Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Title Title  EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 1:33 am

"Sannin"
Known as the "Densetsu no Sannin", A collective name for the three renowned Sennin of Konohagakure, awarded to them for their notoriety and power in foreign countries, yet loved and respected in their own, the three shinobi holding this title as all legendary in their own right. Hailed as the greatest Ninja of their time, they are known to rival the power of a Kage and are feared combatants. Yoroi is known as the youngest of the three, being the second person to reach the rank of Sennin and being the youngest person to ever reach it. Additionally, he is known for excessive violence and tactical moves made as a result of his analytic and somewhat sadistic mindset towards other fighters. 

When this title gets approved, I want for Amy and Nuke to get it too, seeing as Amy already liked it a lot. It's a deserved title, seeing as all three of us got to S rank without freebies and we are the first three people to do it on US, so it only seems fair to me. This is my personalized version of it, figured we should all have a personified piece in the description. 
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 6:19 pm

Not to put a downer on your parade but Sannin or Sennin is an available rank for anyone to claim at S - Rank. I understand that the three of you wish to claim a personalised version of this, and it's perfectly fine to do so, but you seem to be taking the already available terminology as your own that only the three of you hold in the world. I'd recommend making adjustments to the title. If Nuclear and Amy wish to apply for the rank, then they may do so separately or post their request within this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 2:32 pm

The thing is, "Sennin" is an open rank.

"Sannin" is the thing used for Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade, the "Densetsu no Sannin". They were the three original legendary shinobi. It's not like I am using something that is open for everyone because people made the choice to not go with Sannin as a rank but to call it Sennin. As such, I would say claiming this Densetsu no Sannin thing for the three of us is no more than fair because, OOC wise, we are the three people, the first to ever become S ranked without freebies, so I would say it is much deserved, don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 8:21 pm

Apologies, Vergil. I was under the impression that Sannin and Sennin were more or less the same rank, to which they arguably are, but there are technical differences. Regardless, I have no issue with the title. The only question I have to ask though is if they had been granted this title from a specific person IC? It'd only make sense for someone such as a Hokage or other powerful figure to do so, otherwise the name is simply a self proclaimed one rather than one handed down to you by a matching figure.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:00 pm

I figured it'd be a Konoha thing bestowed upon the first three people that have reached the rank of Sennin around the same time "Cause they were all pretty much within the same month" and they are all related either by blood or by bonds. Each of them also has a different specialization mastery too, so I figured they would also be the best at what they do inside of the village. 

But yeah, i'd figure the Hokage would have to bestow the title upon him and probably later on the other two, meaning Amy would need to appoint herself, which might be weird xD
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:22 pm

I get the feeling you're merging the Anime and Manga with the Ultimate Shinobi universe. As far as I know, we've never had anyone titled Sannin and so it's really a title that I would much prefer you, Amy and Nuclear roleplaying out before receiving it on your applications. Otherwise, as I said, it's more of a self proclaimed title which makes your characters seem a bit self obsessed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 3:38 pm

How would you say we'd do that, because in my opinion, reaching the rank of S, being the strongest people on US and being as strong as a Kage is a feat on it's own. Not to mention the amount of threads and missions we have done, which should earn renown of it's own.

So, ideas?
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 6:43 pm

Have Amy, or someone as equally high, declare the three of you Sannin IC?
o.o
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 6:45 pm

Seems like a fitting deal.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptyFri 04 Jul 2014, 4:55 pm

Solved?
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptyFri 04 Jul 2014, 5:05 pm

Seeing as Amy is not here much anymore and the site is not active enough to make things happen, you can go ahead and solve this if you want.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 9:56 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Title  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Title Title  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top