Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amanojaku no Jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AppleBee
AppleBee

Amanojaku no Jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Amanojaku no Jutsu Amanojaku no Jutsu EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 7:58 pm

Note
I'm not taking this for my character to use. This is just a jutsu I idly came up with for my history that I want to put out there so that anybody who wishes so can use it. Coincidentally, it compliments the newly implemented Crime and Punishment System. It might also be an interesting jutsu for NPCs only if a moderator deems it so.

Either way, this is not for my own personal gain so it matters not to me what is done with it but its an idea I wanted to post.

Hiden: Amanojaku Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Personal
Element: N/A
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: Amanojaku is a special kind of jutsu, unique not to any one clan, but to certain circles of 'Seekers'. It allows the user to transform their body and take on the appearance of a jacket/suit that holds all their essence. Once worn by another person, they are then quickly zipped inside the user and essentially trapped.

Once they have consumed a host, the user gains an extra 'battery' so to speak as they enter into a sort of symbiotic relationship with their victim. Their own chakra levels do not change, but they are able to use their host's chakra to fuel themselves. This allows them to potentially double their overall chakra reserve, but this comes at a cost. The user has access to the victim's chakra, but the victim gains access to the user's mind. Those who know what to look for may be able to glean important information or even perhaps remain fully aware while inside. A key feature of this is that the victim often loses track of time, as minutes can seem like seconds and days like hours.

When used collaboratively, Amanojaku is made much more potent. Those who are trapped in this jutsu are completely undetectable by all but the most astute of sensor-type ninja and can thus be spirited out of prisons and villages by allies. Without the summoning jutsu, this grants the user a hidden ally they can call upon during battle or when they are most needed.

Of course, since this technique creates a bond between two people, it has several drawbacks. Inherently, the user must be attuned and aware of how much chakra they use so as not to kill their host. If the host dies, the user will not be able to absorb any more chakra. The second drawback is that the victim is bound to the user and thus will share the user's fate if they are killed, unless the killer knows the method to undo the jutsu and sever the connection.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Amanojaku no Jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: Amanojaku no Jutsu Amanojaku no Jutsu EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 9:20 pm

Archived due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-