Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Departing Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 11:25 pm

I've been seduced away by a Magi forum that advertised here. That about sums it up. Sorry to the people I'm dropping threads on. Feel free to move on without me or just end the thread and turn it in for partial credit. I'd appreciate it if no one killed Mugen, but technically Moji is in the position to do so if he wanted. Either way I'm hope Kumo is able to rise some day and wish you all happy rping!
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 11:29 pm

I'm sorry but the request could not be processed.  Please do not try again later.  Thank you and have a nice day.

You shall be stuck with us foreverrrr.

Last edited by MsMoney on Wed 05 Mar 2014, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 11:31 pm

See you in hell Mugen. Enjoy yourself on your travels until that point.
Back to top Go down
John

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 11:40 pm

:C 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 11:46 pm

You suck. With the activity level you show as if you couldn't maintain activity on both instead of leaving people high and dry.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 11:53 pm

Shit guys, the harsh is strong with this one. I won't say it's good to see you go or even that I am glad, but there is nothing that can be done to make you stay if you don't desire to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kousen
Mugen Kousen

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 11:54 pm

To all the haters...

Departing Shinobi Your-argument-has-never-been-so-invalid-91783
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 11:57 pm

In all fairness, at least he gave warning. Although simply dropping threads is a bit harsh, but he did warn everyone instead of simply disappearing.  
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 11:59 pm

Meh, good luck with that other site, just have to say that for someone who was so high on getting people to join Kumo and starting shit up only to leave it seems below you. Guess i'm not as good a judge of character as I thought I was.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 12:41 am

TEEHEE I don't know why this is kind of funny to me. Acting like he wanted to get Kumo active and then drop stuff for a magi forum? Mkay haha
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 1:01 am

I feel like a 15 year old fat girl who's just been dumped
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 1:29 am

This is really disappointing. Never expected you to drop from here for another site, you seemed better then that, especially with how well you RP and how you were actively promoting Kumo to new members. What a waste.

Good luck on your new site.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 1:38 am

Nomi wrote:
This is really disappointing. Never expected you to drop from here for another site, you seemed better then that, especially with how well you RP and how you were actively promoting Kumo to new members. What a waste.

Good luck on your new site.

^
That.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 1:44 am

... Either way, it's your choice, Mugen dear. I'm sorry that you have decided to leave us, but I hope that you find happiness in any other site you choose to stay on!

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 1:45 am

Good luck man! Have fun! We'll see you again soon :3
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 1:56 am

I swear, y'all mother fukkas don't get attached to your characters is your problem Departing Shinobi 287405
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 2:05 am

BK-201 wrote:
I swear, y'all mother fukkas don't get attached to your characters is your problem Departing Shinobi 287405

Departing Shinobi 287405
Back to top Go down
AppleBee
AppleBee

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 2:41 am

I'm sorry to hear this Mugen. You were, and still are, one of the people I want the chance to rp with.

Well, I really like Magi as well so I can't disagree with your decision, but I really wish you could stay here. It would be nice, even if you would only be on a more part-time basis.

I wish you well however. I'm sure everyone else agrees that you will retain your home here should you ever choose to return. On that note, let me send you off with my favorite Irish farewell:

{No} I am neither Irish nor religious, but this is just my favorite way of saying 'goodbye for now'.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 3:05 am

Winged Blade wrote:

Legit lold.

You are a 15 year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 3:51 am

But.... okay  :C
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 6:19 am

Departing Shinobi 2d1jy49
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 9:49 am

Adam wrote:
Winged Blade wrote:

Legit lold.

You are a 15 year old girl.

But I'm not fat Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 10:06 am

... Wow

<.<
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 9:10 pm

Wow, that sucks. Still, I hope you enjoy yourself on your new Magi forum, and hopefully one day you return to us.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 5:28 pm

Muuuuuuuuuuugen. D:

It's because Ophelia ran away, right!? COME BACK. T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Departing Shinobi Vide
PostSubject: Re: Departing Shinobi Departing Shinobi Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-