Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New kid on the block

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cylan
Cylan

New kid on the block Vide
PostSubject: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 7:36 pm

Hey there. I'm Cylan (Cy for short. A nickname for a nickname. How quaint). I've been roleplaying for a whole big bundle of years now and I'm happy to find a good Naruto site. I've been roleplaying the series on and off ever since I started writing and I've always had a ball roleplaying this kind of stuff.

Having [s]stalked[/s] observed the site for a day or two, I can safely say that I'll like the place. Besides roleplayin', I like vidya games, my uncle Dolan, classic literature, and sleep. Glorious sleep, because everything else sounds like work. My favorite Naruto character is Shikamaru, if the love for sleep didn't give that away.

Also, the site won't let me send PMs. I was going to ask one of the admins some questions and it said ' You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.' I take it that means I need to post some more to ensure I'm not a spambot? Razz

Merry Christmas to you all, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 7:57 pm

Hey there, welcome! Yes, you do need to reach a post limit of 10 posts before you can send a PM to anyone. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 8:04 pm

Hey, Cylan,

Welcome to US. As everyone points out - don't be afraid to ask people stuff, the Admins on this site is a rare sight to behold but both the staff and the other RPers and nonRPers alike are pretty helpful and will even sometimes keep you company in the chatbox (if you're talking cookies...  Wink )
Back to top Go down
Cylan
Cylan

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 8:10 pm

Ah, that makes sense. I was going to pm an admin about the possibility of being a Jinchuuriki to be honest with you, I just didn't want to say that in public because I know that it probably comes across as pretentious when a new guy says that. It's something I've always wanted to do because it seems like an interesting angle to play from.

And I looooove me some cookies.
Back to top Go down
Kage.
Konoha Nin
Kage.

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 8:20 pm

Hey there, welcome.

I don't think it's pretentious at all. Sure, there are plenty of people that want that kind of position for nothing but the power and recognition, but that doesn't mean everyone is that way, new or not, right?

At any rate, in case you didn't see it (and even if you did, at least you'll get to post once more as you reply to me), there is a whole topic dedicated to the Tailed Beasts, where you can check which ones are open (one at the moment), as well as more information regarding how to get them and what requirements you need to fulfill.

Tailed Beasts

P.S.  COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 8:42 pm

Welcome to the site Smile By all means apply for a Jinchuuriki and good luck with that! (and it's not pretentious at all, so no worries) x)
Back to top Go down
Cylan
Cylan

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 10:18 pm

Ms. Money, let me just say I'm jelly of that there two-tails you got. It, the Yonbi, and the Hachibi are my favorite Bijuu.

I did look over the tailed beast list before you linked it, but thank you for bringing it to my attention again, Kage. So basically, I have to write a really good rp sample and send it to Adam? That sounds simple enough.

I noticed that the guy with the Gobi is inactive. I dunno what the rules are about losing Bijuu on this site and I feel like an a-hole for asking, but is that one going to be up for grabs soon? And are the Kyuubi/Hachibi reserved for contests/giveaways or is someone in the process of making Jinchuriki for them?

I am a man of many questions, if you guys couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 11:23 pm

Aww yeah I do love my Kitty-Kat.

And yes, you basically have to write a really good rp sample and send it to Adam and then wait to see what he says.

Right now there is a site-wide activity check going on that will end at the beginning of January, and those that haven't posted in it before that time will lose their spots. So if the Gobi hasn't posted until then, I can almost fully guarantee that his spot would become free.

The Hachibi and Kyuubi are most probably not going to be used by members as of now, but who knows what will happen in the future. It's a matter of them being super duper powerful and all that, perhaps too powerful for random people to get them. But you know, systems change and minds change, but I wouldn't really count on them going to anyone in the near future.

Go ahead and ask more questions, for I am a woman of many answers.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 11:29 pm

Welcome, sorry that your stay will be so short as death is imminent.
Back to top Go down
Cylan
Cylan

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 11:46 pm

Satan wrote:
Welcome, sorry that your stay will be so short as death is imminent.

Hey Satan, I paid my dues playin' in a rockin' band, don't murder me. ;-;

And that makes sense about the Hachibi and Kyuubi, Miss. The Kyuubi is sealed inside the main character for a reason. How am I gonna fake my capture by an evil organization and run away to become an Enka singer without my Ox-Bull-Octopus-Rappa wingman though? Sad

I'm sure there's just something I failed to read like the noob I am, but where are Suna and Iwa?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyWed 25 Dec 2013, 11:57 pm

We could use more active Jinchuuriki. Make it so, Cylan! New kid on the block 287405

Suna and Iwa are not open for joining. Currently, members can only join Konoha, Kiri, or Kumo. Konoha is the most active of the three, with Kumo being the least, I believe.

Oh, and welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Cylan
Cylan

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 12:32 am

I most certainly will once I have the post count to actually contact an admin in pms! I notice you're a Bleach fan as well. I've just started rewatching the series. Ulquiorra was cool but Starrk shall always be my favorite Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 2:09 am

Quote :
How am I gonna fake my capture by an evil organization and run away to become an Enka singer without my Ox-Bull-Octopus-Rappa wingman though?

I look forward to seeing you pulling that through with your imagination.

And, Grimmjow <3
Back to top Go down
Cylan
Cylan

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 4:08 am

MsMoney wrote:
Quote :
How am I gonna fake my capture by an evil organization and run away to become an Enka singer without my Ox-Bull-Octopus-Rappa wingman though?

I look forward to seeing you pulling that through with your imagination.  

And, Grimmjow <3

I shall try my best, Ma'am.

Right after Kubo reveals Grimmjow is in fact dead.  afro 
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 11:20 pm

Welcome to US, Cy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 6:19 am

Welcome to our forum! New kid on the block 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
CleverYamanaka
Wanderer
CleverYamanaka

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block EmptySun 29 Dec 2013, 1:41 pm

(=>益<=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block New kid on the block Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-