Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haha I assumed as much.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Haha I assumed as much. Vide
PostSubject: Haha I assumed as much. Haha I assumed as much. EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 12:08 am

Well, could someone remove these?

Name: Lightning Dragon - Claws
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Self
Element: Raiton
Description: After performing the necessary hand signs the user will sprout what look like claws, in between each knuckle. These are made from pure Raiton chakra. At C rank if they hit the target thew will experience scratch like wounds. However at B the wounds will be considerably deeper and the body will also get first degree burns. At both variants the length of the claws will be fifteen centimetres. While this jutsu is in affect the user is unable to make other hand seals.
Chakra Cost: C - 8 [3], B 13 [5]
*Requires Lightning Prodigy - Dragon Slayer

Name: Lightning Dragon - Roar
Range: 9m
Description: The lead up to this jutsu is much like Edan, however its affects are different. Once the user has summoned Raiton chakra into their mouth and inhaled. They will let it out in one long burst. It will form a long beam in the air which will rush where pointed. It is easily avoidable, but if hit the target will be the chakra will be concentrated into that area. They will experience first degree burns on the afflicted area.
Chakra Cost: 14

Name: Lightning Dragon - Wings
Description: After the required hand signs have been made the user will outstretch their arms. From this two large wing like shapes will cover them. They will then run at the target and attempt to hit them with the Raiton chakra. Both 'wings' will disappear after something is hit. But if one is unable to hit a target after one post they will disappear. If a target is hit, the body will experience a stinging pain and a numbing sensation where hit.
Chakra Cost: 8

Name: Lightning Dragon - Tail
Description: After performing the necessary sals the user of this jutsu will sprout a three metre long tail, made purely from Raiton chakra. This will disappear after one post. The user has full control over the tail and if they strike an opponent they will whip like flesh wounds.
Chakra Cost: 6
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Haha I assumed as much. Haha I assumed as much. EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 2:05 am

Seeing as Zack pointed out you wouldn't be refunded points what benefit would you have in removing these techniques from your application?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Haha I assumed as much. Haha I assumed as much. EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 10:14 am

Well, it would create space and I don't really like them or use them.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Haha I assumed as much. Haha I assumed as much. EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 11:17 am

Well, you can remove them yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Haha I assumed as much. Haha I assumed as much. EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 11:26 am

Why thank you, done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha I assumed as much. Haha I assumed as much. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-