Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misora Clan - WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ruesaito
Ruesaito

Misora Clan - WIP Vide
PostSubject: Misora Clan - WIP Misora Clan - WIP EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013, 12:28 pm

Clan Name: {美空} ~ Misora.
Location: {Kirigakure | Mizu no Kuni}  ~ {Kumogakure | Kaminari no Kuni}
Signature Traits:

Kekkei Genkai: The Misora have the bloodline ability of an advanced element, a Kekkei Tōta. Cloud Release uses Suiton to gather water, Fuuton to vaporize said water into clouds, and Raiton to bind the vaporized molecules together. It allows the clansmen to create clouds, manipulate their properties, and even manipulate other aspects of clouds, such as storms, with the correct jutsu. Each Misora starts with Cloud Release's three constituent elements, and all of them can be trained to S-rank. The Cloud element ranks up automatically; it will always equal the rank of the clan member's lowest element. So, if a Misora had S-ranked Fuuton, A-ranked Suiton, and C-ranked Fuuton, their Unton would be C-rank. When not affected by a jutsu, clouds created by the clan's basic jutsu are virtually harmless.

Clan Drawbacks:

History:

Clan Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Misora Clan - WIP Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misora Clan - WIP Misora Clan - WIP EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013, 9:14 pm

While I understand that this is a work in progress and I like the idea, but a character can not have three elements unless they have the Advance Element SC, or specified otherwise. I have some other things to mention however that will be saved for another time. Also Storm already exists here.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Misora Clan - WIP Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misora Clan - WIP Misora Clan - WIP EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 7:23 pm

Archived given the lack of progress.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misora Clan - WIP Vide
PostSubject: Re: Misora Clan - WIP Misora Clan - WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-