Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for Social SCs

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Chris
Chris

Ideas for Social SCs Vide
PostSubject: Ideas for Social SCs Ideas for Social SCs EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 5:55 pm

I'm not going to write them out in detail, but here is the gist:

- Respected in the Field of (X): People recognise for your intricate knowledge of (X). You're considered an Expert in (X) by your village, and some people look up to you as an authority on (X). Not only will people seek your advice, but they may beg you to train them in the arts of (X).  

- A Figure of Authority: Due to your rank and your accomplishments, you are seen as a person of influence in your village. Although you may have no desire of being important, others see you as a key player and are keen to be on your good side. You might be even considered as a future Kage candidate.

- Charming: For whatever reason, whether its your devilishly good face, your stunning, soul-piercing eyes or your long, flowing, golden hair, you are considered charming by others. Girls and boys alike can't take their eyes off you! How are you not a model yet?

- Heavyweight: Not only can you drink, but you CAN DRINK. There are few who can compete with you when it comes to flooding your body with liquor. Life must be really dull and really expensive, considering how long it takes for you to stop being completely sober. At least you're really good at collecting information from drunk people.

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Social SCs Ideas for Social SCs EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 6:18 pm

I am generally against the idea of social SCs because, for example, somebody can be a talented musician and an art prodigy, but anyway.

In my opinion, your suggestions are like most social SCs in the site's list as they could be part of a character's profile on their own, without being listed in the form of SCs.

Charming and Heavyweight are ideas I like better than the other two, which I think are not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Social SCs Ideas for Social SCs EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 6:26 pm

I have to agree with Panda that Charming and Heavyweight are the only two that sound applicable as SCs. Respect in your field and having authority should be byproducts of your IC exploits/rank. Otherwise it's like saying people without those SCs will never get that level of recognition/authority even if they became the kage.

That being said, unlike Panda, I love social SCs and find them to be a nice supplementary feature to help set your character apart from others. I think you're on the right track with these ideas Chris, you just need to refine them a bit.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Social SCs Ideas for Social SCs EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 10:43 pm

Solved due to thread inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Social SCs Ideas for Social SCs Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-