Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LFG Need a Kumo team.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

LFG Need a Kumo team. Vide
PostSubject: LFG Need a Kumo team. LFG Need a Kumo team. EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 12:36 am

Alright, I'm post locked and bored. So here is another attempt to form a team since the last one I set up fell apart. THANKS KLOWN AND SETO D:(J/K I love you both <3 No hard feelings Wink )

Anyways, Mugen is designed to excel as support for another shinobi and to be a medium for teamwork. So I'm looking for active rpers open to making collaboration jutsu. Beyond that I'd also prefer people with specs/scs I don't already have. A link to my character is in my sig. If you think you fit those requirements and would like to talk plots with me, please post here or send me a pm.

I'll make sure the team always has a custom mission lined up and these missions will be focused around individual team members. Everyone will get a turn and I'll be going last as a show of good faith. The idea is to have fun and get some good character development while also gaining exp/mission points.

As for a team "leader" or sensei, we wont have just one. We'll basically be under whoever is able to offer higher ranked missions. If you're afraid of character death or facing overwhelming odds, then you aren't worthy to fight for Kumo. Only join if you can trust in the strength of yourself and your comrades. Together we'll make sure that no body has to die.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: LFG Need a Kumo team. LFG Need a Kumo team. EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 12:18 am

Bump, some on all you new Kumo shinobi!
Back to top Go down
Thunderthigh
Thunderthigh

PostSubject: Re: LFG Need a Kumo team. LFG Need a Kumo team. EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 12:21 am

I'd honestly love to be apart of this if I am able to.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: LFG Need a Kumo team. LFG Need a Kumo team. EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 12:58 am

Suoh is kind of like a reflection of what his clan fear he's become. Seeing that image mirrored in another would be awesome for Mugen's character development! But we also have very similar specs and KKGs(as far as elements go) Which is less versatility on the team as a whole. But beggars can't be chooser.

Lets plan a topic for our characters to meet first and see how things go from there. You never really know how two characters are gonna interact till the posts start flying. But I suspect lots of initial headbutting and then eventual friendship or rivalry. Depend on how long it takes for Suoh to show his soft side.

Do you have a preference for sparring or social? Once you reply to this you should have 10 posts and I'll start PMming you from there Wink
Back to top Go down
Thunderthigh
Thunderthigh

PostSubject: Re: LFG Need a Kumo team. LFG Need a Kumo team. EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 5:29 am

I don't mind between social or a spar to be honest with you. Either or works for me! You can start to Pm me now since I got 10 posts, I guess haha.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

PostSubject: Re: LFG Need a Kumo team. LFG Need a Kumo team. EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 5:54 am

Contact made. Just one ally wont be enough to complete the team. More Kumo-nin are encouraged to inquire~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LFG Need a Kumo team. LFG Need a Kumo team. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-