Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Break + More

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Anna
Anna

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 5:25 am

The following is a heads up for those who many wonder "Where did Seika go?". Promise I didn't leave the site, I am just very busy or actually taking a vacation (for once).

March 3rd-7th
I will be busier than usual this week due to a variety of things. I was sick last week which means I missed Tuesday-Friday classes and therefore have to make up for those this week. I also need to work ahead on an online class due to spring break coming up and the fact I won't have time to work on said assignments during spring break. Ash Wednesday is also this week and my Catholic church has quite a few events related to lent; which I plan on attending. You could see me Monday 9am-5pm, Tuesday 2pm-5pm, Wednesday 9am-2pm and 3pm-4pm, Thursday 6pm-8pm, and Friday 1pm-7pm. Of course this is also the only time I have to work on my math work which is why I say "could". All times are in Eastern Standard Time.

March 8th
I should be free 9am-5pm and maybe later but we shall see. If you do not wish to be stuck in a topic with me then this is definitely the day to finish everything up because.....

March 9th-15th
I will not be on at all. Last warning for anyone who does not wish to be in a topic with me. I am on Spring Break with my love and one grandmother each. We are going to Tennessee so I may not have my laptop and forget attempting to post on my phone (texting a few sentences is painful as it is because my phone's a little bitty). I wish to spend maximum time with my family and boyfriend because it may be the last time until I go away for a summer job for a few months so I'd hope there's some understanding.

March 16th
Due to being the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initation) for Catholic Church, I will be attending a "Rite of Sending" at 9am. Probably will last until 10am but due to drive to get to this particular church I will be home around 10:30/11am probably. Afterwards is the "Rite of Election" so I will be going to a basilica that is an hour or better away. We leave around 12pm and I have no idea when I will be home but I do know that I have a math assignment due to the 17th so I guess I will be on whenever I am done with the assignment and daily events.

March 17th
Everything should be back to normal from this point forward so my usual schedule should be back to normal.
Back to top Go down
AppleBee
AppleBee

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 6:41 am

Have a safe trip. We'll be waiting for you when you get back.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 9:37 am

I hope you enjoy your Spring Break and we'll see you when you get back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Wolfe
Wolfe

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 11:46 am

Nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Have fun~
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 5:08 pm

Im afraid my spring break wont be exciting in that contex Adam lol!
Also news about today, classes are cancelled due to all the snow so I have all day to work on posts too Razz
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 1:55 am

Have fun, Seika, and come back to us soon!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Anna
Anna

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 12:18 am

Last reminder to anyone I am in topics with, today is the last day I can truly post until roughly the 16th/17th.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014, 11:34 pm

Im back from vacation. It was very enjoyable and much needed! I should be able to make some posts tonight when I finally get home from my grandma's. Tomorrow is questionable but I should be back to business with my daily posts come Sunday night Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Break + More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break + More Spring Break + More Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-