Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Pattycakes
Pattycakes

At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic Vide
PostSubject: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 2:10 am

At The End; Is The Beginning - Konoha’s Official Starfall Opening Thread

At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic Valeye10

Konoha stood gaping, looking at the midnight sky as Kamina delivered to them a great speech. None in Konoha knew of the Beasts' existence, only that the meteor was emanating palpable chakra, and an evil chakra at that. Kamina stops in the middle of his speech to examine the meteor as it falls. He feels the evil chakra and knows that something must be done.

This scene takes place as the meteor can be seen streaking across the night sky. Most Of Konoha is gathered at the reflective poo beneath the giant crashing waters of the waterfall. Atop the waterfall, Kamina Stands, flanked on the left and right by his top two ninja. The only people still in Konoha are a good amount of guards, though tonight of all nights, Konoha need not worry.

All Konoha Nin are encouraged to post. This is an opportunity for Nin to gather, meet new people and play a part US’s opening sequence. This does not count against a member’s posts restrictions and you do not use up your 2 active thread at time limit posting here. When enough people have posted I will post the next part, giving time for reactions before posting the following section and so on and so forth. It should be fun. Don’t worry if you aren’t great at rping, we were all beginners once after all and use this as an opportunity to RP with more seasoned members

((This is Continued in my Next Post, so I will be the first person to post in this))

Last edited by カミナPattycakesトナー on Wed 05 May 2010, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Pattycakes
Pattycakes

PostSubject: Re: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 2:46 am

Kamina looked to his left and his right, nodding at both Sora and Gabriale, notifying them that his speech would begin. Standing atop the huge, magnificent waterfall, Kamina looked down. to see his reflection that was disrupted by the flow of the water. The crowd beneath him -which was all of konoha, crowded around the reflective pool- was chattering up a nervous and excited storm. As Kamina scanned the crowd, they seemed happy. He saw couples young and old in each others' arms, rejoicing in the beauty of the night. He saw youngsters running around, causing a ruckus. He saw lots of people holding friendly conversation, and an equal amount looking up at him, or the stars. he couldn't be entirely sure which. Ready to deliver his speech, Kamina made several handseals and shouted in his excited, powerful, tone; "KONOHA!" a ball of fire covered his hands and as he extended his arms it shot into the air. His arms still raised, Kamina brought both of his hands down in fists, and as he did so, the fireball in the air split into a multitude of about twenty, all of which flew to the earth. They struck the waterfall and as they did so, sizzled out, creating a blanket of steam. Kamina figured this technique would grab their attention. "TODAY MARKS A NEW DAY, MY FRIENDS! TODAY WE TAKE THE GLORY THAT IS KONOHAGAKURE NO SATO, AND EXPAND IT!" Kamina raised his arm into the air and pointed towards the meteor in the sky "THE NIGHT SKIES ARE WHERE OUR FUTURE LIES, FOR KONOHA SHALL NOT BE DONE UNTIL SHE OWNS THE SKY ITSELF!" Kamina lowered his arm and crossed them "WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP, KONOHA. WE SHALL TAKE THE WORLD, EXPANDING THE PEACE AND JUSTICE THAT IS THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE LEAVES! WE SHALL DEFEAT THE TYRANNY AND INJUSTICE THAT RIDDLES THIS WORLD, AND WE SHALL PROSPER AS WE HAVE NEVER PROSPERED BEFORE!" At this pause, the crowd erupted into cheers; for Konoha, for Kamina, and for Justice. Before starting again, Kamina smiled one of his characteristic smiles and adjusted his sunglasses. The steam created from the technique he earlier used had entirely receded. "IF THERE IS A WALL IN OUR WAY, WE SHALL BREAK IT DOWN WITH OUR OWN HANDS. IF NO PATH EXISTS, WE SHALL BUILD ONE OURSELF! FOR THAT IS THE WAY OF THE WILL OF FIRE!" As Kamina said "WILL OF FIRE!" He erupted into flames that were harmless, and planned. "MY HEART BURNS WITH ETERNAL PASSION FOR KONOHA'S PROGRESSION, AND AS SUCH, SO SHALL WE PROGRESS. SOMEDAY, WE SHALL TAKE THE MOON AS OUR OW-" On the end of the sentence, Kamina was cut off as he felt a surge of powerful, dark chakra. Everyone's eyes were in the sky now. As he looked, he saw the meteor plummet towards the earth and break up in the atmosphere. The fragments of it split up, in a pattern suggesting that one would be going to each country. Kamina looked in the sky to see a single crystal glowing bright red. Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled out a crystal ball, for which he monitored konoha with. He traced the Fire Crystal's flight path until he saw it land in a field, outside Tanzaku Gai. He Pocketed the Crystal Ball, and Began his speech again. "With the appearance of this meteor, containing such power, the hunt for the fragment landing in Konoha shall begin tonight! And the conquest of Konoha's first nation shall begin soon! Until then, my friends, let us Feast!"

As Kamina said feast, a great deal of merchants rolled out from the forest with carts stocked with foods of all varieties. Ramens, Dangos, anything you could possibly imagine. Kamina took one last look at Konoha and his people before turning around to see Gabe and Sora. He addressed them both as equals, and spoke in a kind manner, as he was about to give directions. "Sora, you will kindly take my place as Hokage until Gabriale and I return. We shall be journeying to Tanzaku Gai to find the meteor fragment that landed there. Gabriale, you will be accompanying me. Also Grab Akimaru, the Chuunin. I'll be heading to my office for now, to gather some supplies. Meet up with me there in 10 minutes." With that, Kamina made a handseal and dissappeared.

Appearing in front of the Hokage's Palace, it was strange to hear the sound of silence encompassing all of Konoha. He walked towards the door, and nodded to a guard, before entering the building. Walking calmly through the halls, he proceeded to his Office. Opening the door, he noticed a note on his desk, left by a Jounin, Ling. Reading the Note, Kamina understood immediately what the crystal necklace on his desk was for. He strung it around the neck before snapping his fingers, creating a small fire, and lighting the piece of paper that had Ling's Note for him on fire. From there, he sat in his chair and waited for Gabriale and Akimaru to arrive.

(Gabe, make the first post in the Hokage's palace, then will go Aaron, then I. From there, we'll be travelling to Tanzaku Gai, and retrieving the fire crystal ;D)
Back to top Go down
N
N

PostSubject: Re: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 6:37 pm

Keitaro was standing the crowd with a bored look on his face "This is time i could be useing to train." he thought to him self. Standing next to him was his sister older then him by two years and a jounin "You know." she started "If you put you're mind to it you could have been an jounin by now." she told her brother "Get off my back woman." keitaro said in a light joking manner. "If i wanted to be told to do better i would have stayed home with mom and get naged at." he said in a bored tone. Inu was in keitaro's jacket sleeping geantly that stoped as sonn as the kage yelled "KONOHA!" the kage yelled as a ball of fire covered his hands and as he extended his arms it shot into the air. Keitaro didint hear any more due to inu's loud yelp making it hard to hear.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 7:01 pm

Akimaru was walking impatiently towards the Valley of the End. His parents were chugging along behind him, deep in conversation. They were talking about the eccentric meteor hovering over Konoha in the night sky. It didn't really bother Akimaru. Yes, it looked potentially dangerous. But on the other hand, he had total trust in the Hokage to have a plan to combat the celestial body. Getting bored of his parents' slow pace, Akimaru ran ahead towards the site where the whole village would turn out.

Akimaru approached the babble crowd of all the people. Many had shown up, he had no doubt in his mind that Konoha would be the quietest it had ever been since it's creation, due to the absence of people there tonight. Everyone had turned up, from children in pushchairs, to the elderly with walking sticks and wheelchairs. The sight made Akimaru smile to himself. The night air was cold, but now he was amongst the crowd, the body heat was warming him up.

Looking into the night sky, Akimaru saw his Hokage stood atop the cliff in which the waterfall resided. Akimaru jumped as the Hokage shouted. "KONOHA!" Everyone was looking up to see a large fireball split into smaller pieces. For a terrorfying moment, Akimaru thought the Hokage had gone crazy for the fireballs were falling down to earth at an extremely fast rate. Preparing himself for suiton handseals, Akimaru saw the waterfall, and was relieved. He even clapped along with the rest at such a show to open the evening.

"TODAY MARKS A NEW DAY, MY FRIENDS! TODAY WE TAKE THE GLORY THAT IS KONOHAGAKURE NO SATO, AND EXPAND IT!" The Hokage, Kamina Littner, raised his arm into the air and pointed it towards the evil, glowing meteor in the sky. "THE NIGHT SKIES ARE WHERE OUR FUTURE LIES, FOR KONOHA SHALL NOT BE DONE UNTIL SHE OWNS THE SKY ITSELF!" He continued, dropping his arms and crossing them. Akimaru's eyes were fixed on the Hokage as he gave such a patriotic and charismatic speech. "WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP, KONOHA. WE SHALL TAKE THE WORLD, EXPANDING THE PEACE AND JUSTICE THAT IS THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE LEAVES! WE SHALL DEFEAT THE TYRANNY AND INJUSTICE THAT RIDDLES THIS WORLD, AND WE SHALL PROSPER AS WE HAVE NEVER PROSPERED BEFORE!" At this pause, the crowd erupted into cheers; even Akimaru and his parents, who were now standing behind him. They were clapping, smiles on their faces. The steam created from the technique the Hokage earlier used had entirely receded, and now Akimaru could see him clearer. "IF THERE IS A WALL IN OUR WAY, WE SHALL BREAK IT DOWN WITH OUR OWN HANDS. IF NO PATH EXISTS, WE SHALL BUILD ONE OURSELF! FOR THAT IS THE WAY OF THE WILL OF FIRE!" As Kamina exclaimed "WILL OF FIRE!" He erupted into flames. Akimaru's eyes widened in shock, and a few of the smaller children cried or screamed. But the older residents obviously saw this as characteristic, as it did not seem to bother them. "Or maybe they don't like him?" Akimaru thought to himself. But Akimaru respected the Hokage wholely, so he was assured others would do to, and that it was just his mind playing tricks on him, as usual. "MY HEART BURNS WITH ETERNAL PASSION FOR KONOHA'S PROGRESSION, AND AS SUCH, SO SHALL WE PROGRESS. SOMEDAY, WE SHALL TAKE THE MOON AS OUR OW-" The Hokage stopped abruptly, and Akimaru wondered what had happened.

Everyone's eyes were in the sky now. As he looked, he saw the meteor plummet towards the earth and break up in the atmosphere. The fragments of it split up, in a pattern suggesting that one would be going to each country. Akimaru looked in the sky to see a single crystal glowing bright red. Wondering why that had happened, Akimaru turned back to his Hokage, prepared to listen to his presumably pre-planned solution. "With the appearance of this meteor, containing such power, the hunt for the fragment landing in Konoha shall begin tonight! And the conquest of Konoha's first nation shall begin soon! Until then, my friends, let us Feast!"

As Kamina Littner finished, merchants came out from hiding behind the forests, with buffets full of all the greatest food. Ramen, dango, rice, noodles, everything! Restraining himself from eating too much, Akimaru grabbed a bowl of ramen for his mother and some dango for his father. He handed their food to them. His mother gave him a quizzical look as if to say; "Are you not getting anything son? What have I told you about taking this diet too seriously?" But he ignored her and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 4:19 am

Quietly as possible, Break closed the front door and sighed in relief. "I managed to sneak out... Now to get to the Valley of the End!" He said to himself and began down the streets of Konoha. He looked around and thought to himself. Pretty dead here... He looked at the sky and sighed. "I'm gonna be super late if I don't hurry up!" He said to himself and picked up the pace of his walking to a jog. "Why does it have to be so far away!?" He asked himself and was running out of breath. Fast. He stopped at the gates to take a breather. Some chunin were still there to guard the village while everyone was away. Someone had to defend Konoha at all times, right? Someone besides the Hokage. "If your going to the Hokage speech, your going to be late. It starts in three minutes." The guard said in a calm tone. As if it was nothing at all that the young teen was going to miss a huge event for Konoha. "Right... Thanks, then?" Break said, then ran down the trees of the forest. After ten minutes of running, he heard cheering while halfway close to the valley. "Those must be the other konoha people!" He said to himself and ran straight forward. When Xerxes got there, the Hokage was gone and people were eating. His stomach rumbled at the sight of the food. Especially the ramen and dangos. He approached the crowd and acted as if he was here the entire time. As if reading his mind, he was given a bowl of ramen and a bag of dangos. "Thanks." He said, although through all the people talking he was probably not heard. He approached a quiet place far from the crowd and began to eat his food.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Nara
Tatsuya Nara

PostSubject: Re: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 3:53 am

Tatsuya could feel his blood boiling, there was going to be a once in a life time chance. Actually it would be a once in a million lives chance. There was going to be a great Meteor fall not Just in Konoha But EVERYWHERE around the world. It was a great feeling, you were living to watch for something so many people wished to watch. There were so many people around watching it was like a Hornet's nest, People's voices filled his ears laughter was surrounding him, People's singing were Vibrating the floor around him. Some people would have hated it. It was a cool, Dark Night and everybody was so happy you couldn't not smile yourself. This was one of the best places to watch from beside the hokage mountain. Tatsuya could see the Hokage from where he was standing he was standing at about 6"3 but Shgeki Couldn't tell. He was wearing Bandages on his lower torso. He wore very loosely fitting black pants that draped down to his ankles. Beneath them were toned and extremely muscular legs. He wore a simple white belt that has many black circles in a constant pattern. He wore nothing on his feet, and instead there was white bandage around his ankle that goes down beneath his heel. He was a very muscular man as everybody could see.

Tatsuya Just noticed some of his other friend's when the Hokage Started to do something, a ball of fire covered his hands and when he extended his arms it shot into the air. His arms still raised, The Hoakge brought both of his hands down in fists, and as he did so, the fireball in the air split into a multitude of about twenty, all of which flew to the earth. They struck the waterfall and as they did so, sizzled out, creating a blanket of steam. The place almost Immediately went quiet, Shinobi or Villager, Every bodies eye's were on the Hokage whose name was Kamina Littner. He started his speech..

"TODAY MARKS A NEW DAY, MY FRIENDS! TODAY WE TAKE THE GLORY THAT IS KONOHAGAKURE NO SATO, AND EXPAND IT!" The Hokage raised his arm into the air and pointed towards the meteor in the sky "THE NIGHT SKIES ARE WHERE OUR FUTURE LIES, FOR KONOHA SHALL NOT BE DONE UNTIL SHE OWNS THE SKY ITSELF!" Kamina lowered his arm and crossed them "WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP, KONOHA. WE SHALL TAKE THE WORLD, EXPANDING THE PEACE AND JUSTICE THAT IS THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE LEAVES! WE SHALL DEFEAT THE TYRANNY AND INJUSTICE THAT RIDDLES THIS WORLD, AND WE SHALL PROSPER AS WE HAVE NEVER PROSPERED BEFORE!" At this pause, the crowd erupted into cheers; for Konoha, for Kamina, and for Justice. Before starting again, the Hokage smiled one of his characteristic smiles and adjusted his sunglasses. The steam created from the technique he earlier used had entirely receded. "IF THERE IS A WALL IN OUR WAY, WE SHALL BREAK IT DOWN WITH OUR OWN HANDS. IF NO PATH EXISTS, WE SHALL BUILD ONE OURSELF! FOR THAT IS THE WAY OF THE WILL OF FIRE!" As Kamina said "WILL OF FIRE!" He erupted into flames that were harmless, and planned. "MY HEART BURNS WITH ETERNAL PASSION FOR KONOHA'S PROGRESSION, AND AS SUCH, SO SHALL WE PROGRESS. SOMEDAY, WE SHALL TAKE THE MOON AS OUR OW-"

Before the Hokage could finish the Meteor broke into the Atmosphere, As it got closer and closer it broke off 5 crystals and one of the fell onto Konoha. Shigeki wondered what it was for. As it got closer the Hokage took out a CRystal ball. Shigeki wondered what he was doing but when he finished he continued the speech. "With the appearance of this meteor, containing such power, the hunt for the fragment landing in Konoha shall begin tonight! And the conquest of Konoha's first nation shall begin soon! Until then, my friends, let us Feast!"

Shigeki watched as Many merchants who were known sweet or food makers come out with MOUNDS of food, Everything he could think of was there. Shigeki planned on eating until his stomach either Burst or all the food ended.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

PostSubject: Re: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic EmptySat 08 May 2010, 4:17 pm

. . .

Despite the fact that Lilium wasn't fond of crowds, or noise for that matter, she had been forced to attend the busy village meeting by none other than her parents. Her mother and father kept a steady pace in front of her, as they made way to the site. She stayed a good few feet behind, cringing at all the loud conversation, and pushing her way through the crowd. As the crowd grew, so did her anxiety. Beyond uncomfortable, she searched for her parents, but they were already far ahead of her. Instead of catching up, she found a less busy place to relax a little, and observe the hordes of people. And just as she watched the bit of them, their attention seemed to shift from their conversations to her awkward position. Naturally, she blushed out of embarassment and sheer irritation. In hopes to avoid anymore unneeded attention, she climbed a tree, and perched herself upon a sturdy branch, looking up at the stars. Whatever the reason, the night sky always seemed to calm her.

Just as she had finally felt at peace, she was abruptly startled by a booming voice from atop the waterfall. "KONOHA!" His voice was so loud, she shook, and nearly fell from her seat. She immediately directed her attention to the man, who she realized was her leader, the Hokage. As the 'fireworks' died down, and the steam from the heat rose, he began his speech. Out of respect for her elder, she desperately tried to listen, above all the conversation and sporadic cheering. "TODAY MARKS A NEW DAY, MY FRIENDS! TODAY WE TAKE THE GLORY THAT IS KONOHAGAKURE NO SATO, AND EXPAND IT!" The Hokage, Kamina Littner, raised his arm into the air and pointed it towards the evil, glowing meteor in the sky. "THE NIGHT SKIES ARE WHERE OUR FUTURE LIES, FOR KONOHA SHALL NOT BE DONE UNTIL SHE OWNS THE SKY ITSELF!" He continued, dropping his arms and crossing them. ""WE SHALL NOT GIVE UP, KONOHA. WE SHALL TAKE THE WORLD, EXPANDING THE PEACE AND JUSTICE THAT IS THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE LEAVES! WE SHALL DEFEAT THE TYRANNY AND INJUSTICE THAT RIDDLES THIS WORLD, AND WE SHALL PROSPER AS WE HAVE NEVER PROSPERED BEFORE!" The cheering only got louder as his speech progressed, and Lilium's eyes started to water a little for all the shrill noise. As her attention directed toward the crowd, she easily located her parents. Unlike the rest, they weren't cheering. However, they were clapping along as they listened attentively. Lilium repositioned herself comfortabley on the branch, and listened to the Hokage once more.

"IF THERE IS A WALL IN OUR WAY, WE SHALL BREAK IT DOWN WITH OUR OWN HANDS. IF NO PATH EXISTS, WE SHALL BUILD ONE OURSELF! FOR THAT IS THE WAY OF THE WILL OF FIRE!" As Kamina shouted, "WILL OF FIRE!", his body seemed to erupt into flames. Her eyes glistened in the light as he watched his extravegant show. Children and adults both seemed to watch in awe at his bright performance, while Lilium watched quietly. "MY HEART BURNS WITH ETERNAL PASSION FOR KONOHA'S PROGRESSION, AND AS SUCH, SO SHALL WE PROGRESS. SOMEDAY, WE SHALL TAKE THE MOON AS OUR OW-" The Hokage stopped suddently, and so did her heart for a moment. She could feel it, the shift of power in the atmosphere. And for a moment, she wondered if the Hokage had expected this.

All eyes were staring at the sky now. As she looked, the meteor plummeted towards their world, and shattered in the atmosphere. The fragments of it split up, in a pattern, as if one was destined to each country. A single crystal glowed bright red. As the crowd died down, their attention was redirected back to the Hokage. His voice was less excited, but still very audible. "With the appearance of this meteor, containing such power, the hunt for the fragment landing in Konoha shall begin tonight! And the conquest of Konoha's first nation shall begin soon! Until then, my friends, let us Feast!" With that said, everyone seemed to herd toward the food. But not Lilium, she was still staring at the strange phenomena in the sky. Her first word of the night escaped her mouth, almost a whisper. "Strange..." Lilium just stared off in the distance, escaping the crowd of people, and the noise...

. . .
Back to top Go down
Giera
Giera

PostSubject: Re: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic EmptySat 29 May 2010, 7:07 pm

Giera was sitting with his feet splashing in the pond, disrupting his own reflection whenever it became clear. "Stop beeing so noisy" Ronin mumbled, revealing his mouth from the watresurface a couple of meters away. Giera just laughed "Its not only me you know? Theres a whole lot of people here" Giera said and casted his head behind him towards the mass of people gathering around the waterfall. Ronin grumbled shortly before disapearing under the water again roducing a bubble now and then. Ronin had been the only one who had been asked to be summoned of the three toads, even though it was a huge event. "A meteor rain?" Gamako had said chuckleing "Whats so special about that?". Ronin on the other hand had allways been interrested in the ways of nature, and wanted to expirience this day. The hokage apeard at the top of, and started speaking. Giera splashed the water extra hard "Ronin! Ronin It's beginning". Bubbles erupted just in front of Giera, and behind them followed a Ronin with an irritated attitude "What is i-" Ronin was about to object, but figured out what was going on when he heard the Kage "oh..." The Hokages speech continued for a while, and just when Giera was about to take a bite of his first yawn the sky was illuminated in a purple light. Giera looked up, and saw the meteor that had been comming closer everyday had broken the atmosphere, and now shun pruple instead of green. A light shockwave, with a strength of a summerbreeze ran over the quiet plains of Konoha. Giera felt a vague chill come across his stommach, and something powerfull seemed to have happened. Ronin who was a little more sensetive about stuff like that let out a gasp, and ducked his head a little down into the water. Suddenly the meteor exploded, deviding it into smaller fragments going each their way. "Wow..." Giera said with his mouth hanging "Did you see that?!" He asked Ronin exited, and stood up, not hearing a word about a feast, or noticing the carts rolling out, still staring into the sky, that was slowly returning to its natural colour. "Ofcourse i saw it!" Said Ronin goiing ashore to stand beside Giera "It was a huge explosion of a meteor!" Giera laughed "Your right Ronin, sorry. Lets go eat!" He said, and dragged Ronin by his Toady hand, and dragged him over by the nearest wagon. "Fresh grilled salmon!" Giera exclaimed and jumped into the air "This must be my lucky day" Giera quickly bought a salmon. Ronin didnt want any. The two sat down a little away from the wagon, but in close enough range so that Giera could still smell the grilling of the fish. Giera looked around, and spotted some genins he had known from the academy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Ronin
Appearance:At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic RonintoadinTSHD-JP-R-1
Ronin is a little above fullgrown mansize. He usually stands up on his two last legs, like humans, but when he moves around, he usually leaps on all four like his fellow-toads. Ronin is bkue and teal on his back and upper head, covered in purple tattoo-like patterns. On his stommach and lower head he's white, and the tattoos there have faded over to pink. Ronin have a belt made of natural materials with a small katana strapped onto, inside a hlster also made of natural materials, but this time mostly green instead of brown. He usually chews on a straw, because he want to quit smoking, and is equiped with a small leaf on top of his head. He calls it a hat.
Back to top Go down
Hugh
Hugh

PostSubject: Re: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010, 12:39 am

Archived due to plot removal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic At the End; Is the Beginning {Konoha's Official Starfall topic Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-