Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big DLC for Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 6:30 pm

To start this thread off I'll provide a little description, this is a topic for discussing DLC that's almost as big as the original download! I'm going to begin this with Skyrim's High Res DLC:

https://2img.net/h/i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Trenton247/SkyrimHighRes_zps6acd1d3f.png

Big DLC for Games 287405
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 8:27 pm

I thought free DLC was being given out.
 Gooby 

Is this topic about the file size of the DLC download or are we talking about DLC's that could have become stand alone games? 'Cause I'm confused now.
 :C 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:01 pm

The size of DLC in relation to the size of the original game.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:21 pm

Why are we discussing such a riveting topic?  Thinking 
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:22 pm

Because #swag!
Big DLC for Games 287405
tots4postcount
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:25 pm

Technically the high res pack isn't DLC it's a mod, which resurfaces original elements in the game, not additional content.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:26 pm

I think Skyrim used to be around 5 GB, the high resolution texture pack is 4.4 GB. And it is an official DLC on Steam, not just a mod. There's a high def pack for Deus Ex too that's three times the original game's size.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:37 pm

I love how we could be talking about anything. ANYTHING. Like I dunno. NSA. Ukraine. Obama not living up to the hype. The future of Catalonia or Scotland. Next US elections...? Syria. Israel vs Iran.

But you talk about a big update to Skyrim.

Please go die.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:49 pm

That's actually a very rude/mean thing to say, for somebody I thought at least had a little bit of human decency. People talk about what matters to them, and if you paid attention instead of being retarded, I am Australian. Your country's problems are not mine, my problems are mine. So if you didn't want to be involved with this topic you should have just fucked off~
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:57 pm

Wolfe wrote:
That's actually a very rude/mean thing to say, for somebody I thought at least had a little bit of human decency. 

Alas, you thought wrong.  Big DLC for Games 287405
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:00 pm

Back on topic! Mount and Blade: Warband has mods that are larger than the original game. Clash of Kings is a really cool one, as well as Gekokujo.

They're not DLC but I figured I'd mention them, considering how AWESOME they are~
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:06 pm

Wolfe wrote:
That's actually a very rude/mean thing to say, for somebody I thought at least had a little bit of human decency. People talk about what matters to them, and if you paid attention instead of being retarded, I am Australian. Your country's problems are not mine, my problems are mine. So if you didn't want to be involved with this topic you should have just fucked off~

O_O

Your problem, is that a game took a while to download?

OMFG. LET ME TWITTER THAT SHIT. We should start donating instantly to aid your cause.

Call 01242 91232 123 to help Wolfe get better internet connection.

Edit: Chris filter applied ^^

Last edited by Chris on Thu 06 Mar 2014, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:08 pm

I never said I had a problem with the size, I just wanted to discuss how DLC is sometimes larger/almost as large as the original game. Now to put things into perspective for you, whatever is stuck up your ass obviously isn't up mine because I'm dandy at the moment. If you don't want to talk about this and wish to keep derailing my topic, as I said before, fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:09 pm

Wolfe wrote:

The irony of this statement... Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:11 pm

That statement is very true, because I have a lot of personal problems and don't need the addition of worrying for countries at the moment Kite. I failed college earlier, if you read my re-introduction topic. So please get off my back, Chris is heavy enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:21 pm

Wolfe wrote:
That statement is very true, because I have a lot of personal problems and don't need the addition of worrying for countries at the moment Kite. I failed college earlier, if you read my re-introduction topic. So please get off my back, Chris is heavy enough as it is.

I don't care if you failed College, it has nothing to do with me, isn't that your logic? If it has nothing to do with you then why should I care? Or is that too "rude/mean" of me to say.

I haven't even started to crawl on your back, if you'd like that can be changed very fast though. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:23 pm

Because this topic had nothing to do with that until Chris changed the subject to it. I was trying to talk about stuff that isn't related to major problems in the world. If you want to discuss it you should use a topic aimed towards the subject, otherwise it just devolves into this retarded garbage and the forum gets littered.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:24 pm

Just like to point out that I didn't mean to get as 'dick-like' as I might have come across.

I got over-passionate trying to point out that it's sad that we are discussing DLC for Skyrim instead of topics which are a lot more important D:

Is all.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:25 pm

Well you fucked up when you told me to go die, I've already requested for this topic to be locked.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:25 pm

Kite, stop being a jerk to the guy. This was meant as a thread about the Skyrim DLC, not something started by McSociopath and blown further off topic by talking about Shyke's personal life. I don't want to talk about other countries either, and Shyke brought up his own problems because SOMEONE had to be a cunt about things someone wants to discuss in a thread by saying "There are more important things to discuss in the random threads section, you're a terrible person!".

Shyke, stop explaining.
Chris, stop being a cunt.
Kite, stop fanning the flames. 

This is why we can't have nice things people...

I mean seriously, the day I have to tell you how to behave is the same day the world burns down. Better start preparing yourself and get ready to live under water people.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:26 pm

Wolfe wrote:
Because this topic had nothing to do with that until Chris changed the subject to it. I was trying to talk about stuff that isn't related to major problems in the world. If you want to discuss it you should use a topic aimed towards the subject, otherwise it just devolves into this retarded garbage and the forum gets littered.

Then a simple "Please don't go off topic" would have sufficed, not a whole explanation of how you don't care about the things someone else brought up nor a pity story about your life in hopes of trying to draw out some semblance of compassion from me.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:29 pm

.-. "Please go die" was not a sincere remark. It was an expression of 'I lost my faith in humanity'

Sorry if you felt it was anything more than that D:

P.S Vergil called me a Sociopath. What a meanie Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:30 pm

Of course I don't care about things in a thread that is not related to those things, use your brain. If I cared about those things I would have made a topic based on those things. You missed the point entirely and instead of acknowledging you missed, are now chasing it like a rabid dog.

**Just stop posting here and leave me alone. If you can't do that then I'm really done with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:36 pm

Wolfe wrote:
Of course I don't care about things in a thread that is not related to those things, use your brain. If I cared about those things I would have made a topic based on those things. You missed the point entirely and instead of acknowledging you missed, are now chasing it like a rabid dog.

**Just stop posting here and leave me alone. If you can't do that then I'm really done with all of you.

You missed the point too, I'm afraid but no matter. I'll leave you be. Have fun! Big DLC for Games 287405
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 10:40 pm

Shocked 
Locked. Archived. Destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big DLC for Games Vide
PostSubject: Re: Big DLC for Games Big DLC for Games Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-