Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! Vide
PostSubject: Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! EmptySat 01 Mar 2014, 12:04 am

Mission Title: Pirates and Ships and Drugs… Oh My!
Mission Type: Custom [Solo]
Mission Location: Mizu no Kuni
Shinobi Requirement: B-Rank Nukenin
Mission Rank: B
Mission Objective: The drug trade is serious business. Numerous gangs and organizations exist that partake in this business, and rivalries are as expected as is the violence. Two of Mizu no Kuni’s drug lords, in particular, have been attempting to outdo each other for years now. One of them wishes to find the other’s base of operations, and hopefully use that information to shift the balance of power in his favor. This drug lord has hired you to stow aboard the ship carrying the rival party’s shipment, and to follow the cargo to its destination. Report your findings as soon as possible. Since this is an espionage mission, it is highly preferred that the enemy not learn of your presence. If, however, your cover is blown, ensure that the trail cannot be traced back to your true employer. Stealth is fundamental here, so be careful.
Min Post Count: 6

Last edited by Ulkira on Sat 01 Mar 2014, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! EmptySat 01 Mar 2014, 1:03 am

Your mission needs to have a minimum of 6 posts for B-rank.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! EmptySat 01 Mar 2014, 1:45 am

Woops. Must have hit the wrong key. Minimum post count raised to 6.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! EmptySat 01 Mar 2014, 1:57 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! Mission: Pirates and Ships and Drugs... Oh My! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-