Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cross
Cross

So. Vide
PostSubject: So. So. EmptySun 29 Dec 2013, 11:59 pm

I guess I should explain myself with the whole being inactive for a week or so. Well. I have depression. Not severe, but it affects how I operate and such. I don't really have motivation to RP, nor do anything for that matter. I couldn't reallly come up with a way to say this without "You're just lying and being lazy." Being thrown at me. The holidays were tough on me, very tough actually. I struggled for a week, and this next few days probably won't be any better. I'm not leaving the site, I'm just on a semi-hiatus until I figure out what is causing this setback so I can get back on my feet again. I deeply apologize to the people that I'm in threads with(Mister B) as well as others I have planned with. I'll be back, could be next week, or in a few weeks. Just thought you guys should know.
Back to top Go down
John

So. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So. So. EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 12:02 am

I'm really sorry to hear that man. Sad hope everything gets better for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

So. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So. So. EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 7:30 pm

Just take your time and come back when you're feeling better. We'll be awaiting your return!
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

So. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So. So. EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 8:06 pm

Todd, I've missed you bro. I really hope you feel better soon, in the mean time I hope this will help you out.

So. 43944175
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So. Vide
PostSubject: Re: So. So. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-