Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Evening, one and All

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sakota
Kumo Nin
Sakota

Good Evening, one and All Vide
PostSubject: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 3:49 am

Hello my fellow Ninja,

My I name is Ben, I have been Rp'ing off and on since 2005-2007, granted I took a break over the last year or so. The first site I ever rp'd on was Naruto's Ninja Way, unfortunately I joined in its last month of Existence, well I should say its last month before its upgrade to 2.0. Which brings me to where I spent the most of my time honing my story telling and role play skills.

On there I went by Sakota Ryudo, which was also my characters name. He was a Hyuuga of the main house who had gotten fed up with the family feud of his clan and left to Kumogakure, using the transformation technique to keep his true identity hidden he followed the path of ninjutsu more than Taijutsu, specializing in Raiton. I managed to make my way all the way up to Sannin with him only skipping special jonin but hitting every other step along the way. I was also the longest running same character on that site.

When the site finally died in 2009 I moved on with most everyone else on there to Naruto Joukaiden, which unfortunately didn't have the same vitality. Though on there I played as Soujirou, a Sunagakure puppeteer/assassin/medical ninja, I had also just created a Kaguya though I don't remember ever getting to play him. The site didn't last long though as I mentioned before, I did end as either a Jonin or Anbu with Soujirou.

From there I went on bouncing from naruto site to naruto site doing my best to help the staff get it going and keep it that way. Over my time I have played everything from Kurama's Jinnchuuriki to an Uchiha Kage with 14 swords, and a Raikage with Paper techniques and the stealth to sneak into the office of the Hokage without anyone being the wiser.

I have also played on other Themed sites as well, including Bleach, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, One Piece, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and more. I have also went by various names such as,

1. Sakota Ryudo
  2. Soujiro
  3. Seijiro
  4. Raven
  5. Zakul
  6. Zanjiro
  7. Mitsukai
  8. Akuma
  9. Drake
  10. Drakul
  11. Ryu
  12. Vash
  13. and probably more that i can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 4:30 am

KINGDOM HEARTS FAN Celene\'s Emote

HimynameisTsumipleasebemyfriend Good Evening, one and All 287405
Back to top Go down
Sakota
Kumo Nin
Sakota

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 4:38 am

Lol, let me think about it ....

Okay, I guess i can be
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 4:46 am

Ciaossu!

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a fun time role-playing on this forum. Feel free to contact the Staff for whatever you need.

Oh, and join the Dark Side. We share our tea and cookies.
Back to top Go down
Sakota
Kumo Nin
Sakota

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 4:51 am

But Sharing is against the Beliefs of the darkside, dontchyaknow. And I hope that I have fun here, Aint gonna lie, Ultimate ninja storm 3 stirred up my passion for rping again.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 5:00 am

Ahh, a NWOTN veteran.

Welcome to the forum, chap. Good Evening, one and All 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sakota
Kumo Nin
Sakota

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 5:31 am

Oooh, is it someone that I actually know, please tell me, I must know who you were.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 5:32 am

I wasn't on NWOTN actively, I lurked there for ages. I'm really good friends with Dan/The Aussie who was the Kage of Yuki and I have quite a few connections with people from 2.0, 3.0 and Joukaiden.
Back to top Go down
Sakota
Kumo Nin
Sakota

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 5:43 am

Darn, i was following the ad that is scrolling there and on joukai which brought me here
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 9:25 am

Sakota wrote:
Darn, i was following the ad that is scrolling there and on joukai which brought me here

Yeah, Dan and I did that with Shiro's permission. Shiro himself has been heavily involved here not too long ago. Funnily enough he just popped back up on skype. Good Evening, one and All 287405
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 10:59 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 12:32 pm

Adam wrote:
Sakota wrote:

Yeah, Dan and I did that with Shiro's permission. Shiro himself has been heavily involved here not too long ago. Funnily enough he just popped back up on skype. Good Evening, one and All 287405

Heavily involved? Overstatement much? I think he did one thread in the FA topic that everyone hated him for.

Hello Sakota. I'm also from NWOTN, so it's great to see someone who still remembers that site. I don't actually remember you so ;~; Awkward.

I happen to have the unfortunate displeasure of being a Genin called Nero on that site. ^^
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 3:27 pm

Welcome Ben, feel free to ask any questions you like. The staff is here to help not abuse, or so we tell the newbies. Wink

Hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 5:06 pm

Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z  Celene\'s Emote!!!

Welcome to the site and cannot wait to RP with you!
Back to top Go down
Sakota
Kumo Nin
Sakota

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySun 09 Mar 2014, 8:29 pm

Thank you all, I can not wait to rp with all of you,

I also can not remember the last time that I have felt so welcome upon joining a site.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 12:10 am

Hello Ben and welcome to Ultimate Shinobi! You look like you know what you're doing, so I hope to see you roleplaying here soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySat 15 Mar 2014, 5:55 am

Well, Ben it has been a very long time. I haven't seen you in like many years. I am glad you found your way back to this site. I have been trying to get our old rpers back from the 2.0. I cant to have my new char rp with your new char.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All EmptySat 15 Mar 2014, 9:10 am

Chris wrote:
Adam wrote:
Sakota wrote:

Heavily involved? Overstatement much? I think he did one thread in the FA topic that everyone hated him for.

Heavy involved used an overstatement sounds like a discussion about your Raikage position. Shiro was heavily involved with a lot of shit on this site at one point, I was skyping him every day about it.

u mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening, one and All Good Evening, one and All Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-