other week and when we watched a video related to the babyface theory in Disney films, I came to the conclusion I haven't seen many. So this week I've been watching Disney movies in order to catch up on my neglected childhood. So far I've watched: The Lion King, Pocahontas & Hercules. I've got Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and The Sword in the Stone downloaded on my laptop. I swear The Lion King isn't even as sad as it's made out to be? Not compared to Bambi anyway... Regardless, I will be a cultured individual, no matter how many Disney films I have to watch!

As for my avatar... hm, that's really weird. It's working fine for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 5:30 pm

Aaron wrote:

BK-201 wrote:
Aaron wrote:

I know! I was in Psychology the other week and when we watched a video related to the babyface theory in Disney films, I came to the conclusion I haven't seen many. So this week I've been watching Disney movies in order to catch up on my neglected childhood. So far I've watched: The Lion King, Pocahontas & Hercules. I've got Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and The Sword in the Stone downloaded on my laptop. I swear The Lion King isn't even as sad as it's made out to be? Not compared to Bambi anyway... Regardless, I will be a cultured individual, no matter how many Disney films I have to watch!

As for my avatar... hm, that's really weird. It's working fine for me.

Is the sword in the stone the one with that Griffon, the two headed dragon, the dude that used some kind of weird metal magic to create a black-iron army, the axe-head chicken and Excalibur? If so, I absolutely loved that movie and still see it once or twice a year, that's how awesome it is.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 7:15 am

Spectre wrote:
Is the sword in the stone the one with that Griffon, the two headed dragon, the dude that used some kind of weird metal magic to create a black-iron army, the axe-head chicken and Excalibur? If so, I absolutely loved that movie and still see it once or twice a year, that's how awesome it is.

"Quest for Camelot".
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 3:22 pm

Recently, a bunch of images randomly expired, like Aaron's avatar, and numerous pictures on various apps. It's a conspiracy, I swear! I don't think many will remember but... 287405
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 5:28 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Spectre wrote:

"Quest for Camelot".

God I love that movie so much xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't think many will remember but... I don't think many will remember but... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-