Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet more apologies...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Yet more apologies...  Vide
PostSubject: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 8:23 pm

Okay, so I'm afraid that my schedule just isn't letting up one bit. I'm being unbelievably organised and still struggling to keep up with everything. As it stands, I should be able to post this Sunday.

I'm so very sorry! I can't stress this enough!

And as it is, I've been accepted to go overseas to America in order to work at a summer camp from mid June to mid August; during which time I won't have my laptop, because they advise not bringing it because internet access is... scarce. In preparation for this point, I'll put Kimiko on hiatus from something or other, or I'll give someone permission to RP as her for Hokage duties as long as they ask me first. I'll be contactable during that time on my phone and/ or Skype, since I'll use Data every so often.

Life's all go for me at present, that much is for sure. My activity until the... 24th of March will be shaky, due to essay deadlines (of which I have three, totally 10k words between them equalling nearly half of my overall grade), and straight afterwards I have this production that I've been spending pretty much every waking hour doing something or other for.

My only downtime at present is sleep. And even then I'm barely scraping 6 hours most nights. Such fun! Might as well do it all while I'm young and capable, right?!

Anyway, I love you all and hope that your lives are all fine and dandy, as they deserve to be. Just a warning on my part that activity from me will be sporadic until the Easter break, at which point I'll have four weeks off University.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 9:00 pm

<3

Take care, Amychu :C
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 9:31 pm

Good luck, take care and have fun, Amy~  :3 
Back to top Go down
Wolfe
Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 9:34 pm

Ooohhhhhhhhh!!! The springtime of youth is strong with you.
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 9:38 pm

Quote :
during which time I won't have my laptop, because they advise not bringing it because internet access is... scarce.
#MurricaIsNumberOne
$100/month for 2MB/s. Top notch internet. Best in the world.

Srsly tho, good luck with your exams! And don't forget to pray for Obama once you're in freedomland!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 9:43 pm

Enzo wrote:

Quote :
during which time I won't have my laptop, because they advise not bringing it because internet access is... scarce.
#MurricaIsNumberOne
$100/month for 2MB/s. Top notch internet. Best in the world.

Srsly tho, good luck with your exams! And don't forget to pray for Obama once you're in freedomland!

And to sing the anthem, everyday, before the start of each lesson or session or whatever and then at the end of it too. Also, don't mention the fact that you're British. They might think you're trying to take our rightful land back from them D:
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 10:14 pm

Fucking fucking fuck
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 11:23 pm

Good luck with everything, Amy. We'll be awaiting your return to us!
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 11:25 pm

xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 11:27 pm

Where will your summer camp be!? :O!

Good luck on your exams and hope you enjoy your time in America. If you need american advice you can ask me I could always help you haha. Oh, and never apologize for being busy in life. It happens Razz
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 11:33 pm

Ohh Amy-chaaaan!

It's okay, have fun and do your best at Uni!

#SoJealousAmericaCampTearsPainCry
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 07 Mar 2014, 11:57 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Ohh Amy-chaaaan!

It's okay, have fun and do your best at Uni!

#SoJealousAmericaCampTearsPainCry

Yeah but no internet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptySat 08 Mar 2014, 1:12 am

Yet more apologies...  97172510
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 6:08 am

... Wow, that is a hectic schedule. I felt anxious just reading it.

Good luck, Amy. Hopefully, you'll manage just fine.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 11:48 am

Be back soon Amy, good luck with it all and have fun in America <3.
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014, 3:05 am

Good luck girl. If the camp is in Memphis TN then I feel sorry for you. Call me if it is though XD. Hope to see you on skype!
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014, 2:24 am

Well okay, I'm finally free from the clutches of a hectic schedule! I break up for Easter on Friday, so I'll be off for a month and will have more RP activity/ activity in general during that time.

<3
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014, 3:52 am

Woohoo! Welcome back! =D
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014, 4:25 am

Yet more apologies...  Tumblr_inline_ms1w4gDdZ91qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 7:23 pm

Mother's Day yesterday hindered me further in coming back properly, but tonight I have plenty of time to sit down and reply to those that I have kept trapped in topics.

I'm very sorry to all these people!

Have some Amy love <3
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 7:28 pm

SHE LIVES!!!!! Welcome back Amy  Celene\'s Emote 
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 2:16 am

Good, I can finally interact with your nukenin. :3
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 5:38 pm

make da topic plz if u wants a piece of Yuzu-chan  :3 
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 8:41 pm

Wildfire wrote:
make da topic plz if u wants a piece of Yuzu-chan  :3 

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t12899-lifting-the-veil-p

^

:C
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  EmptyFri 04 Apr 2014, 10:43 pm

Hurray! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet more apologies... Yet more apologies...  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-