Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ziggy Mole Summon

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptyThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:43 pm

Ziggy Mole Summon  Mole_1656747c

Name: Ziggy

Appearance: When standing upright, Ziggy stands at a total height of 3'7" tall, reaching only 1'3" when on all fours. His fur is a blackish-grey and has a very reflective sheen when not covered in dirt . His paws and nose are a bright pink, which is to be expected due to his youth. His claws are three inches long and strong enough to burrow through most terrain without any hinderance.

Having been trained by Meiko in the use of weapons, Ziggy carries around a small arsenal of explosives and kunai with several belts strapped to his waist and midsection. In addition, he has a small backpack to store the larger weapons such as the sachel charge.

Personality: Ziggy is rather young and as such is quite full of energy. It would be easier to compare him to a puppy than other moles. Hyper and loyal to a fault, he will try and follow Meiko everywhere and loves to ride on people's shoulders despite his size. Regardless of this, he is quite intelligent and a quick learner, as proven by his skills with explosives. When excited, he tends to choke out a strange 'zig zig' sound that became his name sake.

Contract Type: Personal

Species: Mole

Speciality: Weaponry (Long)

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Summons Weapons:

C Rank Weapons:
Name: Satchel Charge
Type: Long
Quantity: 1
Description: A very powerful remote explosive. Appearing as a solid orange brick with a single activation tag plastered on one side, the brick is eight inches long, three inches tall and four inches wide. Weighing in at 5lbs, it possesses the explosive power of Five explosive tags.

The charge is armed when the seal is removed. It will then explode 3 posts after removal, but can also be activated prematurely with a simple kai seal.

D Rank Weapons:
Name: Grenade
Quantity: 4
Description: A small round explosive half the size of a baseball. Appearing as a simple iron ball with a pin in the top, the explosive is activated when the pin is removed and will explode after five seconds. A single grenade packs the same power as three explosive tags.

Name: Bola
Quantity: 3
Description: Three weighted metal balls tied together with wire in a triangular pattern. Used to tangle a target's limbs when thrown, the weighted balls will wrap tightly around anything they strike while in flight. Each ball weights 3lbs.

E Rank Weapons:

Name: Explosive Note
Quantity: 15
Description: The exploding note is a piece of parchment paper which has a script on it that serves to facilitate its explosive properties. The ninja can attach the note to another object such as a kunai or log. When the note is set it begins a slow burn which results in a large explosion. These may be activated by a small flame or through the usage of an Academy Jutsu. Due to inconsistencies in the canon, the following are the limits to explosive notes:

Name: Kunai
Quantity: 10
Description: This throwing knife is one of the common weapons of a ninja. It is often kept in a holster on the leg in a pouch attached to the belt.

Last edited by Daedalus on Mon 14 Apr 2014, 12:12 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 2:10 am

Species:
  • You need to be more specific with your type of species. As specific species are limited to that specific character and no one else can utilize them without permission or having been added to the contract, you cannot simply claim 'Birds'as your species for obvious reasons. You can claim Robins as your species, but not birds.

Weapons:
  • I must ask how the bird exactly loads the crossbow... scratch. I understand that the firing mechanism is built in such a way that the bird is able to fire the bow, but that does not explain how the bird both loads the bolts into the bow and cranks the mechanism which creates the force required to shoot the bow. Having loaded a crossbow, it is not exactly the most simple thing to do and is heavily reliant on having thumbs. Your description could also use a bit more details, especially in regards to the size of the weapon and the alterations to the standard firing mechanism.

As a crossbow is not a standard 'dual weapon' the quantity should be two and you can only have one C rank weapon on a C rank summon.

Reduce the size of the magazine drastically or replace it with single bolts. Granted I am slightly ignorant on the functioning and updates to a crossbow, but I believe in this setting they would be a single shot mechanism rather than a magazine, which means you will need to further clarify on how that works. Going off of what is currently written I would say five or six shots at most. You need to describe the size of the bolts, especially in relation to the size of the crossbow. And you should only be able to fire one or two bolts per post [heavily indicative of time span in the topic] as they are not really meant to be rapid fire weapons.

• Reduce the number of Shuriken to 15.
  • In regards to your other weapons, I must ask as to how a bird [with no hands] can hold or utilize a bomb or a jug of accelerant.

Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 3:02 am

lifeanddeath wrote:
Species:

• You need to be more specific with your type of species.  As specific species are limited to that specific character and no one else can utilize them without permission or having been added to the contract, you cannot simply claim 'Birds'as your species for obvious reasons. You can claim Robins as your species, but not birds.

Weapons:

• I must ask how the bird exactly loads the crossbow... scratch. I understand that the firing mechanism is built in such a way that the bird is able to fire the bow, but that does not explain how the bird both loads the bolts into the bow and cranks the mechanism which creates the force required to shoot the bow. Having loaded a crossbow, it is not exactly the most simple thing to do and is heavily reliant on having thumbs. Your description could also use a bit more details, especially in regards to the size of the weapon and the alterations to the standard firing mechanism.

As a crossbow is not a standard 'dual weapon' the quantity should be two and you can only have one C rank weapon on a C rank summon.

Reduce the size of the magazine drastically or replace it with single bolts. Granted I am slightly ignorant on the functioning and updates to a crossbow, but I believe in this setting they would be a single shot mechanism rather than a magazine, which means you will need to further clarify on how that works. Going off of what is currently written I would say five or six shots at most. You need to describe the size of the bolts, especially in relation to the size of the crossbow. And you should only be able to fire one or two bolts per post [heavily indicative of time span in the topic] as they are not really meant to be rapid fire weapons.
  • Reduce the number of Shuriken to 15.
  • In regards to your other weapons, I must ask as to how a bird [with no hands] can hold or utilize a bomb or a jug of accelerant.

- Fixed

- Crossbow removed, now a big metal ball that requires someone else to release.

- Not sure why you're having trouble seeing how it uses the bombs/jugs. He literally just grabs them out of the pouches with his feet and drops them. If you read the appearance again you'll notice I mention the presence of burlap sacks to hold such equipment. Hell it would be more technical to throw shuriken accurately.

- Although we can always just say "Feathered-thumbs" and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014, 2:45 am

In all honesty I forgot entirely about the Shuriken, they escaped me as something that needed to be addressed, but I do thank you for bringing them to the forefront of my attention.

As for the 'feathery-thumbs' as you call them, keeping in mind the musculature and skeletal of your standard bird, I fail to see how you would adapt them to having fingers and by extension being capable of using weapons or equipment that would obviously require fingers. Summons are dictated by their real world anatomy to no small degree and as such they cannot have fingers or hand like fixtures unless it is within the range of their anatomy to do so a key example of this being the standard Toad summons seen in the Manga, given the altered stature that they possess it stands to reason that their natural appendages can be altered slightly to form more use-able hands.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 5:35 pm

Remade. Need new check.
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 4:02 pm

-
Quote :
C Rank Weapons:
Name: Satchel Charge
Quantity: 1
Description: A very powerful remote explosive. Appearing as a solid orange brick with a single activation tag plastered on one side, the brick is eight inches long, three inches tall and four inches wide. Weighing in at 5lbs, it possesses the explosive power of ten explosive tags.

The charge is armed when the seal is removed. It will then explode 3 posts after removal, but can also be activated prematurely with a simple kai seal.

A C rank technique/weapon should not pack more explosive force than 5 explosive tags.

- Also wouldn't he need a scroll to pack at least a bit of these things in?
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
Konoha Nin
Daedalus

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014, 12:13 am

- Fixed

- I don't think it can use scrolls since I chose weaponry. So I don't think I can use jutsu or anything?
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptyMon 14 Apr 2014, 1:02 am

Summons can choose from the basic of basic techniques: The academy ones. So yeah you can take the scroll sealing/unsealing one.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptySun 09 Nov 2014, 9:32 pm

Are you still working on this?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  EmptySun 16 Nov 2014, 9:15 pm

Archived: Request to have Unarchived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ziggy Mole Summon  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ziggy Mole Summon Ziggy Mole Summon  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-