Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] Vide
PostSubject: Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] EmptySun 29 Dec 2013, 7:40 am

PROFILE | ACCOUNT | HANKETSU
[S] - Social/Spar
[M] - Mission
[T] - Training

*Note: If you want to RP with me, please send me a PM or try to catch me in the cb.*

.:The Past:.

GENIN ARC
Shortly after graduating from the Academy and becoming genin, Kyousuu had his first experience with fights that had the potential of ending in his own death. His opponent had been a strange beast-man, who only seemed to leave because the brunet wouldn't go down without a fight that included use of the lava element. Oddly enough, though it was within the village walls, it was never reported and he never discussed it with anybody. Regardless, it taught him firsthand that enemies can be found anywhere, at any time, and being able to react quickly to such a change in atmosphere could mean the difference between life and death. It was an experience that he wasn't likely to forget.

Despite said experience, he wasn't the type to take his job as a shinobi that seriously. He'd often find himself at the training grounds, but painting his nails rather than actually training. It was during one of these periods that he encountered another genin who'd managed to motivate him enough to actually attempt communication with the bijuu that he was host to. The kid's name was Yamamoto Yoru, and his white hair and scarf were what had stood out to the jinchuuriki. Following their first encounter, the two males met up and went through a period of meditation. Kyousuu initially had trouble with it, but determined to succeed, managed to get his first taste of the true life of a jinchuuriki. It was a very short encounter, as the shock was too much for him - he was forced out of the mental state and had no choice but to wait until later to try it again... not that he was very eager after what happened that day. Regardless, he eventually gave it another go, and that second try was much less stressful than the first had been. He was finally able to communicate "face to face" with the bijuu.

Son Goku wasn't very friendly or pleasant at the start - in fact, the two of them didn't get along at all. It was more of an argument and a competition to insult the other the most or best rather than establish a healthy relationship. Strangely, after that passed, they managed to come to a mutual agreement – they weren’t overly fond of each other, but there wasn’t much they could do about the situation. The bijuu wasn’t a fan of being sealed, and Kyousuu felt that his life had been ruined by becoming a jinchuuriki rather than making things better. For this reason, he initially felt resentment for the beast, and the opposite was also true, but that wouldn't be the permanent state of their relationship. Through continued use of his ability to speak with the bijuu on a separate plane, so to speak, Kyousuu eventually grew to understand the full scope of the situation that he and Son were in. It wasn't as simple as he originally made it out to be. His relationship with the large beast wasn't just aided by their conversations, however.

Encounters with various types of people, some of which forced the male to think about his views on various subjects - such as friendship and romance - left him a better worldly understanding, so to speak. He began to grow as a person and as a shinobi by forcing himself to give people a chance and going out of his way to be social with them rather than purposefully avoiding or antagonizing them. He gradually became less bitter overall, and did his best to see eye to eye with his bijuu rather than treat Son as an object, and though they're not quite at a level of being friendly, and would never openly admit to having softened their approach with each other, they were able to get past the initial resentment phase. In some ways, this subtle growth seemed to help the brunet progress as a shinobi as well: he found himself feeling more motivated to get stronger and improve, shaking off the thought that refusing to progress would send the right message to his parents and his superiors.

TOPIC LOG

CHUUNIN ARC
N/A

TOPIC LOG

Last edited by TwinnyPuppy on Fri 06 Mar 2015, 9:20 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://captaintigglesworth.tumblr.com/
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 4:19 am

[S] - Social/Spar
[M] - Mission
[T] - Training

*Note: If you want to RP with me, please send me a PM or try to catch me in the cb.*

.:The Present:.

CHUUNIN ARC

1. [M] The Suicide Club

Last edited by TwinnyPuppy on Fri 06 Mar 2015, 9:22 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 4:19 am

[S] - Social/Spar
[M] - Mission
[T] - Training

.:The Future:.

CHUUNIN ARC

• TBD

JOUNIN ARC

• [S] A Private Courier
  • [S] Travel to Snow Country
  • [M] Snowy Unrest
  • [M] The Great Train Robbery
  • [S] Travel to Grass Country
  • [M] Stolen Papers
  • [S] Travel to Wave Country
  • [M] Fugato's Will
  • [M] TBD

SENNIN ARC

• TBD

Last edited by TwinnyPuppy on Fri 06 Mar 2015, 9:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TwinnyPuppy
TwinnyPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] EmptyThu 05 Jun 2014, 11:33 pm

TEMPORARY WIP STORAGE POST

SUMMON #1

Name: Nori

Contract Type: Personal
Species: Pangolin (Giant Pangolin)
Specialty: Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: N/A

Appearance:
-

Personality:
-

Summons Jutsu:
Spoiler:

SUMMON #2

Name: Yuichi & Yuji

Contract Type: Personal
Species: Pangolin (Giant Pangolin)
Specialty: Weaponry
Elemental Affinity: N/A

Appearance:
-
Personality:

Yuichi

Yuji

Summons Weapons:
Yuichi:

Yuji:

Summons Jutsu:
Yuichi:

Yuji:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] Kyousuu's Plot Page [Do not Post] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-