Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 665

View previous topic View next topic Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 9:09 am

Summary:

Obito: WTF Madara,
    Madara: Madara? Who is that? Madara was my old swag.
    Obito: Old swag?
    Madara: That’s the name I give to everyone who tries to copy my swag. Don’t you see my new suit? My swag is on another level son.
    Obito: ….Niggas!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 12:17 pm

Stupid wigga.

P.S The chapter was dope, yo! Chillin~
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:43 pm

Why is this even a chapter?
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 3:20 pm

I liked it, Obito going to get a little bit badass by fucking that Zetsu's black ass.

Also, was I the only one who lol'd when Gaara literally said "So the other half of the Kyuubi is in that black guy?". Way to be a racist my ginger friend.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 3:52 pm

How's that even racist?
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 4:09 pm

I feel like this all will pace horribly as episodes in the anime. The only way this would be good on the screen is if it were a movie with extended battle scenes.

But as for this chapter, Kakashi should be dead...taking a senjutsu rasengan to the chest should have broken all his ribs and then ground the boney mess against his organs until his chest cavity was one big soupy mess.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 4:37 pm

Wasn't the whole point of the Black Zetsu to control Obito's movement. Uh. So. Um. At which point did Obito overpower the Black Zetsu? And no matter what Obito does, he deserves to get killed at the end of this arc for being a massive asshole throughout the series.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 5:37 pm

Chris wrote:
Wasn't the whole point of the Black Zetsu to control Obito's movement. Uh. So. Um. At which point did Obito overpower the Black Zetsu? And no matter what Obito does, he deserves to get killed at the end of this arc for being a massive asshole throughout the series.

I'm also not sure where he got a hold of that Rikudo staff in the last panel either...I find it hard to believe he just took Madara's. I think they were making to look like he formed his own. Is this like Goku with Super Saiyan God? Maybe if you just "remember" what Rikudo mode is like you can do it whenever you want!

Of course this is naruto so it will probably come down to bonds and friendship in the end~
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 5:42 pm

Duh, I thought we knew that already xD
Back to top Go down
emerald23
emerald23

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014, 4:16 pm

Obito now is doing good, he was completely brainwashed by Kakashi and joined the company of naruto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 665 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 665 Naruto Chapter 665 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-